Will Trump make the October 15th debate?

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

Not likely that he will go----out of abundance of caution-----------it would be entertaining if he Sends PENCE in his place.............to slap Joe around everytime he lies (which is anytime his lips are moving.) You probably shouldn't be getting all giddy about Trump not going-------if he doesn't ---it does help him with women voters who might feel bad that he isn't feeling good.

Last edited:
I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

Not likely that he will go----out of abundance of caution-----------it would be entertaining if he Sends PENCE in his place.............to slap Joe around everytime he lies (which is anytime his lips are moving.) You probably shouldn't be getting all giddy about Trump no going-------if he doesn't ---it does help him with women voters who might feel bad that he isn't feeling good.

Lol, nothing like a good pity party eh? Sorry, but those "suburban housewives" ain't votin' Drumpf!

Not likely that he will go----out of abundance of caution-----------it would be entertaining if he Sends PENCE in his place.............to slap Joe around everytime he lies (which is anytime his lips are moving.) You probably shouldn't be getting all giddy about Trump no going-------if he doesn't ---it does help him with women voters who might feel bad that he isn't feeling good.

Lol, nothing like a good pity party eh? Sorry, but those "suburban housewives" ain't votin' Drumpf!

Doesn't work that way--------

The dems only reason to vote against trump is that TDS---if voters don't hate Trump then voters aren't going to go vote against him. I am a woman, but I am rational---there are many women who aren't rational thinkers. These are who will be affected by this.

The dems only reason to vote against trump is that TDS---if voters don't hate Trump then voters aren't going to go vote against him. I am a woman, but I am rational---there are many women who aren't rational thinkers. These are who will be affected by this.

Doesn't work that way ;)

Your reasoning sounds like a Jack Nicholson Clockwork Orange Chair delimma.

Trump already said he is going. /thread

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.

Ever try and tell a President NO on anything? Sane Presidents will follow suggestions. Rump isn't sane so no telling what that squirrely MF will do.

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.

Ever try and tell a President NO on anything? Sane Presidents will follow suggestions. Rump isn't sane so no telling what that squirrely MF will do.

You do realize every President suffers from a massive ego, so why would Trump be any different?

He can and should make the debate even if he has to do it via internet!

Not going to be an even playing field. Rump could put up an AI that does what he does if he's allowed to do it remotely. And the AI might do a better job.

You do realize every President suffers from a massive ego, so why would Trump be any different?

Normal Presidents can carry their egos around inside themselves. Rump has to hire a friggin moving company when he moves about for his.

Forum List

Back