Thousands of criminals to be released based upon 2018 Trump law.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Justice Department will begin transferring thousands of inmates out of federal prisons this week as part of a sweeping criminal justice overhaul signed by President Donald Trump more than three years ago.

Thousands of federal inmates to be released under 2018 law | AP News

I don't really know what to add. Says Biden has been dragging his feet in releasing people. I guess he is showing how tough on crime he is in ignoring the previous administrations program to release thousands of prisoners early.
xiden wrote the racist 94 crime bill that put these people away for these massive injustice sentences….not surprised to see him continue to thumb his nose at the law and harm these folks further

Oh he did not. Stop that.
this is a lying paid shill on the payroll of the DNC,he evades evidence his hero Obama expanded what Bush got started and that Biden is the biggest most major disaster of a president in mankind history,another paid shill as donald nobody should bother with.

He seriously thinks all entire NFL stadiums chanting fuck joe biden and marching major cities in the streets,that alll thouse thousands re ALL wrong and he is right,Im seriously,he is easily leaps and bounds the biggest trollboy at this site,he honestly thinks all those hundreds of thousand are all wrong and HE is right.:auiqs.jpg: He trys to convince himself they are not chanting fuck joe biden,that they are all chanting LETS GO BRANDON.:auiqs.jpg:

it gets even better,even though everybody here that knows me knows i have ALWAYS hated Bush and Reagan,he seems to have my whole life planned for me telling me things i never knew about myself that just because i like Trump,I am a republican,never mind the fact I voted Obama the first time and i have said many times that the last conservative repoublican president America had was calvin coolidge.

i finally after several years got wise and put him on ignore because the shill has alzhimers diseace,I mentioned those facts to him hundreds of times before and yet he STILL thinks he knows my entire life always telling me I am a republican, AGAIN never mind the fact my hate for both Reagan and Bush and I vote for Obama the first time.:cuckoo:

you wont ever get anywhere with this clown,.

this is a lying paid shill on the payroll of the DNC,he evades evidence his hero Obama expanded what Bush got started and that Biden is the biggest most major disaster of a president in mankind history,another paid shill as donald nobody should bother with.

He seriously thinks all entire NFL stadiums chanting fuck joe biden and marching major cities in the streets,that alll thouse thousands re ALL wrong and he is right,Im seriously,he is easily leaps and bounds the biggest trollboy at this site,he honestly thinks all those hundreds of thousand are all wrong and HE is right.:auiqs.jpg: He trys to convince himself they are not chanting fuck joe biden,that they are all chanting LETS GO BRANDON.:auiqs.jpg:

it gets even better,even though everybody here that knows me knows i have ALWAYS hated Bush and Reagan,he seems to have my whole life planned for me telling me things i never knew about myself that just because i like Trump,I am a republican,never mind the fact I voted Obama the first time and i have said many times that the last conservative repoublican president America had was calvin coolidge.

i finally after several years got wise and put him on ignore because the shill has alzhimers diseace,I mentioned those facts to him hundreds of times before and yet he STILL thinks he knows my entire life always telling me I am a republican, AGAIN never mind the fact my hate for both Reagan and Bush and I vote for Obama the first time.:cuckoo:

you wont ever get anywhere with this clown,.
They're all like that. They're absolutely psychic, know all, see all, and have the only true answers for us all.

It's interesting how the leftist A.P. can take a simple thing like earning "good time" in federal prison into an anti-Trump rant. Here's how they do it; they claim honestly that it's unknown how many federal prisoners would be eligible to be released, it could be five or ten or twenty, but they add the words "it will affect thousands" to give the false impression that thousands will be released. Word tricks are the left's stock in trade and anything goes in an effort to deflect attention to the real crisis that democrat run cities refuse to prosecute violent felons or release them without bail.

They're all like that. They're absolutely psychic, know all, see all, and have the only true answers for us all.
yeah very true but he is the worst most psychotic one of them all in my experience,I was an idiot not to have put him on ignore years ago as i should have.I only did not sense he agreed with me on Bush but after he exposed his lies and ignored the evidence that Obama was a clone of Bush and there was 100 times far more evidence of vote fraud against trump than there was against Gore when Bush stole the election,I finally got wise what a paid shill he is for the DNC.

Last edited:
xiden wrote the racist 94 crime bill that put these people away for these massive injustice sentences….not surprised to see him continue to thumb his nose at the law and harm these folks further

Sure, and it's among the many reasons I did not vote for him. And?

Forum List

Back