Thousands of bikers heading to South Dakota rally to be blocked at tribal land checkpoints

You can tell the uninformed on this thread. There are just as many lawyers, doctors and everyone else at that rally as there is biker gangs.
got to love the crazies that are so excited that the tribe is making the bikers go around their land. It’s not like they are going to stop the rally and they certainly are not going to shoot anyone. But the left is all about violence.
The right was was the first to mention violence but nice try.

" Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them? "
So they were the ones throwing drinks on people for wearing a cap? They are out rioting and looting?
They who?
Ok I can see your not very bright so I will walk you through it all. First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence.
as far as “they” I was suggesting that the right has not been rioting nor attacking people for wearing a cap.
" First off driving through a checkpoint is not exactly a violent act, nor was the person who stated it suggesting violence. "

Of course they were suggesting violence you moron. How else are you going to determine someones toughness? Are you retarded or something?
I obviously am smarter then you. Toughness can take many forms. Not necessarily violence. But then again being a member of the cult of dementia I can understand that you would go directly to violence.
Obviously you've been smoking meth. No way youre smarter than me. Whats your excuse for this retarded quote by your fellow rightie?

"The blanket asses didn't fare too well back in the day when they tried keep out the Cowboys.
I expect the Indian's won't do any better when they tangle with the Bikers. ... "

You wanna make another idiotic excuse about how there was no violence meant?
I take it you didn’t read the things you wrote in between those two comments.?
I don’t do drugs and I don’t think they let you in your padded cell either.
I take it you are imagining things because I didnt write anything between those two comments. They were back to back. I replied to them. Stay off the meth or get better reading glasses.

View attachment 373195
Funny that you think I need to apologize for something someone else wrote. I understand that being the crazy leftist that you are you think that everyone owes you and owes you an apology for anything you think is offensive but this is the real world.

Yeah cause they brown
That's right. That's why you cheer for white bundys who appropriate federal property and hope american indians get harmed for blocking federal roads. It's not a mystery. You aren't fooling anyone. It's the same old game, for a century.
In a way it is the same. There was a pandemic/pandemonium then too ! Then a neato dust bowl and a great depression with food lines. No lady gag gag tho.

What’s the difference between John Wayne and Jack Daniels?

Jack Daniels is still killing Indians.

If they're riding on Federal and state highways, the tribes have already given consent for any one to use public roads. Screw the ass holes and their fake 'sovereignty' scams.
'Cause they is brown. White Bundys? That's a different matter altogether. Appropriation of federal property by white bundys? Magnifique. It's okay. You can admit it, here. This board is a safe haven for white supremists. It's not like the mean old mainstream media, here.

Yeah cause they brown you dumb bigoted jerk. lol

What a moron.

They all racists now, because they wanted to ride a bike on a government tax-paid-for-road. What dumb bit of trash you are. Yeah, it's racism you bigot. Everything racists. Everything you don't understand, everything you can't explain, everything you don't like for whatever stupid reason you made up in your own head... its all racists. Put that in your sig line, so we can see your bigot butt coming.

I usually ignore the sick deviant fuck, unless I'm bored, plus he's too stupid to take seriously. And obviously he's a dim-witted knee jerk reactionary or he wouldn't have babbled silly false stuff about my view of the Bundys, which he/she/it/mutant has 180 degrees off, being a simpleton who can only deal with the world in cartoon stereotypes. These tards only out themselves as racists, mentally ill deviants, and Deportables.

If they're riding on Federal and state highways, the tribes have already given consent for any one to use public roads. Screw the ass holes and their fake 'sovereignty' scams.
'Cause they is brown. White Bundys? That's a different matter altogether. Appropriation of federal property by white bundys? Magnifique. It's okay. You can admit it, here. This board is a safe haven for white supremists. It's not like the mean old mainstream media, here.

What a moron.

They all racists now, because they wanted to ride a bike on a government tax-paid-for-road. What dumb bit of trash you are. Yeah, it's racism you bigot. Everything racists. Everything you don't understand, everything you can't explain, everything you don't like for whatever stupid reason you made up in your own head... its all racists. Put that in your sig line, so we can see your bigot butt coming.

I usually ignore the sick deviant fuck, unless I'm bored, plus he's too stupid to take seriously. And obviously he's a dim-witted knee jerk reactionary or he wouldn't have babbled silly false stuff about my view of the Bundys, which he/she/it/mutant has 180 degrees off, being a simpleton who can only deal with the world in cartoon stereotypes. These tards only out themselves as racists, mentally ill deviants, and Deportables.

At this point, whenever someone accuses me of racism, I just say "Yup, and what are you going to do about it?". Because their are two truths I have discovered.

A: People that start off with arguments that are effectively "You are racists!", no amount of arguing with them, is going to make them, or cause them, to discuss the topic in any other terms.

B: If you don't care, you have taken away their only argument. Because really... what can they say after they have painted themselves into the corner of "You are racist", and you reply with "I don't care"...?

What can they say after that? What can they do after that? Their entire argument is over instantly. They have no reply. No response. They just have to give up and leave, because there is no counter argument.

"You are racists!"
"I don't care. What are you going to do about it?"
"............"

So that's my reply from now on.

What’s the difference between John Wayne and Jack Daniels?

Jack Daniels is still killing Indians.

Doubt much has changed form the 'good old day's when they would enthusiastically hire themselves out to commit mass murders and genocides for a few bottles of rum. There is a very very good reason most rural farmers would kill their families to avoid letting them be captured by the scum.

No it's bigotry on your part.
Sorry son, you aren't in kindergarten anymore. This isn't going to work, racist.

Your racism is why you cheer white bundys appropriating federal property, then clutch your pearls and screech at even the very idea of brown indians approriating federal property.

There is no mystery, here.

Yeah cause they brown
That's right. That's why you cheer for white bundys who appropriate federal property and hope american indians get harmed for blocking federal roads. It's not a mystery. You aren't fooling anyone. It's the same old game, for a century.
In a way it is the same. There was a pandemic/pandemonium then too ! Then a neato dust bowl and a great depression with food lines. No lady gag gag tho.
The bundy incident was, like, 6 years ago.

What a moron.

At this point, whenever someone accuses me of racism, I just say "Yup, and what are you going to do about it?". Because their are two truths I have discovered.

A: People that start off with arguments that are effectively "You are racists!", no amount of arguing with them, is going to make them, or cause them, to discuss the topic in any other terms.

B: If you don't care, you have taken away their only argument. Because really... what can they say after they have painted themselves into the corner of "You are racist", and you reply with "I don't care"...?

What can they say after that? What can they do after that? Their entire argument is over instantly. They have no reply. No response. They just have to give up and leave, because there is no counter argument.

"You are racists!"
"............"

That has been my reply for years. At least ten years. They get flummoxed. Every time someone calls you a racist they are just waiting for you to deny it. That will prove you are a racist. I don't care robs them of everything they wanted to use against you.

Sorry son, you aren't in kindergarten anymore. This isn't going to work, racist.

Your racism is why you cheer white bundys appropriating federal property, then clutch your pearls and screech at even the very idea of brown indians approriating federal property.

LOL again retard Federal and State highways MAY NOT be blocked by anyone EXCEPT Federal and State authorities. You keep proving you are a lawless fuck stain willing to ignore the law for your own purposes. Remind me what happened again to the Bundy's?

Well now..wonder what will happen when the Native Americans decide to exercise their sovereignty? The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.

No so social distancing?

"A convoy consisting of thousands of bikers headed for a South Dakota rally will not be allowed to cross Cheyenne River Sioux checkpoints on their way to the event, according to a Native American spokesman.
The spokesman said Saturday that the band of travelers would be stopped on their way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in the name of preventing coronavirus from spreading any further.
The seven tribes that make up the Sioux Nation are now in a fight with federal and state officials, who deemed such checkpoints to be illegal.

A duty officer for the Cheyenne River Sioux told the Guardian Saturday that commercial and emergency vehicles will be allowed through the checkpoints, but nothing else. Some reservations have reportedly turned away bikers already."

View attachment 373126
What could possibly go wrong? Hope they have some "diversity trainers" or witchdoctors or whatever they call law-enforcement there.
Tribal police are not to be f***ed with...they have their own war-zone they deal with.

What a moron.

"You are racists!"
"............"

Well..there are other responses open to them..at that point. They could beat the dog out of you....or dox you on Facebook...or attempt in any number of ways to out you as a self-admitted racist. They could ostracize or bully your children....they could deny you a job...or take the one you have. They could make you a pariah in the community..etc..

Now I know you have a laundry list as to why none of that would ever happen to you--but, as you are well aware, this is the language we speak in 2020--I see it every day.
Shaming perceived racists is, in fact, the favored tactic--which is why Trump got elected in the first place, right?

As for me...were someone to say that, "Yeah. I'm a racist...now what?"--I'd just thank them for self-labeling and move on--i appreciate candor where-ever i find it.

Last edited:

LOL again retard Federal and State highways MAY NOT be blocked by anyone EXCEPT Federal and State authorities. You keep proving you are a lawless fuck stain willing to ignore the law for your own purposes. Remind me what happened again to the Bundy's?
Didn't they get Married..with children??

Native American tribes are Sovereign nations...yeah..they can set up check points and deny entry into their country..just as we do..to Mexico and Canada.

Well now..wonder what will happen when the Native Americans decide to exercise their sovereignty? The Sioux have erected checkpoints at the Cheyenne River....turning the bikers back.

No so social distancing?

"A convoy consisting of thousands of bikers headed for a South Dakota rally will not be allowed to cross Cheyenne River Sioux checkpoints on their way to the event, according to a Native American spokesman.
The spokesman said Saturday that the band of travelers would be stopped on their way to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, in the name of preventing coronavirus from spreading any further.
The seven tribes that make up the Sioux Nation are now in a fight with federal and state officials, who deemed such checkpoints to be illegal.

A duty officer for the Cheyenne River Sioux told the Guardian Saturday that commercial and emergency vehicles will be allowed through the checkpoints, but nothing else. Some reservations have reportedly turned away bikers already."

View attachment 373126
I guess they will have to find another way around the check points.

Maybe the Angels will just go straight through, and see if the Indians are tough enough to stop them?
I'd bet they wouldnt try that. No protection for them on tribal lands.

Suburban bikers? No.

But the Angels would do it for fun.
Not without body guards. I guarantee you that.

The Angels are their own bodyguards. Why do you think they would need help? Kicking ass is really what they live to do.

Man you and Billy really have a fixation with the Hell's Angels every GD post so far you've made you've mention them. I bet you get a woody when you say there name.

Native American tribes are Sovereign nations...yeah..they can set up check points and deny entry into their country..just as we do..to Mexico and Canada.
Wrong read the damn law dumb ass. The Federal Government is OVER them and any State highway though their territory is STATE property not Indian.

Wrong read the damn law dumb ass. The Federal Government is OVER them and any State highway though their territory is STATE property not Indian.
..And yet...you POS idiot....they ARE stopping them..and they are turning them back..and the Govt. is not doing squat to stop them. I wonder why? Normally this is where i quote the various SCOTUS decisions affirming the Sovereignty of the tribes...but why bother...facts and logic..just upset your lil snowflake ass.

You might want to look up early onset dementia..because you are spilling your idiocy at an increasing rate.

Last edited:
LOL again retard Federal and State highways MAY NOT be blocked by anyone EXCEPT Federal and State authorities.
Thank you numbnuts, we pretty much established that on page one.
I guess you did not read the response by a member that SPECIFICALLY said the Tribes are sovereign nations and can close their borders? Do you even read what is written or just what you want to read?

Forum List

Back