Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
Even if the guy had emerged from the car with a gun, it is entirely possible to draw and fire before he.

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boys & girls, Ladies and Gentlemen I have a wonderful idea... Lets just start a USMB Handgun Carry Class... There appears to be a whole shitload of personnel protection experts willing to give varying degrees of proper handgun technics... If you weren't there, I would think it might be hard to be critical of how said member handled the situation... But then again if your an expert... :dunno:

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya got paranoid over someone looking at ya......wow does it hurt to be a karen?
Bones I have known guys that would make you tinkle down your leg if they parked next to you in a parking lot and said boo... Your bad, but not that bad...

OP
JGalt

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I stopped at a convenience store this morning to get some breakfast. I was eating a cup of soup and a grilled cheese sandwich on the hood of my car when two parking spaces down, a car pulled up. I didn't pay any attention to the morbidly-obese black woman and the white woman, as they entered the store, but someone else sitting in the back seat of the car caught my attention. He appeared to be about late thirties or early 40's, mixed-race Hispanic, short hair, tattoos, and was staring daggers at me. I didn't see the license plate number, but the car and it was pretty obvious that the car and occupants weren't from around here.

I continued to eat my soup and sandwich, as he glowered at me, every few seconds glancing in his direction, but trying not to make eye contact. He appeared to make a motion several times, as he was going to exit the car and as I ate my sandwich, brushed my jacket back and gripped my Glock 19. I continued to eat my sandwich with my left hand, as I had a firm grip on my Glock with my right hand, glancing in his direction every few seconds. I was on the other side of the car where the engine block would offer cover, but I don't think the guy saw that I was wearing a pistol.

Unbeknownst to me, some customers walking by on the sidewalk behind me, must have seen how I was gripping the pistol, and gave me a funny look as they walked by.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two women came out of the store chattering with each other, got in the car, and left. I finished my breakfast and left, relieved that it didn't turn out in a bad way. It could have.
If he approached you ? I assume you would have only aimed and not fired ..right ??
No. Merely approaching me doesn't constitute a threat. Nor would I have unholstered my weapon unless he had something in his hand.

Always watch the hands, not the eyes.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you realize women put up with this daily and we are not snowflakes who need to be armed...cause someone looked at us

OP
JGalt

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

liarintheWH

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lame fake story.

Who the fuck eats soup and grilled cheese for breakfast?

Who the fuck eats so called ‘breakfast’ on the hood of their car?

If the story is true, you are a weirdo off the bat.

OP
JGalt

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lame fake story.

Tuesday is $1.29 soup and $1 grilled cheese sandwich day at Kwik-Trip. And since I drive a Nissan instead of a PU truck, there isn't a tailgate.

Now GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. THX.

liarintheWH

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lame fake story.

Tuesday is $1.29 soup and $1 grilled cheese sandwich day at Kwik-Trip. And since I drive a Nissan instead of a PU truck, there isn't a tailgate.

Now GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. THX.
Only thing that makes sense about your story is you drive a Nissan.

Suck a dick, homo.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List