Those who want to ban all guns do not live in the real world

Obunghole had whatever gun control nuts he had, cut off by the Supreme Court before he took office.

In the run-up to the 2008 election the Dems were trying to top each other with their gun control plans. While DC Mayor Fenty was cautioned against appealing Parker to SCOTUS, he went ahead and filed. While there was fear, nobody on the left ever thought SCOTUS would take the case and nobody wanted to believe the 2nd Amendment actually secured a right of the citizen . . . They all were deluding themselves with 64 years of "collective right" bullshit . . . And then SCOTUS took the case and then Heller was handed down 5 months before the election and all the great leftist gun control dreams evaporated.

Leftist gun grabbers never understood what Heller actually did but it served to paralyze their legislative efforts. They still don't know with many still arguing the various collective right theories today LOL!

Yes, Obunghole didn't actually do much with guns, but it wasn't for not wanting to . . . He and Congress were neutered and rendered impotent.
And with President Biden in office, conservatives are again lying about bans and confiscations.

you-can-try-to-take-my-guns-away-but-youll-get-my-bullets-first-and-theyre-really-fast.jpg

It's a fantasy. It's fun to pretend and generate some fake outrage.

The guberment's comin ta take mah guns!

It hasn't happened in 230 years.
Another example of the right's fear-mongering.

For any sort of dent in firearm crime or firearm homicide rates the number of firearms in circulation/private hands- specifically handguns and military style semi automatics- will have to be reduced. A buyback scheme seems to be the best road to achieve that.
In the United States, such a policy would be unconstitutional, a violation of the Second, Fifth, and 14th Amendments; further proof of the rightwing lie about bans and confiscations.

The dishonest right will never stop lying about guns being banned and confiscated, of course.

So in other words you don't have the guts to find Dementia's plans and read them. Surrender noted. But since you're such a busy person, if you really want to know what was in there, just ask and I'll post the main points.

The government can not "buy back" something it never owned.

They do it all the time actually. They buy back guns here, take them to the steel mills and have them melted down. Crime increases and they keep buying guns off of people. Their no questions asked policy means those weapons could have been used in a robbery, assault or murder, but they are willing to destroy evidence for criminals just to get their hands on their guns and solve absolutely nothing.

I believe I have never not conceded Americans are happy to pay the price of other people's school kids in order to retain easy access to firearms. They are a bargain after all.

Back to that stupid unproven theory that if you take away guns from good people, bad people will happily give theirs up. You don't know what goes on in this country which is why your comments to the rest of us appear so stupid.

Forum List

Back