Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

Anti-vaxxers are a true danger. I heard that they want to eliminate all vaccine mandates for schoolchildren in Florida, smallpox and the like. Could turn out to be an even greater disaster.

Do you understand that the so-called “vaccines” being offered and pushed at us are totally different than genuine traditional vaccines, and that unlike traditional vaccines, are based on a completely different, new technology that has never before been used, or even adequately tested on humans to the degree necessary to establish that they are either safe or effective?

To tie opposition to forcing people to be used as test subjects for this risky medical experiment, to any opposition to genuine legitimate vaccines is, at best, extremely dishonest.

The US and all western nations have determined this is how COVID will be neutralized and stop destroying our normal way of life.
Not ALL Western nations, Delmer, Crudd. Sweden, Denmark, Norway have done away with covid mandates.

Checking the news I haven't seen those Scandinavian nations collapsing under the weight of dead
covid victims.

No use explaining anything to the MAGA crowd. They are worshippers of trump. He gets his shots and makes them look like fools....and they love his lies and hypocrisy.

They want Biden to fail...so they will hold our getting the shot. They are in it for themselves...screw everyone else. Just like Donald!
Shill.

What hogwash. I spent 6 years in the US Navy and now I don't want a friggin needle in my arm. Why? Because medical research and development takes time to get accurate results and 18 months is not long enough. Besides. I am relatively healthy and if I catch COVID, I will live through it. The only people who die from it are those already in poor health with heart disease or lung disease or cancer or diabetes. I have none of those.
Wrong, the healthy die all the time with COVID. But you keep thinking they don't. It will help you sleep at night.

George Washington used quarantines and eventually inoculation to fight against smallpox during the Revolutionary War:

And during the 1793 yellow fever outbreak in Philadelphia, there were quarantines and parts of the city were evacuated.

Anti-vaxxers are a true danger. I heard that they want to eliminate all vaccine mandates for schoolchildren in Florida, smallpox and the like. Could turn out to be an even greater disaster.
STILL haven't figured out that the covid vaccines aren't actually real vaccines? Haven't figured out that they are killing people? Haven't figured out that they don't stop the spread of Covid? Haven't figured out that even if they had worked to stop the spread of Covid and were safe that they only last a few months? Ignorance of those pushing these faux vaccines is the true danger.

STILL haven't figured out that the covid vaccines aren't actually real vaccines? Haven't figured out that they are killing people? Haven't figured out that they don't stop the spread of Covid? Haven't figured out that even if they had worked to stop the spread of Covid and were safe that they only last a few months? Ignorance of those pushing these faux vaccines is the true danger.
They're more effective than smallpox vaccines were back in the day. And less dangerous as well.

Like dealing with a pit of snakes.

America had 2223 deaths per million population
Korea had 52 deaths per million pop

South Korea didn't have to shutdown its business and they didn't have to pay out trillions of dollars in stimulus money.

Korea is our friend and they would've shared their techniques for combating COVID.

All it would've taken is a little cooperation.
US and SK cultures are INCREDIBLY different.

Also, the WuFlu is basically a mild virus.

Korea were very open on what they were doing... But the main thing is they have a country that fights together... They immediately saw the virus as an enemy and they were at war...

In WW2, UK used to say 'loose lips sink ships'... The phrase could be used again by repeating crap that has no to little scientific basis... Europe generally have stayed calm and kept the nutjobs to a minimum... Anti-vaxers are nutjobs and pro lockdown... They are siding with the virus... Europe is not resting on 90% vaccinated in some countries, they are trying for as close to 100% as they can...
Trump immediately went to work attacking covid and the demleftists immediately went to work attacking Trump and playing with American lives all for votes. sick batards

Forum List

Back