Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

1. comparing serving in the military with getting vaxxed!!! HAHAHAHAHAHH IDIOCY
2. I've been reading and researching WW2 for longer than you have been born---the war was decided on 22 June 1941 when Germany went into Russia
you don't know shit about WW2
3. Covid is a big nothing burger
most don't get it
of those most don't die
of those most are elderly and/or lazy fatasses
more die from heart disease/etc
4. YOU are the nazi for trying to force people to get injected with drugs
If COVID is nothing how come your orange messiah spent billions to help finance a vaccine?

America had 2223 deaths per million population
Korea had 52 deaths per million pop

South Korea didn't have to shutdown its business and they didn't have to pay out trillions of dollars in stimulus money.

Korea is our friend and they would've shared their techniques for combating COVID.

All it would've taken is a little cooperation.
There is a lot more to each nation of the planet then comparing what you typed. Are South Koreans today pigs, gluttons, slobones, immune deficient, sloth oriented, extreme partiers, sexual extremists, drug oriented, alcohol history, morally reduced and corrupted as we are? We are diverse with pettiness and jealousies and our history is not being invaded except that we are the ones that are accused of doing it.

Lefties….how can you read the warning on the box of masks and still be part of the cult?

You are sheep.
Look. If they felt that drinking soapy water would inhibit the typical cold then they would be massively hissy fitting that all must drink it so that they can feel safe.

George Washington used quarantines and eventually inoculation to fight against smallpox during the Revolutionary War:

And during the 1793 yellow fever outbreak in Philadelphia, there were quarantines and parts of the city were evacuated.

Anti-vaxxers are a true danger. I heard that they want to eliminate all vaccine mandates for schoolchildren in Florida, smallpox and the like. Could turn out to be an even greater disaster.

Last edited:
Look. If they felt that drinking soapy water would inhibit the typical cold then they would be massively hissy fitting that all must drink it so that they can feel safe.

They try to say conservatives are a cult.

A cult of freedom?

You do you and leave me the fuck alone.

Go live your life. Study music, study medicine, open a sporting good store, run a marathhon, get married….

How the FUCK is that a cult when I am telling you to leave me alone and live your life?

Lefties are dumb as shit.

Last edited:

A cult of freedom?

Go live your life. Study music, study medicine, open a sporting good store, run a marathhon, get married….

How the FUCK is that a cult when I am telling you to leave me alone and live your life?

Lefte dumb as shit.

They're authoritarian power and control freaks constantly moving the goalposts towards perpetual power.
They'll need to be stopped!!

A cult of freedom?

Lefte dumb as shit.
Basic idea is that everyone must become insipidly frightened thus compliant. Problem with that is if all the producers become wimps then there will be no one to pay for all the quaking libs free stuff.

No...you are just another whiny b*tch...
It is not here is something, it is the way it was promoted. And what we see today is fitting. your false media people have not even missed a step along with the entertainers and the extremist politicians and the radical judges with the sell out corporate people.

because consumer masks were never intended to protect the wearer.
The are only intended to reduce spread.
No use explaining anything to the MAGA crowd. They are worshippers of trump. He gets his shots and makes them look like fools....and they love his lies and hypocrisy.

They want Biden to fail...so they will hold our getting the shot. They are in it for themselves...screw everyone else. Just like Donald!

What hogwash. I spent 6 years in the US Navy and now I don't want a friggin needle in my arm. Why? Because medical research and development takes time to get accurate results and 18 months is not long enough. Besides. I am relatively healthy and if I catch COVID, I will live through it. The only people who die from it are those already in poor health with heart disease or lung disease or cancer or diabetes. I have none of those.

No use explaining anything to the MAGA crowd. They are worshippers of trump. He gets his shots and makes them look like fools....and they love his lies and hypocrisy.

They want Biden to fail...so they will hold our getting the shot. They are in it for themselves...screw everyone else. Just like Donald!
hey jimmy?.....what about all those who are not maga people?....how come you ignore this question?.....

Forum List

Back