Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

And quite of few of you MAGA devotees are failing miserably...

1634662045932.png

No, just execution of the non-vaxers to improve our country. Once they are executed, they cannot breed. That is a good thing.
Executing the non-vaxers would help stop COVID, improve the overall intelligence of our country and stop the dumbest among us from breeding.
I don’t believe you mean that. You’re just attempting shock value.

Bidum is destroying himself

Southwest just backed down from their mandate. They realized it'll destroy them
Most private and public institutions are sticking with the mandate. The US economy will move on without those not getting vaccinated.
Those who are not vaccinated have over played their hand. There is nobody who cannot be replaced. There will be short term disruptions with long term safer US work force.

Most private and public institutions are sticking with the mandate. The US economy will move on without those not getting vaccinated.
Those who are not vaccinated have over played their hand. There is nobody who cannot be replaced. There will be short term disruptions with long term safer US work force.

Get jabbed and STFU already. You're no influencer, Elmerrrr

I am not an influencer. I am a truth teller.
I need to explain to the stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots who are not getting vaccinated that they are stupid, cowardly, self-centered idiots.
The only "vaccines" you have any control over are the ones that go into your and possibly your children's arms. Make sure that you take every one of them, please.

No, just execution of the non-vaxers to improve our country. Once they are executed, they cannot breed. That is a good thing.
Executing the non-vaxers would help stop COVID, improve the overall intelligence of our country and stop the dumbest among us from breeding.
Remember, the internet is forever. Take your shots.

Bidum is destroying himself

Southwest just backed down from their mandate. They realized it'll destroy them

No he isn't. He is still the POTUS and there's nothing you can do about it.
Invent all the scenarios you want. Nothing will change that inside 3 years.
Suck it up princess.

Suck it up princess.
I read today that one of his devoted supporters still think that he is flying around in Air Force One. That shows you who voted for the Liar in Chief...the knuckle draggers.

Suck it up princess.

He's imploding, rampant inflation, nearing a recession, shelves becoming bare, fckd up foreign policy, his green energy plans going south, can't get anything passed....

But keep screeching all is well you deluded dumb fck. I know better

He's imploding, rampant inflation, nearing a recession, shelves becoming bare, fckd up foreign policy, his green energy plans going south, can't get anything passed....

But keep screeching all is well you deluded dumb fck. I know better

Let me know when he isn't the president.

I read today that one of his devoted supporters still think that he is flying around in Air Force One. That shows you who voted for the Liar in Chief...the knuckle draggers.

It's show me nothing and nor do I care.
As long as he's the president, he can ride a broom stick for all I care.

Forum List

Back