Those Damned MAGA Insurrectionists

I enjoy noting the way you pathetic twats cling to a lie.
Really?

who won the 2020 US Election, Biden or Trump.

I'm sure you can't be honest and simply answer the question.... sucks to cling to a lie like you must...in all three of your iterations on this board which makes you 3X more pathetic than the average blob supporter.

Really?

who won the 2020 US Election, Biden or Trump.
Since Brandon is the current infestation in the WH, I’ll say it’s Brandon.
I'm sure you can't be honest and simply answer the question.... sucks to cling to a lie like you must...in all three of your iterations on this board which makes you 3X more pathetic than the average blob supporter.

Wrong again, you idiot. I just answered your meaningless question.

If you think you have made a point, you were wrong. As usual.

They just sentenced another one to 4.5 years. Catch is, he wasn't a Trump supporter, didn't vote for Trump, voted for Obama twice, and believed Trump's candidacy was a joke and publicity event for a celebrity, But, the DOJ and the left believed he got his marching orders from Trump and Fox news anyway. This is what TDS does to people.

Some dipshit believed the election was stolen and raided the capital and is now going to jail. What’s your problem?

Some dipshit believed the election was stolen and raided the capital and is now going to jail. What’s your problem?

He didn't raid the capital.

He will never go to jail.

You live in a fantasy land and require imminent psychiatric care.

You're so far down the rabbit hole of MSM stupid that it may be an irreversible case.

Seek immediate, palliative help.

They just sentenced another one to 4.5 years. Catch is, he wasn't a Trump supporter, didn't vote for Trump, voted for Obama twice, and believed Trump's candidacy was a joke and publicity event for a celebrity, But, the DOJ and the left believed he got his marching orders from Trump and Fox news anyway. This is what TDS does to people.

Did you read about him storming the capitol and pepper spraying police and breaking windows? Try to be a bit more honest.

He didn't raid the capital.

He will never go to jail.

You live in a fantasy land and require imminent psychiatric care.

You're so far down the rabbit hole of MSM stupid that it may be an irreversible case.

Seek immediate, palliative help.
I see reports all the time of 1/6 idiots getting arrested and going jail. You think that’s all fantasy land?!

fantasy land?!

You said Trump did it.

I said he didn't.

Do you live in Fantasy land!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!??

Oh yeah: And BLM, Antifa, summer of 2020 never happened, ipso facto, blah blah blah, etc.

Why do I bother? You people are hopeless.

So you can riot, loot and burn in cities without consequences. But get rowdy in Washington and the hammer comes down? Why the contradiction? Drop the hammer on the Jan 6 people but also drop the hammer on the hordes of lawless raping murdering fucks in the Dem cities.

So you can riot, loot and burn in cities without consequences. But get rowdy in Washington and the hammer comes down? Why the contradiction? Drop the hammer on the Jan 6 people but also drop the hammer on the hordes of lawless raping murdering fucks in the Dem cities.
Wow, that must be frustrating for you.

Well, it would be if it were true. The only contradiction is between whatever is between pourers and the facts.

He was jailed NOT for what he believed or who he voted for or didn't vote for.

He was jailed for what he DID

You said Trump did it.

I said he didn't.

Do you live in Fantasy land!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!??

Oh yeah: And BLM, Antifa, summer of 2020 never happened, ipso facto, blah blah blah, etc.

Why do I bother? You people are hopeless.
I said Trump did what?! What are you talking about crazy person?!

Forum List

Back