Those Damned MAGA Insurrectionists

They just sentenced another one to 4.5 years. Catch is, he wasn't a Trump supporter, didn't vote for Trump, voted for Obama twice, and believed Trump's candidacy was a joke and publicity event for a celebrity, But, the DOJ and the left believed he got his marching orders from Trump and Fox news anyway. This is what TDS does to people.

Most people that participated in the protest weren't violent or dangerous, however, are you denying that those who broke into the capitol building through its windows and into the congressional legislative chamber weren't violent? Some of them even had zip ties hanging from their belts, because they planned to take prisoners/hostages. They were looking for liberal politicians.

"A federal judge sentenced a Florida man who voted for Obama twice and did not vote for Trump in 2016 to 4.5 years in prison for his participation in the January 6 insurrection."
And:
"It's unclear if Gardner voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election."

I wonder why it is 'unclear' who he voted for in 2000 but they have a crystal clear image of his previous 12 years of voting? Oh, neverminded. We already know why; your source wanted to lie their asses off about what he was there for or who he was there in support of. That anyone willingly bends over and takes it from a 'news' source that so clearly lies to your face is asinine. The contempt the writers of this article must have for their own readers...

They just sentenced another one to 4.5 years. Catch is, he wasn't a Trump supporter, didn't vote for Trump, voted for Obama twice, and believed Trump's candidacy was a joke and publicity event for a celebrity, But, the DOJ and the left believed he got his marching orders from Trump and Fox news anyway. This is what TDS does to people.

Are you saying he didn't commit the crimes he was convicted of?

Maybe he was a recent convert. I have seen this other places and it is usually an attempt to show it really wasn't MAGAs that stormed the capitol and attempted to overthrow the government, it was them people, some one else, a set up, proof again they are innocent.

The left's stupid line is that Trump ordered an insurrection of the Capital and his minions followed his marching orders.

Can't help you there. I have never stated that Trump ordered an insurection.

Actually I haven't seen that statement from many Dems either.

Can't help you there. I have never stated that Trump ordered an insurection.

Actually I haven't seen that statement from many Dems either.
LOL. That's funny. Not only do many voting dems believe that but many dem politicians have outright said that, over and over and over again. Hell, the Jan 6th committee said that.

LOL. That's funny. Not only do many voting dems believe that but many dem politicians have outright said that, over and over and over again. Hell, the Jan 6th committee said that.
They say he ordered the insurrection?

Maybe I have seen a couple idiots claim that but most just say Trump has culpability, which I agree with...but that is not the same thing as ordering an insurection. (I prefer the word sedition.)

Forum List

Back