Those Crying Out “Conspiracy” Are the Ones Who Need to be Arrested, Adjudicated, and Punished

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I never thought I would see tyranny in my own country.

---The tyranny of the Rulers oppressing the Ruled by delusions of “conspiracies” is not isolated in the past. Our current times are witnessing a similar manipulation.---

---This development is currently being observed. It is a reality—just look at those wrongfully arrested, illegally imprisoned, unconstitutionally beaten, starved, deprived in DC jails following the J6 protests against the State’s illegalities. The Rulers are threatened. Their retaliation is harsh and inhumane to “teach a lesson” to others who might think of non-compliance.---

Those of you who keep coming up with these wild conspiracy theories need to get more believable. We'll still laugh at you but we won't just be able to dismiss them out of hand.

I'll give you an example: So the guys in jail...the insurrectionists...are federal agents/BLM/Antifa members? Because that is what you guys said...the feds/BLM/Antifa did the rioting and assaulting. See, moron, you can't have it both ways. You can't argue that the blob supporters were not even there and then bitch and moan about how the blob supporters are being held.

domestic terrorism , brought to you by the American gestapo,,,,

1642269874735.png

~S~

I agree, people pushing the J6 “insurrection” conspiracy should be locked up.

This guy needs a serious amount of cheese to go with his whine. Because that's all the article is. A whiny, bitchfest. The author should understand that people like him have brought this ALL on themselves.
Why? For one man. A fraud. A huckster. A scam artist. Really, it is astounding that so many of you have just completely given up reason, common sense, and self-respect.

So let's take the meat of the whine and dissect it. Because these are the points he's trying to get across. The rest is just filler. And completely disrespectful to those who went through and survived the Holocaust.

• Parents are terrorizing school boards - You are allowed to speak your mind. Even disagree. You are not allowed to make threats of bodily injury, threaten injury, and stalk school board members while you carry firearms. This is happening. And your side is doing it.
  • Concerned citizens are domestic terrorists - If they're storming the Capitol because their guy lost...then yes. If they are forming illegal militia groups and plotting to kidnap politicians, then..yes. Behave yourselves.
  • Those questioning the 11/3/20 election are subversives - You are. Because there is ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE there was widespread fraud!! He lost. Deal with it, drop it, and move on to the next election.
  • Those questioning the CDC/NIH/FDA mandates are insurrectionists - You know, there was a time in this country when we all pulled together for a common cause. I would say to practice a little respect and courtesy toward your fellow citizen so we can all get on with our lives, but that seems to be beyond you folks.
  • Those claiming COVID death rates are inflated are “unscientific” - LOL. If anything, COVID deaths are/were underreported, especially in the first few months of the pandemic. Doesn't help when you have governors like DeSantis who are clearly fudging their numbers. It also doesn't do your side any credibility when you constantly bray about "comorbidities". Bottom line, if they didn't get COVID, they'd be alive.
  • Those refusing the experimental jab are ignorant hillbillies - Hillbillies???...no. Ignorant. Selfish. Arrogant. Belligerent. Stupid. The bulk of hospitalizations and deaths are among the UNVACCINATED! Stop with the misinformation about vaccines. They don't alter your DNA, or cause you to grow a second head. :)
Sane and rational people are treating people like you this way because for some reason, you're bound and determined to be cancerous, whiny bitches. :auiqs.jpg:
I hope all those involved in planning, executing, and participating in what went down on 1/6/2021 are brought to heel..no matter how much time it take.
That day, can NEVER happen again.

Those of you who keep coming up with these wild conspiracy theories need to get more believable.

Right, no one is going to believe that the government is exterminating Jews...

We'll still laugh at you but we won't just be able to dismiss them out of hand.

As long as people obey the Reich and never protest against the party.

I'll give you an example: So the guys in jail...the insurrectionists...are federal agents/BLM/Antifa members?

Most of them are just regular people who are being persecuted for opposing the democrat party.

Because that is what you guys said...the feds/BLM/Antifa did the rioting and assaulting. See, moron, you can't have it both ways. You can't argue that the blob supporters were not even there and then bitch and moan about how the blob supporters are being held.

Actually - you said that and simply projected it on us - as you filthy Nazis tend to do,

Forum List

Back