TRUMP: ‘The Big Lie Is a Lot of Bulls**t’

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
You cannot shut Trump up. The media cannot ignore what he says. The excuses after a little more than a year of absolutely no cooperation from election officials more than prove the obvious guilt. We are left with lies from the media and the word of proven liars that have not and will never cut it.

KzBqB7S.jpg

1. Republican Lt Governor of Texas offers $25,000 per case of voter fraud.

2. Only one reward was given.

And the culprit was a Republican who mailed in his ballot, then filled out the ballot of his recently deceased wife and mailed that too.

lol

They ought to call the big lie the "the big excuse". These people know it's bullshit but they need some sort of reason to justify treason.

The greatest hope of stopping the Trump nonsense is likely going to have to be a peaceful military backlash against Trump's ongoing attempts to overthrow America's democracy.

My different twist on the issue: I can see Trump winning the election for president, but then the US military taking him down. If the military doesn't act sooner then that would amount to the overthrowing of a democratically elected president.

I'm looking at possibilities, based on the opinion that Trump as president would be intolerable for America going forward.

Perhaps that can raise some suggestions. America's more intelligent clear thinkers have to be contemplating the future implications of another Trump presidency!

You cannot shut Trump up. The media cannot ignore what he says. The excuses after a little more than a year of absolutely no cooperation from election officials more than prove the obvious guilt. We are left with lies from the media and the word of proven liars that have not and will never cut it.

WOW are you STILL on here bitching about Trumps election fraud con?! Seek help dude, you’re embarrassing yourself

Forum List

Back