Those Blocking Shoppers In Chicago.It's Only Gonna Get Colder And Colder.Come Back In April!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: Was black lives matter actually calling for thousands to come to the main shopping street/streets of Chicago this weekend? How do they do it? It's freezing out there !!,, Man can only withstand standing in 40 or less degree weather for so long before they get sick! {well, later that night}
:hellno:
Next week it's only going to get colder, does anyone actually think that a few hundred people are going to hang out in 30/35 degree weather for a few hours?o_O
Last that was reported, the "Thousands" never showed up to protest today, guess they checked the weather before they left the house!

:cow: Was black lives matter actually calling for thousands to come to the main shopping street/streets of Chicago this weekend? How do they do it? It's freezing out there !!,, Man can only withstand standing in 40 or less degree weather for so long before they get sick! {well, later that night}
Next week it's only going to get colder, does anyone actually think that a few hundred people are going to hang out in 30/35 degree weather for a few hours?o_O
Last that was reported, the "Thousands" never showed up to protest today, guess they checked the weather before they left the house!

You understand the right to assemble is in the constitution, don't you? Why do you hate the constitution?

You understand the right to assemble is in the constitution, don't you? Why do you hate the constitution?

Hey you Dem's already turned Chicago into a deadly shithole, go ahead destroy your local businesses its precisely the type of thing you freaks do, eat your own.

• Banned

Hey you Dem's already turned Chicago into a deadly shithole, go ahead destroy your local businesses its precisely the type of thing you freaks do, eat your own.
so much for trying to pee on the sidewalks,,as soon as the thugs try to do it,,,they could freeze off a body part

Those idiots do it in Times Square every news Years Eve with no bathroom breaks.

• Banned

Those idiots do it in Times Square every news Years Eve with no bathroom breaks.
i know! they must be 1/3rd bear.

no one in florida would be able to withstand 30 degree weather for too long {like me}, Im a wuss! but those that live there, maybe all of there lives have adapted to cold weather, and many just dont catch cold. we do here in Florida,,,,whenever we get a cold wave, it seems half of us get bad colds/bugs. i had it for four weeks when the al gore global warming cold wave hit us for about 6 weeks in 2013.

usually New York is around 20 degrees at night on New Years Eve, but it doesnt stop a million eskimo's to show up! just hope they dont forget to bring a couple handkercheifs!

usually New York is around 20 degrees at night on New Years Eve, but it doesnt stop a million eskimo's to show up! just hope they dont forget to bring a couple handkercheifs!

Why don't they get a freaking job, pay some taxes, start a family, buy a home, stop being mooching losers who have time for this nonsense. The idiots cut their noses off to spite their face. We need a leader like Trump to give these losers some tough love.

Why don't they get a freaking job, pay some taxes, start a family, buy a home, stop being mooching losers who have time for this nonsense. The idiots cut their noses off to spite their face. We need a leader like Trump to give these losers some tough love.
they are still pretending to be mad about slavery, therefore they deserve to have everything given to them free! House, Car, Phones, Food,,,Internet,,,etc etc.

they are still pretending to be mad about slavery, therefore they deserve to have everything given to them free! House, Car, Phones, Food,,,Internet,,,etc etc.

When I was a young mush brain I was a Democrat. I realized two things...first that Democrats were not going to come save me from being poor. Second, it was the Democrats who every time I managed to get a raise swooped in and confiscated it with tax increases, fuckers. It was about that time I heard my first Rush Limbaugh broadcast and BAM I became a conservative.

It took years of hard work but I joined the ranks of the 2 percent. People I know who stayed on the Democratic party plantations, decades later they are still waiting for some handout that will lift them up out of poverty. Help that will never arrive. Generations suckered into that life of living paycheck to paycheck subsidized with a few crumbs of government handouts.

When I was a young mush brain I was a Democrat. I realized two things...first that Democrats were not going to come save me from being poor. Second, it was the Democrats who every time I managed to get a raise swooped in and confiscated it with tax increases, fuckers. It was about that time I heard my first Rush Limbaugh broadcast and BAM I became a conservative.

It took years of hard work but I joined the ranks of the 2 percent. People I know who stayed on the Democratic party plantations, decades later they are still waiting for some handout that will lift them up out of poverty. Help that will never arrive. Generations suckered into that life of living paycheck to paycheck subsidized with a few crumbs of government handouts.

We conservatives wonder why anyone in their right minds would vote for Democrats. One thing to remember is, where I grew up all the people ever heard was the Democrat version of things. Local papers, news channels, the information was heavily filtered and biased.

The good news is the internet is slowly changing this. Radio and cable news like Fox has helped. The bad news is millions of tax and spend Dem's are fleeing NY and CA and flooding into other states like a cancer.

Forum List

Back