God is going to tell the Illegal aliens here in the US, to go back to their home, he is very angry with them. Major Snowstorm heading to NYC.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
A cold winter storm could bring substantial snow to New York City for the first time in nearly two years this weekend.
The storm is moving eastward from the Pacific this week before meteorologists expect it to impact the southern Plains, bring up to 10 inches of snow to northern New Mexico and then continue its trek eastward where it will become the first "widespread significant winter storm" of the season, and the first in years for some parts of the Northeast, according to an AccuWeather forecast.
No, i dont feel sorry for them, they could be right now in their own countries living in the summertime, but no, they had to come here illegally, demanding that the US takes care of them, and now God is sending them a message, that they really screwed the pooch coming to America. Is the NYC mayor going to allow the illegals to break in other citizens homes just so they can stay warm? I am popping the popcorn now, getting ready for the Sh t show..

1704231057728.png

After what those people have been through, you doubt that they can handle snow, ice, and cold?
If it's that bad government will consfiscate large scale indoor shelters. Hell a lot of them fly to Mexicali and cross there.

If it's that bad government will consfiscate large scale indoor shelters. Hell a lot of them fly to Mexicali and cross there.
It's weird that they can fly home for Christmas, but have to pay the Border Patrol to cross back over.

It's weird that they can fly home for Christmas, but have to pay the Border Patrol to cross back over.
Are you denying they fly to Mexicali? Am going to have to destroy you and thus you will look like a prog retard, do you want me to do that?

Go for it big guy.
Enjoy, if you think they all go through Darian they don't. Plenty of countries have can fly into Mexico, it's Mexico City then to Mexicali then to Arizona.

The then they dump their IDs and get brand new ID in the USA, poof magic new identity. 5:20 they get off at the airport.

Last edited:
Enjoy, if you think they all go through Darian they don't. Plenty of countries have can fly into Mexico, it's Mexico City then to Mexicali then to Arizona.

The then they dump their IDs and get brand new ID in the USA, poof magic new identity. 5:20 they get off at the airport.

Are you a coyote? Or BP? You seem to have access to privileged info.

MSN No, i dont feel sorry for them, they could be right now in their own countries living in the summertime, but no, they had to come here illegally, demanding that the US takes care of them, and now God is sending them a message, that they really screwed the pooch coming to America. Is the NYC mayor going to allow the illegals to break in other citizens homes just so they can stay warm? I am popping the popcorn now, getting ready for the Sh t show..

View attachment 882457

There was a small earthquake in Queens NY too

MSN No, i dont feel sorry for them, they could be right now in their own countries living in the summertime, but no, they had to come here illegally, demanding that the US takes care of them, and now God is sending them a message, that they really screwed the pooch coming to America. Is the NYC mayor going to allow the illegals to break in other citizens homes just so they can stay warm? I am popping the popcorn now, getting ready for the Sh t show..

View attachment 882457
That an immigrant might be undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

Such is the hateful, racist, bigoted right.

View attachment 882457
Are you retarded?

GodtheFather/Jahweh/Jehovah/Allah is the God of immigrants.
Yeah, when people follow the law of God such as do not covert another person's property, kinda rubs the Almighty wrong when the enter another man's house/country, without asking.

View attachment 882457
why did god tell them to come here in the first place.

Forum List

Back