Thomas Sowell Is Supposed to Be an Economist, Right?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Perhaps CON is the operative term.

Why is it that Sowell never seems to discuss the economic impact of racism on black Americans.

There are a multitude of books out about this, but the darling black "conservative" economist doesn't seem to have written one. You would think with all that conservative grant money he's been paid....

Oh yeah, that's the point, don't write about what really happened, write stuff blaming blacks for failing.

Why is it that Sowell never seems to discuss the economic impact of racism on black Americans.

There are a multitude of books out about this, but the darling black "conservative" economist doesn't seem to have written one. You would think with all that conservative grant money he's been paid....

Oh yeah, that's the point, don't write about what really happened, write stuff blaming blacks for failing.

You do realize Thomas Sowell is dead. Dead people are easy to insult.

Because like the rest of us intelligent people, he knows it's bullshit.

Go get vaccinated.
Nobody serious in the black community respected Thomas Sowell. No-one. That's why you can't name me one black person like Thomas Sowell that is remembered in history.

But
  • You know who MLK was.
  • You know who Malcolm X was.
  • You know who the black panthers were.
  • You know who Rosa Parks was.
  • You know who Nelson Mandela was.
  • You know who Muhammad Ai was.
Why ? Coz they stood up and fought against and unjust system and were not afraid to die.

Thomas Sowell was a black man who was a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank. This guy was a piece of work. He thought that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

He's made his money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

Well let's see

1. About 70% of black homes are single parent run by mothers. Check

2. Children in these homes find their fathers on the streets. Check

3. Joe Biden and the democrats were all voted into power. Check.

Yea, it's all Trump's fault and the GOP.

Nobody serious in the black community respected Thomas Sowell. No-one. That's why you can't name me one black person like Thomas Sowell that is remembered in history.

But
  • You know who MLK was.
Why ? Coz they stood up and fought against and unjust system and were not afraid to die.

Thomas Sowell was a black man who was a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank. This guy was a piece of work. He thought that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

He's made his money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Actually he's written several books dealing with exactly that, IM2! Perhaps if you READ some of them you'd have a better appreciation for the brilliance of the man!

But
  • You know who MLK was.

I know Thomas Sowell and there isn't a "hustler" bone in his entire body, Paul! He was a believer in communism when he was young. He came by the views that he holds now because of a lifetime of experience. I never once heard him utter anything that was even remotely "racist" in any of the lectures I attended. Not even close. You hate Sowell because he isn't an apologist.

• You know who MLK was.

I absolutely LOVE the fact that you voted for the guy who said he didn't want his children anywhere near those people.

How do you like your collard greens, Remus? Boiled or fried?

LOL

Thomas Sowell makes his living off of books he wrote. That's why he says provocative stuff aimed at his audience.

To sell his books.
That's it!

He is trying to sell books.

Usually people write them for fun.

Oh, forgot to call you a racist.

Mr. Sowell is a brother.

I know Thomas Sowell and there isn't a "hustler" bone in his entire body, Paul! He was a believer in communism when he was young. He came by the views that he holds now because of a lifetime of experience. I never once heard him utter anything that was even remotely "racist" in any of the lectures I attended. Not even close. You hate Sowell because he isn't an apologist.
The only hustlers are the right wing think tanks that provided Sowell with over 1 million in grant money. What you call race hustling is some shit made up by a white boy who is dead now. Sowell IS an apologist, that's what you fail to see.

But
  • You know who MLK was.

so its his fault that no one will marry the mothers of black children

Forum List

Back