George Floyd Felon who put a loaded gun to a pregnant woman's belly, a national hero to the left, has his statue defaced, again. Hoorah.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
George Floyd memorial statue in New York City defaced again
Sunday's act wasn't the first example of vandalism to the statue memorializing Floyd, whose killing at the hands of police in Minneapolis last year galvanized a racial justice movement across the country.
Racial justice my ass, it created the BLM who was the new KKK of the Democrat party where those people Burned, Looted and Murdered minority businesses and their owners just because the left let them do it, as was with the KKK. So the left created a national hero, who was a ZERO, and some people are showing their hatred towards the left and their lunacy..

[/QUOTE]

Who paid for a statue of this lowlife and who OKd it? Scumbag, criminal drug addicts don't deserve statues of any kind. Putting this guys picture up inside a two week old port o san is an insult to the port o san.

Who paid for a statue of this lowlife and who OKd it? Scumbag, criminal drug addicts don't deserve statues of any kind. Putting this guys picture up inside a two week old port o san is an insult to the port o san.
They've got a fuckin statue where they buried karl marx in London.

It should be a public toilet and it's on my bucket list to piss there someday. I might just add George Kirby
's grave to it.

Forum List

Back