Thomas Massie, the only one!

When you can upset the president, all the crooks in the D and R party, the entire criminal enterprise known as the MSM, you have my undying admiration.

He is one politician out of 536 who is honest. So using rudimentary math, our chances of finding an honest politician are just about zero. 1 out of 536. Yet you think voting works. Yet you think we live in a democracy. LMFAO!

“The stimulus package that just passed is the biggest wealth transfer from common folks to the super-rich (Wall Street and bankers) in the history of mankind. Done in the name of a virus with $1200 checks as the cheese in the trap. This will be obvious in short order. This will be obvious in short order.” Thomas Massie.
Congressman Thomas Massie
why has nobody asked for a list of these politicians that abandoned their post during a global crisis???

instead they attack the guy that stood up for all of us and our constitution and used monetary gain for an excuse to attack him,,,,,,

its not like he brought it up on the last day,,,he brought it up a week before the vote,,,
Our government is completely captured by the transnational corporations and the billionaires that run them. It’s all about the money.

I'll do the right thing when it's easy and when the media won't attack me for it.
Yep. That’s Bernie Sanders and the whole progressive caucus. They’re all fucking crooks.
That said, it takes a shitload of cocksucking Republicans and regular Dems to get us the this point in the first place.. That's nothing new. They're literally all crooks now. All failing us miserably. That's new.
It’s not that new. Started with Ronnie...then Bubba and W get it really going. O made it even bigger. Now dumb Donnie is going to make it beautiful and fantastic.
You're not disagreeing with what I actually said. Kudos indeed to Massie for being the only one left standing in this instance. New is not having one progressive joining him. Not one because they've finally all been beaten into complete submission. They're out of gas. Spent. Sad day. Now it's all on us. What Jimmy suggests is now clearly our only path forward. We must help all the "essential service workers" strike.. just for two days at first.. then more if necessary..

I'll do the right thing when it's easy and when the media won't attack me for it.
Yep. That’s Bernie Sanders and the whole progressive caucus. They’re all fucking crooks.
That said, it takes a shitload of cocksucking Republicans and regular Dems to get us the this point in the first place.. That's nothing new. They're literally all crooks now. All failing us miserably. That's new.
It’s not that new. Started with Ronnie...then Bubba and W get it really going. O made it even bigger. Now dumb Donnie is going to make it beautiful and fantastic.
You're not disagreeing with what I actually said. Kudos indeed to Massie for being the only one left standing in this instance. New is not having one progressive joining him. Not one because they've finally all been beaten into complete submission. They're out of gas. Spent. Sad day. Now it's all on us. What Jimmy suggests is now clearly our only path forward. We must help all the "essential service workers" strike.. just for two days at first.. then more if necessary..
Agreed. If all the essential workers walked off the job, the whole damn criminal enterprise that is the federal government might collapse.

Agreed. If all the essential workers walked off the job, the whole damn criminal enterprise that is the federal government might collapse.
it wont collapse it will get stronger because then they can impose more power to combat the strike,,,

The Rs will feed the Corporations.
The Ds will feed he Poor.
And both the Rs and Ds will feed themselves.
They're all scum.

it wont collapse it will get stronger because then they can impose more power to combat the strike,,,
You might be right. That might be what they want. Then they can impose a totalitarian police state.

You might be right. That might be what they want. Then they can impose a totalitarian police state.
never let a good crisis go to waste,,,

What's the alternative? Massie surely doesn't have one. It seems that he already backed off on his crude attempt at political posturing.

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents
So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.

The government is forcing businesses to close resulting in many people losing their source of income. So either the government can offer a lifeline for Wall Street or the government can become the source of income for all the people who have lost and will continue to loss work...take your pick.

He may be right but so many of the people desperately need that money and hoping congress will do the right this doesn't feed your children or grandparents
So in your mind, the criminal federal government can only offer this extremely harmful stimulus bill or offer nothing. Fuck that.

The government is forcing businesses to close resulting in many people losing their source of income. So either the government can offer a lifeline for Wall Street or the government can become the source of income for all the people who have lost and will continue to loss work...take your pick.
Do you think this new stimulus bill
What's the alternative? Massie surely doesn't have one. It seems that he already backed off on his crude attempt at political posturing.
So you think there are no alternatives.

This coming from a person who posted a Jimmy Dore video??

Bawahahahahahahah.....you clearly have not listened to much Jimmy Dore

I attended one of his shows a year ago in Ventura. He was very good. He really dislikes racists and regularly makes fun of them. You naturally wouldn’t like him.
I knew of Jimmy Dore when he was on the Young Turks...back when he was pushing hard for Bernie for president...

You know of Jimmy Dore once he realized he can tap into the willful stupidity of Trump supporters....

They're all scum.
the Ds feed the poor with money they took from the corporations,,
The corporations fire Americans to bring in cheaper foreign labor.
those are but a small fraction,,,less that 5% by my guess,,,
That's why I'm an Independent.
Wall Street is pure greedy scum and doesn't need the massive influx of foreign labor anywhere to the degree of small businesses.

I attended one of his shows a year ago in Ventura. He was very good. He really dislikes racists and regularly makes fun of them. You naturally wouldn’t like him.
I knew of Jimmy Dore when he was on the Young Turks...back when he was pushing hard for Bernie for president...

You know of Jimmy Dore once he realized he can tap into the willful stupidity of Trump supporters....
Please share with us where you don't worship the D platform.

Trump supporters don’t watch Jimmy Dore. LMFAO.

Racists aren’t very smart.

They're all scum.
the Ds feed the poor with money they took from the corporations,,
The corporations fire Americans to bring in cheaper foreign labor.
President trump is trying to fix that but democrats fight him every step of the way. What's the alternative to the gigantic stimulus bill after almost every small business in America was forced to shut down for three months or more? It seems that corporations are gearing up to produce medical supplies at their own expense but lefties can't let go of their hatred for the administration.

Forum List

Back