Thomas Massie introduces HR 3860 - To prohibit any requirement that a member of the Armed Forces receive a vaccination against COVID-19.

Us all? Really? No. Only those sent to regions with active anthrax got the vaccine. Military sent elsewhere never got it. Covid is far more of a political ailment, not a real disease.

Yes, us since I got it. Those "regions" were pretty spread out and most people ended up getting it.

Massie is a first class jerkoff which you rightards seem to get off on electing to the HOR.

Can you least try to elect people with a brain before pulling the lever for asshats like Massie?
And yet you idiots elect people like Pelosi, AOC and Biden and you call others asshats. Lol, I don’t care who you are that there is funny.

When I was on active duty, we had an anthrax vaccine mandate prior to our deployment to the Persian Gulf.

There is no fucking way I would want to be in such close quarters with others without there being a Trump Vaccine mandate.

Anyone who opposes a vax mandate for our troops is a first class fucktard. If one troop gets Covid, ALL the troops will get it and that affects our military readiness.

Fuck Massie and all the other fucktards sponsoring this bill.
anyone who thinks folks getting kicked out of the marines for refusing the vaccine is a good thing is a first class fucktard

i had a feeling you were an insufferable bitch

anyone who thinks folks getting kicked out of the marines for refusing the vaccine is a good thing is a first class fucktard

i had a feeling you were an insufferable bitch

Clearly this mandating a dangerous vaccine across the globe in areas like Poland and here are an attempt to take out people with common sense enough to not allow fascism and tyranny take over.

Military or anyone else should never be required to take experimental drugs of any kind.

LMAO.. The history of experimental drugs being tested on our military is lengthy. Not saying it's wrong. But the government has always used our soldiers for many horrible things. Like killing people who weren't actually our enemies, LSD testing and probably 1,000 things even they don't/didn't know about.

Last edited:
We should have no US troops over seas.
US troops should be isolated on bases anyway, so there is no need for any vaccines.
But regardless of whether a vaccine is given in separate doses to reduce symptoms or not, no real vaccine ever reduces in efficacy in less than many years or decades even.
These mRNA injection that loose efficacy in months, can not then be real vaccines.
They are just temporarily stimulating antibody production, and are not getting into long term T-cell memory.

We should have no US troops over seas.
US troops should be isolated on bases anyway, so there is no need for any vaccines.
But regardless of whether a vaccine is given in separate doses to reduce symptoms or not, no real vaccine ever reduces in efficacy in less than many years or decades even.
These mRNA injection that loose efficacy in months, can not then be real vaccines.
They are just temporarily stimulating antibody production, and are not getting into long term T-cell memory.

You know what does last? The piece of paper that says you're vaccinated.
I got my shots earlier this year, after I started reading about how that within a few months, the body has rid itself from the vaccine.
If that's true, then I don't have the vaccine in my body any longer. But I got the piece of paper, which allows me to travel and not worry about all the drama.

At least, I hope that's the case. I'd hate to think the vaccine is going to cause me to have dementia or some other crippling disease 5 years from now. Especially since big pharma passed a bill that says I can't sue big pharma for anything that might happen later on.

Conservatives are such bullshit artists. Vaccination is already required for the military.

It's illegal to vacinate military personnel with experimental drugs.

And the current vaccines are experimental.

Of course you don't know this because you've never been in the military, not know anything about it. You just repeat common phrases you see others use with no real insight into what you speak of.

It's illegal to vacinate military personnel with experimental drugs.

And the current vaccines are experimental.
And this is the conservative strawman rationalization. The vaccines are not experimental. What cooky excuse will conservatives come up with next?

Forum List

Back