Thomas Hearns.......,

Tommy feels he has to apologize for stating the fact that his friend was in the ICU trying to recover from the effects of the vaccine. We are living in a dystopian future.

On a related topic, I see the media is now labelling people unwilling to be guinea pigs for long term testing of this brand new vaccine type as "anti-vaxxers".

Tommy feels he has to apologize for stating the fact that his friend was in the ICU trying to recover from the effects of the vaccine. We are living in a dystopian future.

On a related topic, I see the media is now labelling people unwilling to be guinea pigs for long term testing of this brand new vaccine type as "anti-vaxxers".
Because it's a stupid fear to have......

I agree. The fear of dying from Covid is a stupid fear.

Really? You just admitted to being a big government and MSM dupe.

I didn't know that Hearns was a Christian.

That’s your take away from the death of one of boxing’s greatest pugilist. ???
I was wondering how Hearns is going to react at Marvin's funeral> He is a very emotional fella.

Forum List

Back