New Zealand Looking to Prosecute Anyone Who Catches COVID

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
In the upside-down thinking of Clown World, Florida governor Ron DeSantis is a callous villain and New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern is a caring hero.

The latest from “success story” New Zealand, which is now in its 4th lockdown (this one because of 1 case):

They’re debating whether to punish people for getting infected with COVID-19. It must be “rule-breakers” causing these repeated lockdowns, they say.

But hey, if the entire population supports endless destruction of their freedoms then good on ’em!

Sure. Lockdown. Right.

uj07jdoxtjaxre6p.jpg

“In New Zealand, the people & the politicians are united behind a "Zero COVID" strategy that involves punishing & publicly humiliating ppl who acquire COVID-19. It's easy to brush off now, but it has the potential for a total catastrophe when the strategy fails in the long run. “

well there you have it

all I need to know is that its a tyranny of the majority, and its taking place in fascist New Zealand where its none of my business what they do

“In New Zealand, the people & the politicians are united behind a "Zero COVID" strategy that involves punishing & publicly humiliating ppl who acquire COVID-19. It's easy to brush off now, but it has the potential for a total catastrophe when the strategy fails in the long run. “

well there you have it

all I need to know is that its a tyranny of the majority, and its taking place in fascist New Zealand where its none of my business what they do

It is amazing what fear does to people. They lose all ability to logically think and I am pretty sure the masks are sucking the oxygen out of people and they can't think. It is a very downward spiral of the human race we are in.

well there you have it

It is amazing what fear does to people. They lose all ability to logically think and I am pretty sure the masks are sucking the oxygen out of people and they can't think. It is a very downward spiral of the human race we are in.
No one wants to die.

but hiding in mindless fear from even the smallest threats is not living but merely existing

well there you have it

No on3 wants to die.

but hiding in mindless fear from even the smallest threats is not living but merely existing

We already know there is a 99% survival rate even if you were to contract this so called COVID. I am not even sure what they are in fear of by now. I think the trauma and mind control has seeped deeply into many people's heads. The whole world has been traumatized. And I hope the Conspirators who created this mess, one day will be brought to trial. We atleast know who pushed this madness. And that is the MSM.

In the upside-down thinking of Clown World, Florida governor Ron DeSantis is a callous villain and New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern is a caring hero.

The latest from “success story” New Zealand, which is now in its 4th lockdown (this one because of 1 case):

They’re debating whether to punish people for getting infected with COVID-19. It must be “rule-breakers” causing these repeated lockdowns, they say.

But hey, if the entire population supports endless destruction of their freedoms then good on ’em!
That’s another lie bubbala. Perhaps finding something productive to do would be helpful for you.

They should be prosecuting those who get anthrax from being a little 'over-friendly' with the sheep.
That would only worry the other sheep f-ers. With Covid you have to worry about the breathers. So, if the anti-maskers are willing to hold their breaths for say the next six months, I'd be OK with them going maskless.

They should be prosecuting those who get anthrax from being a little 'over-friendly' with the sheep.
That would only worry the other sheep f-ers. With Covid you have to worry about the breathers. So, if the anti-maskers are willing to hold their breaths for say the next six months, I'd be OK with them going maskless.
Masks do not filter the virus, that’s a scientific fact.

And don’t even try to insinuate that mankind has learned anything new about virus transmission in the past year that we didn’t know 20 years ago.
Coronavirus: Face masks could increase risk of infection, medical chief warns

'For the average member of the public walking down a street, it is not a good idea'
Thursday 12 March 2020

——————————————
Health Experts Are Telling Healthy People Not to Wear Face Masks for Coronavirus. So Why Are So Many Doing It?
“It seems kind of intuitively obvious that if you put something—whether it’s a scarf or a mask—in front of your nose and mouth, that will filter out some of these viruses that are floating around out there,” says Dr. William Schaffner, professor of medicine in the division of infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University. The only problem: that’s not effective against respiratory illnesses like the flu and COVID-19. If it were, “the CDC would have recommended it years ago,” he says. “It doesn’t, because it makes science-based recommendations.
March 4, 2020

That’s another lie bubbala. Perhaps finding something productive to do would be helpful for you.
You calling the Leftard The Guardian fake news makes my morning complete.

Masks do not filter the virus, that’s a scientific fact.
Science is irrelevant in 202X

Mask Box.jpg

Coming soon to America:
message-where-is-your-mask-son-rambo-just-keep-pushing.jpg

The way New Zealand handle their COVID outbreak pretty much sucked compared to our handling of it...

The numbers don't lie bro....

Figure-1-v2.png

The way New Zealand handle their COVID outbreak pretty much sucked compared to our handling of it...

The numbers don't lie bro....

View attachment 467968
Pretty easy to do when all you need to do is close the one airport in Auckland.
Remember Xenophobic Trump name calling for limiting flights from just China, the source of the virus?
Yeah.

Forum List

Back