Woke Pillow Dies a Predictable Death

Everybody knows that the first step in manufacturing pillows is putting together an “activist advisory board.”

They are just trying to put Mike Lindell out of business. But I've heard that David Hoggs pillows are stuffed with his dirty underwears. He doesn't like washing his clothes, and so he sell them to the public. And so if anybody buys his pillows that they are pedophiles.

Folks that white knight for the Deep State and against freedom make themselves look like fools.

I have started a new book recently. It is strangely prophetic. It is about this new industrial revolution, this. . . "Great Reset," or a satirical take on what it would be like, but it was written. . . 80 years ago. When the left still cared about people.

“The main business of humanity is to do a good job of being human beings," said Paul, "not to serve as appendages to machines, institutions, and systems.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, Player Piano

“Don't you see, Doctor?" said Lasher. "The machines are to practically everbody what the white men were to the Indians. People are finding that, because of the way the machines are changing the world, more and more of their old values don't apply any more. People have no choice but to become second-rate machines themselves, or wards of the machines.”

“The Sovereignty of the United States resides in the people, not in the machines, and it's the people's to take back, if they so wish. The machines," said Paul, "have exceeded the personal sovereignty willingly surrendered to them by the American people for the good government. Machines and organization and pursuit of efficiency have robbed the American people of liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

One of the reason I have such great hope for Capitalism is just how impartial it is to political thought ... money just doesn't care about your politics.

" I love money. I love money more than I love the things it can buy. Does that surprise you? Money. It don't care whether I'm good or not. It don't care whether I snore or not. It don't care which god I pray to. There are only three things in this world with that kind of unconditional acceptance. Dogs... doughnuts... and money. Only money is better. You know why? Because it don't make you fat and it don't poop all over the living-room floor. There's only one thing I like better: Other people's money. "

- Lawrence Garfield, "Other People's Money"

Does anyone here actually have a My Pillow?

I have a couple of high-dollar down pillows which I love, but wouldn't be averse to trying a My Pillow...

I have a couple of high-dollar down pillows which I love, but wouldn't be averse to trying a My Pillow...

My wife and I both have them, they're good for the price. Lindell made a good pillow to sleep on.

A Hogg Pillow just sounds like something for pillow-biters..

5b5b7db79bc4a.jpeg

What does it say about our country that even pillows are political?

They shouldn't be but since a businessman became wealthy selling pillows and supported the President of the US it became political.

No different than those filthy ass Limousine Liberals that got rich selling their stupid movies and then supporting assholes like Obama, Clinton and this Biden dufus.

Everybody knows that the first step in manufacturing pillows is putting together an “activist advisory board.”

i'm just surprised how quickly the Liberals threw him under the bus and refused to support his Liberal Pillow. Hogg was employing millions of highly paid strictly unionized pillow workers,paying them enough to make sure they were earning enough to buy a pillow.

........and his sheets, towels, and wash clothes.

Just one of his towels can absorb a 500 square foot floor of liberal tears with room to spare.

Last edited:

i'm just surprised how quickly the Liberals threw him under the bus and refused to support his Liberal Pillow. Hogg was employing millions of highly paid strictly unionized pillow workers,paying them enough to make sure they were earning enough to buy a pillow.
His usefulness is about spent now. He'll walk the long way down Cindy Sheehan Highway.

He's just a young minor child of about 10. So brainwashed and such a pitiful looking face. Wouldn't you be mad at the world with a face like that?

The problem with Hogg is that he misconstrued his hundreds of thousands of "likes" to his pillow company idea on Twitter as for an actual product customer base.
Libtards have a concentration span of gnats, and fads on Twitter rarely last more than 24 hours with modern young people.

The problem with Hogg is that he misconstrued his hundreds of thousands of "likes" to his pillow company idea on Twitter as for an actual product customer base.
Libtards have a concentration span of gnats, and fads on Twitter rarely last more than 24 hours with modern young people.
I am sure that every time you started or tried any type of entrepreneur endeavors you suck-ceded yugely.

Forum List

Back