THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOUR DAY ! QUESTION TO A Muscovite : How do you distinguish between a "Nazi" and an ordinary citizen in any country ?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOUR DAY ! QUESTION TO A Muscovite : How do you distinguish between a "Nazi" and an ordinary citizen in any country ?
This is what someone born with foetal alcohol syndrome 🇷🇺 is like as a grown up.

Ok. Shall we try it……on her….

How you tell Nazis from anyone else....

AA1dCryK.img

Blow your nose Winkle Titty . You have got snot all over it . Or is it something you chew as a snack?

suck dicks🇷🇺, slave. I see more and more videos like this, blood - cash has not been paid and the slaves 🐐 🇷🇺are unhappy

men are sent to "die like cattle under shelling." The relatives are getting neither pay nor aid from the government.

suck dicks🇷🇺, slave. I see more and more videos like this, blood - cash has not been paid and the slaves 🐐 🇷🇺are unhappy

men are sent to "die like cattle under shelling." The relatives are getting neither pay nor aid from the government.

Eminem said it best, "you just pulled a pistol on a guy with a missile launcher"

Zelen$ky sold his soul to Satan (the WEF) to become President of Ukraine. Maybe he was sincere when he said he'd make peace with Russia during the campaign. He was used by his financial masters and Ukraine suffered for it! The country was decimated! 8 to 10 MILLION fled, never to return! A generation of young men in their prime dead or wounded...and for what? Because the WEF wanted to turn Russian into France or Germany?

I pray for a Ukranian Prigozhin who will hold the puppet masters to account

Forum List

Back