Ukraine stops elections until war is over

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Last edited:

Ukraine stops elections until war is over​

But isn't Zelensky the REASON for the war in the first place?

That would kinda be like Biden declaring all elections frozen here until gas is $2.29/gallon again and Trump is convicted and in prison as a felon for investigating his criminal family!

That would kinda be like Biden declaring all elections frozen here until gas is $2.29/gallon again and Trump is convicted and in prison as a felon for investigating his criminal family!
I believe the cause has many factors Biden being one of them

I would not take any notice of Snopes .It is controlled opposition whenever required . The very term , Fact Check , is a guarantee of that . However , like a good Nazi , the Midget War Criminal has followed orders.
Well it is the go to source for all leftists. I just used their propaganda vehicle

All the war mongers have claimed by helping Ukraine, we are fighting for "democracy".
What a load of crap.
First of all, we sponsored a coup of the elected govt in the Euro Maiden color revolution in 2014 under Barry.
Now, Zelensky the NWO court jester is jailing opposition & cancelling elections.

And to you progbots here, we don't have a "democracy", we have a Constitutional Republic

F**k Ukraine & the never ending wars of the UNiparty

Zelensky isn't the reason for the war, he is the vehicle. The reason is the US wants to admit Ukraine to the UN, buildup military presence there, create another Israel type chaos center on Russia's border, and eventually have regime change in Russia. The money laundering, war profiteering, and moving drugs is just a pleasant byproduct.

Zelensky isn't the reason for the war, he is the vehicle. The reason is the US wants to admit Ukraine to the UN, buildup military presence there, create another Israel type chaos center on Russia's border, and eventually have regime change in Russia. The money laundering, war profiteering, and moving drugs is just a pleasant byproduct.
You mean NATO? since Ukraine was already a UN member when they constituted as the Soviet Republic of Ukraine.

Xi has a huge opening here on the world stage. He needs to be like Trump. Get Ukraine and Russia to the table and cut the US out. Make a deal. Make peace.

Democrats are sending cluster bombs that kill civilians today. Who knows what they will send tomorrow.

Nothing personal . But so many Normies and Gullibles think that the label of ,Fact Checked , somehow confers something of value or accuracy on a matter -- at least for Agenda subjects and obviously anything " political " .
I'm just using their tools they use so they can't whine about the source

Forum List

Back