This very well might be Trump’s dumbest attempt at a full sentence

So much to unpack here. It’s painful lol. Trump apparently thinks Desert Storm happened in ‘Nam. To be fair, he made sure he wasn’t there so he wouldn’t know lol.

hahahahaha man oh man. Is an under statement to say that trump is the dumbest most unqualified president of all time.

Everyone needs to relax, Trump only has 4 and a half more years and he'll be gone. :321:
True, one's early 80's is a good time to croak.
Don't tell Joe.
That’s okay. Don’t know who Biden’s VP will be but whoever she she’ll be, she’d be 50x better than Trumptard.
Say it ain't so. Democrats gonna choose a VP because of their genitalia. I thought they were against discrimination? No?

So much to unpack here. It’s painful lol. Trump apparently thinks Desert Storm happened in ‘Nam. To be fair, he made sure he wasn’t there so he wouldn’t know lol.

I'm cool with you making fun of him for that... It is kinda funny.

Are you a hypocrite?

Well, what do you expect from a moron who doesn't know anything about history, even history that occurred during his own lifetime? (God forbid that he should read a history book...)

Wow the libtards are stretching now.....
So you thought this word salad was profound? Okay got it. Figures.
The video loops four words dummy.....big fail....wow....try again tard....
You mean Drumpf looped four words and then he thought Desert Storm was in Vietnam. :lol:
He was talking about Vietnam and then about Desert Storm....not sure what your point is.....

yep, its quite obvious the short clip is taken out of context, which is why the damn well will not show the whole thing. Even so, its clear enough to see he was talking about accomplishments and engagements of the military

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:

From what I recall the US lost in Vietnam.....or was it desert storm?

We had a military that was capable of defeating the 3rd Reich and Japan, but when they are not allowed to use their strength it becomes a loss. In Vietnam it wasn't a loss by our military but a loss performed by politicians who were not able to lay down clear objectives.

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:

We had a military that was capable of defeating the 3rd Reich and Japan, but when they are not allowed to use their strength it becomes a loss. In Vietnam it wasn't a loss by our military but a loss performed by politicians who were not able to lay down clear objectives.
Lol it was definitely a loss by the military. It’s not infallible

hahahahaha man oh man. Is an under statement to say that trump is the dumbest most unqualified president of all time.

Yep...and it’s going to be Joe or Don in November. Two demented old fools.

USA. USA. USA. USA. USA. USA......

Apparently he wasn't the only one not there...dumbass.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

At least Biden had an actual reason. Tennis champ Drumpf with the convenient bone spurs didnt have a valid reason.

Too bad champ, Trump had 4 college deferments, Biden had 5....dumbass.

This is the same man who believes that Washington and the continental army took over airports in the revolutionary war.

The Dementia is undeniable

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
You think he's worse?

I dunno guys, this is what he said last year.

revolutionarywarairportstories.jpg

Dude my uncles were there. They even said we got our asses kicked.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Apparently he wasn't the only one not there...dumbass.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

At least Biden had an actual reason. Tennis champ Drumpf with the convenient bone spurs didnt have a valid reason.

Too bad champ, Trump had 4 college deferments, Biden had 5....dumbass.

Drumpf had bone spurs...but he was a tennis champ. Biden had asthma. Just look at this fat ass. :lol:

american-real-estate-developer-donald-trump-plays-tennis-at-the-picture-id700334624

There were no clear objectives to lay down and after a few years the soldiers and the people back home weren`t buying it anymore. The Vietnamese through the Chinese out twice and the second eviction took 400 years. Those people are not easily intimidated. We bombed Vietnam like no one had been bombed before and we still couldn`t win the hearts and minds of the people. The Wall in D.C. was the governments lame apology to it`s victims. For the record, 90% of German soldiers killed in WW2 were killed by Russians.

Wow the libtards are stretching now.....
So you thought this word salad was profound? Okay got it. Figures.
The video loops four words dummy.....big fail....wow....try again tard....
Perhaps you’d have a point if this wasn’t the 10,000th+ retarded thing he has said since running for president.
You think everything he utters is retarded....ever think it might be you that's retarded?....that its you that has been brainwashed?.....and bamboozled?....just look at history...use it as your guide and stop thinking with your Amygdala...and use your frontal lobe instead and you may see the light one day....

Forum List

Back