This very well might be Trump’s dumbest attempt at a full sentence

So much to unpack here. It’s painful lol. Trump apparently thinks Desert Storm happened in ‘Nam. To be fair, he made sure he wasn’t there so he wouldn’t know lol.

Apparently he wasn't the only one not there...dumbass.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:
He can’t just accept he fucked up a sentence. He tries to cover it up but then just makes an ass out of himself even more.

That being said, he probably really does believe Desert Storm took place in Vietnam lol
If he wasnt potus his kids would be considering what old folks home to put him in.
Joe?....I agree its sad to watch ol Joe the finger struggle to put one sentence together.....
Nope. Drumpf. He probably shit his depends when he was giving the speech.
He sounded strong and confident to me.....looks like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....
Yeah, the Demmies can't handle a healthy, vibrant, and honest Republican conservative President. They keep up the dirty tricks, and he is still the honest guy he's alwas been. *yawn*

So much to unpack here. It’s painful lol. Trump apparently thinks Desert Storm happened in ‘Nam. To be fair, he made sure he wasn’t there so he wouldn’t know lol.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, and later was disqualified from service because of earlier asthma.

At least Biden had an actual reason. Tennis champ Drumpf with the convenient bone spurs didnt have a valid reason.

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:
He can’t just accept he fucked up a sentence. He tries to cover it up but then just makes an ass out of himself even more.

That being said, he probably really does believe Desert Storm took place in Vietnam lol
If he wasnt potus his kids would be considering what old folks home to put him in.
Joe?....I agree its sad to watch ol Joe the finger struggle to put one sentence together.....
He sounded strong and confident to me.....looks like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....
Yeah, the Demmies can't handle a healthy, vibrant, and honest Republican conservative President. They keep up the dirty tricks, and he is still the honest guy he's alwas been. *yawn*
He didnt sound like he was healthy. He sounded like he fell asleep there for a second. :lol:

Right asthma lol. Terrible excuse to not be on a battlefield!

He sounded like his brain stopped working and he was about to drool.
No, that was you looking at yourself in the rearview mirror. :blowpop:

No that was me looking at Drumpf mix up Vietnam with Desert Storm. :lol:

No, the sound was you trying to remember where you left your spittle

I didn't notice any problem. President Trump had all his apples in a row.

I think Drumpf choked on his own spittle.

Youre retarded so you dont notice much. Remember that time you had your panties around your head in Walmart?

Drumpf didnt have his apples in a row. He mixed up his apples and his oranges and then shitted in his Depends. :laughing0301:

I think another man should take you out to the woodshed for a good spanking because you're acting like a child with exceedingly bad manners.

I think another man should take you out to the woodshed for a good spanking because you're acting like a child with exceedingly bad manners.
I think the old folks home should get Drumpf and tie him to a bed so he doesnt wander out again.

Youre retarded so you dont notice much. Remember that time you had your panties around your head in Walmart?

Drumpf didnt have his apples in a row. He mixed up his apples and his oranges and then shitted in his Depends. :laughing0301:
Have you ever once tried truth rather than vicious lies? Stop giving yourself delusions about my dress code. I take good care of myself, and all your jabberwocky is for naught.

I think the old folks home should get Drumpf and tie him to a bed so he doesnt wander out again.
Well, when you run out of benefits, you my find out where the senior citizen center is.

Good evening. Bless our dear President. *sigh*

Forum List

Back