This very well might be Trump’s dumbest attempt at a full sentence

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:
He can’t just accept he fucked up a sentence. He tries to cover it up but then just makes an ass out of himself even more.

That being said, he probably really does believe Desert Storm took place in Vietnam lol

I want to see his cognitive test. He sounds like his brain just stopped working. :laughing0301:
He can’t just accept he fucked up a sentence. He tries to cover it up but then just makes an ass out of himself even more.

That being said, he probably really does believe Desert Storm took place in Vietnam lol
If he wasnt potus his kids would be considering what old folks home to put him in.

If he wasnt potus his kids would be considering what old folks home to put him in.
Joe?....I agree its sad to watch ol Joe the finger struggle to put one sentence together.....

Joe?....I agree its sad to watch ol Joe the finger struggle to put one sentence together.....
Nope. Drumpf. He probably shit his depends when he was giving the speech.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Wow the libtards are stretching now.....
So you thought this word salad was profound? Okay got it. Figures.
The video loops four words dummy.....big fail....wow....try again tard....
You mean Drumpf looped four words and then he thought Desert Storm was in Vietnam. :lol:
He was talking about Vietnam and then about Desert Storm....not sure what your point is.....

He sounded strong and confident to me.....looks like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....

You mean Drumpf looped four words and then he thought Desert Storm was in Vietnam. :lol:
He was talking about Vietnam and then about Desert Storm....not sure what your point is.....
Well it’s good you speak his primitive language I guess.

Yeah. Desert storm was never in Vietnam. We lost Vietnam.

He sounded strong and confident to me.....looks like you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill....
He sounded like his brain stopped working and he was about to drool.

"Fields and jungles of Vietnam. They delivered a swift and swifting and swift and sweeping swift swam swan you know.....like nobodies....ever seen anything happened a victory in operation desert storm." :laughing0301:

From what I recall the US lost in Vietnam.....or was it desert storm?
Oh, *yawn.* A dyed-in-the-wool Demmie wants Trump to go away. Ain't gonna happen, sweetie.

Attachments

• 1593929717221.png
    1593929717221.png
    224 bytes · Views: 64

Forum List

Back