This Tribal Map of America Shows Whose Land You're Actually Living On

During the Texas war for independence there was a tribe of Indians who met some Mexican soldiers on the road

The Mexicans demanded to know whose side the Indians were on.

they had no side but guessed and replied “Americanos”

the Mexicans promptly opened fire and scattered the Indians

later the tribe ran onto some Texas soldiers and assured them they were pro mexican

which caused them to be attacked again

the story says the Indians left the area and were never seen anymore

Last edited:
Interesting tool, but not able to access, as all I get is:

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

Ya notice when they complain about taking Indian lands they NEVER talk about the fact the Indians took lands from each other? The Indians practiced a form of slavery and even some tribes were practicing genocide on other tribes? None of that EVER gets mentioned.
Only every single time natives are mentioned.

I find arrowheads here all the time.
0015.jpg

Ya notice when they complain about taking Indian lands they NEVER talk about the fact the Indians took lands from each other? The Indians practiced a form of slavery and even some tribes were practicing genocide on other tribes? None of that EVER gets mentioned.

The same people who want to grouse about "taking Indian lands" also like to brag about how much "nobler" North American aborigines were because they didn't believe in greedy concepts like land ownership. The cognitive dissonance apparently bothers them not at all.

Good for you ! No bank involved eh ? Quite rare these daze

Not that rare. I own 4 properties, $135K bridge loan on one. 2 in KY, 1 in MA and a 77 acre PRIME farmland acreage in Ma (Berkshires, West Stockbridge). 3 up for sale. Knock the bridge loan off with $1.3 mil to spare.
Smart man...wrong states

I live in what used to be someone else's land, but we killed them and took it.

It's mine now.
When it gets taken from you, don’t whine.
I won't. I'll be dead first.

That's how it works..... every one of us is descended from the people who were mean and ruthless enough to kill their neighbors and take their shit when times got lean.
The ones who weren't, didn't have any descendants.
They all ended up as someone else's slaves, or someone else's dinner.

Why do you think every child in my tribe can both shoot, and field-strip and reassemble, all common handguns and battle rifles before they're 10 years old?
Because we ain't going anywhere anytime soon, that's why.

Forum List

Back