This Tribal Map of America Shows Whose Land You're Actually Living On

Smart man...wrong states

I sure do hate New England but the Ma properties will sell well. The home there is on a river, 30 mi from Boston, 2.5 acres, conservation district. The 77 been in the family for 100 years easy, prime. Pot farmers are looking but MA has a 5 acre limit on pot farms. KY? Real estate is not the moneymaker here,,, but I live in one and do love KY so that's OK.

Ya notice when they complain about taking Indian lands they NEVER talk about the fact the Indians took lands from each other? The Indians practiced a form of slavery and even some tribes were practicing genocide on other tribes? None of that EVER gets mentioned.
We bought florida and the surrounding areas. We bought half the country in 1803 (Louisiana Purchase). The rest was unsettled, uncharted and belonged to no one...

We bought half the country in 1803 (Louisiana Purchase)
Exactly. If you're angry about the colonization of the Western Mississippi Valley, the Great Plains and the foot of the Eastern Rockies...feel free to burn down France and Spain...

St Louis has been the name of the current Missouri city long before Missouri was a state or even the America was a country. The village of St. Louis was established in 1763 by the French...

And as an aside...the Louisiana Purchase and Thomas Jefferson's role in acquiring the new lands was the driving force behind the naming of the State Capitol Jefferson City.

...but we killed them and took it...It's mine now.
Works for me! :cool:
What he falls to mention is... that change in ownership occurred last week. :smoke:
1602705716705.png

American Indians got a raw deal for sure and you can take an historic 15th or 16th century snapshot of the settlements of a indigenous America tribe but Indian tribes were relatively nomadic and had to defend their own settlements from slaughter by other indigenous tribes. It's a ludicrous mischaracterization of historic civilizations to claim that 21st century property ownership is challenged by the historic claim of ancient nomadic tribes.

Forum List

Back