This Summer's Heat Waves NOT Caused by "Climate Change"

And the point is I have the physics degree, as well as the knowledge of prehistoric times, to know the real science on GW.

And then there's the "I have a science degree!" BS.

Yeah, so I guess I'm incapable of reading a peer reviewed study that determines masks don't work because I don't have a science degree.

Makes perfect sense.

And I guess Fauci being caught red handed in his own private Emails that he's a fraud doesn't matter, cuz I don't have a science degree.

You're so three years ago.

The fact you think it's even up for debate that the COVID shit was all a big government fraud says everything I need to know about your "science".

It's 2023, get with the program.

I'm saying I don't know HOW/WHY temperatures in the OCEAN are rising, and I'm NOT saying it NEVER happened before, FACT is OCEAN water temperature is rising NOW.
What can we do to stop it,........NOTHING in OUR lifetime.

Ocean temperatures normally do not change that quickly.
The normal ice age and warming cycle is over 110,000 years long.
We are accelerating it into 200 years only.
That not only is unprecedented, but can cause mass extinctions.

As to WHY, we know that exactly.
If there is more CO2 at the edge of the atmosphere to space, then CO2 reduced the heat that can radiate out into space, by converting it into vibratory heat, that can not conduct out into a vacuum.
So more CO2 and it gets hotter, less CO2 and it gets colder.
Its not at all complicated.

If someone says "well water vapor is more of a greenhouse gas?", the answer to that is the water vapor does not count because the fringe of our atmosphere is the only place that matters, and it is way too cold there for any water vapor. It would all solidity and fall back to earth as precipitation.

And then there's the "I have a science degree!" BS.

Yeah, so I guess I'm incapable of reading a peer reviewed study that determines masks don't work because I don't have a science degree.

Makes perfect sense.

And I guess Fauci being caught red handed in his own private Emails that he's a fraud doesn't matter, cuz I don't have a science degree.

You're so three years ago.

The fact you think it's even up for debate that the COVID shit was all a big government fraud says everything I need to know about your "science".

It's 2023, get with the program.

I assumed you did not want to get into covid and change the subject.
Which is fine with me.
But if you read what I wrote, it seems to me we agree on covid.
I agree Fauci was in on the "gain of function" funding, and totally goofed on mRNA vaccines.

I assumed you did not want to get into covid and change the subject.
Which is fine with me.
But if you read what I wrote, it seems to me we agree on covid.
I agree Fauci was in on the "gain of function" funding, and totally goofed on mRNA vaccines.

We don't agree, Fauci didn't "goof" on shit.

And why are ocean temps warmer? And don't say CO2 because that is an impossibility.

Wrong.
Again, the explanation is that the solar energy that hits the earth and would eventually cause the earth to be the same temperature as the sun if we did not lose heat some how.
Since the earth is surrounded by vacuum, it can not conduct away.
The only way it can leave is by photonic radiation.
But the solar energy hitting the earth is converted to vibratory heat instead of photonic radiation, by CO2. So the more CO2 we have, the hotter it retains, while the less CO2 we have, the colder it is left as.

There are more details I can explain.
Just ask.

I still have no idea what you are talking about?
Are you defending Fauci, the mRNA vaccines, the "flattening the curve", or what?

Nope.

I am saying what Fauci did was intentional and criminal.

Not a "goof".

A good article from Fox News showing that the Heat Wave Index was much higher in the 1930s than in the 2020s:

EXCERPT:

Government researchers have been tracking heat waves for more than 100 years. According to data from the U.S. Climate Change Science Program, which is made available by the Environmental Protection Agency, the annual heat wave index for the contiguous 48 states was substantially higher in the 1930s than at any point in recent years. In some years in the 1930s, it was four times greater or even more.

Additionally, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has a large database of daily temperatures that goes back to 1948. NOAA used 1,066 weather stations located across the U.S. to collect this data.

According to NOAA, huge swaths of the U.S. have experienced a significant decrease in abnormally hot days recorded since 1948, especially in the Midwest and northern and eastern Texas.

Although it’s true that some parts of the U.S. have seen the number of hotter-than-usual days increase over the past 70 years — including in California and the New York metropolitan area, both of which happen to be areas where a large number of media outlets are located — most weather stations have shown no meaningful changes or even declines.
You can bet the left will cover this up and try convincing us that if we don't spend 50 trillion dollars on Climate Change, we will all be dead.

Forum List

Back