This should be enough of a reason not to get a Covid-19 vaccine.

Propaganda central, a.k.a. CNN's Sanjay Gupta says it's essential that everyone gets it.

If you don't want one, don't get it. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances.
And if you don't want to stop at red lights,don't. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances. IDIOT! Do you not understand that what you do (or don't do) effects others and what others do effects you? Do you understand the concept of herd immunity and that the only way to get there without millions more deaths is through vaccination? You people are stupid and irresponsable.
And do you realize, commie, that we live in a country that has freedom of choice, and just because the Gestapo dictates a mandate you don't have to succumb to the bootheel???
And do you realize that we also have responsibilities to our country and to one another, and that no freedoms are absolute?
I have made you wiser by reminding you that God gave you a brain to reason with...and just because someone who hates America tells you that you must do something stupid, you really don't have to. And freedoms in this country are in fact absolute as we real Americans will never give them up, and many of us served to keep them intact.
25 years in the Navy for me ProgressiveParrot...in which branch did you serve?
Air Force. Whats you're point? It certainly does not address mine.

Propaganda central, a.k.a. CNN's Sanjay Gupta says it's essential that everyone gets it.

If you don't want one, don't get it. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances.
And if you don't want to stop at red lights,don't. Others should base their decisions on their personal circumstances. IDIOT! Do you not understand that what you do (or don't do) effects others and what others do effects you? Do you understand the concept of herd immunity and that the only way to get there without millions more deaths is through vaccination? You people are stupid and irresponsable.
And do you realize, commie, that we live in a country that has freedom of choice, and just because the Gestapo dictates a mandate you don't have to succumb to the bootheel???
And do you realize that we also have responsibilities to our country and to one another, and that no freedoms are absolute?
I have made you wiser by reminding you that God gave you a brain to reason with...and just because someone who hates America tells you that you must do something stupid, you really don't have to. And freedoms in this country are in fact absolute as we real Americans will never give them up, and many of us served to keep them intact.
You don't have a point. You should already know what I told you.

jbrownson0831 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum That's it? That is your response? Your sad? About what?

You don't have a point. You should already know what I told you.
I don't have a point.??Read it again and try to comprehend:

Red flag: suggesting children need it. What a crock of falsehoods that whole concept. Children have not shown to be at risk for symptoms nor spread, but certain elements of the scientific community are all for it? Follow the money trail and find various pockets open and ready.

Side note: I recently made an appointment for a mammogram at a local hx. First question asked after taking my name/DOB/insurance was, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19?" I answered "No, I haven't". Her response? Pause...a most notable pause but said nothing. I just marked it off as thinking well, she was busy typing in my info (even though she'd finished) so she just didn't respond. So, I had to cancel that appointment...fast forward calling a week later to reschedule and a different person took my call. Same question, "Have you been vaccinated for COVID-19? I (again) replyed "No, I haven't". Same notable pause...(count several beats). Ok...call me over-suspicious but had she just have said something..anything...I would not have come to the conclusion that they both had same reaction to my "no" answer with the same pause/silence. I can only think they'd been told to do so when the response was no. They did not suggest that I have it while at my other appointment but obviously could have done so. They also didn't suggest I get it, nor ask if I were planning to get it. It was weird I"m telling you lol Anyway....they obviously wanted people to get the shot prior to coming in or wouldn't be asking..I'm just wondering why they were told to not make a response and to give a notable pause that most all would notice and say nothing.
My doctor said that I was welcomed with the shot or no shot. They've all been vaccinated, but they don't require their patient's to be.
If you need a doctor, it only announces your inability to care for yourself.
Now that was some lame crap right there. Just sayin...

Forum List

Back