This shit is organized and paid for. But by whom?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1591048286529.jpg

Who's footing the bill for these criminals?

George Soros through one of his front groups. Usually the Open Society Foundation or the Tides Foundation. These professional rioters are well trained and have military grade communications.

It’s easy to figure out. They mysteriously showed up at all the protests, it appears.

And there is this

View attachment 344031

everything in that photo is brick lol wtf

me suspects i'm being mislead

Well, conservatives never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste. There is a pallet of bricks, it is on the route of the protest, so OBVIOUSLY it's gotta be a Soros plot, as the only reason for a pallet of bricks is so they can throw them.

Can't have anything to do with the brick house that has a brick wall surrounding it that the pallet of bricks are in front of, can it? Now, if the pallet of bricks was on a row of wood houses, I MIGHT see their conspiracy, but because it's in front of a brick house with a brick wall, I'm guessing the homeowner ordered the bricks for repairs or another project.

View attachment 344031

Well, conservatives never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste. There is a pallet of bricks, it is on the route of the protest, so OBVIOUSLY it's gotta be a Soros plot, as the only reason for a pallet of bricks is so they can throw them.

Can't have anything to do with the brick house that has a brick wall surrounding it that the pallet of bricks are in front of, can it? Now, if the pallet of bricks was on a row of wood houses, I MIGHT see their conspiracy, but because it's in front of a brick house with a brick wall, I'm guessing the homeowner ordered the bricks for repairs or another project.

I hope not. Those bricks don’t match. You and your “roomie” will have to try harder.

Don't call it Frisco unless your a sailor or merchant marine or long shore man. its considered tacky for dry landers & tourists.

View attachment 344031

No, it should read-

“Coronavirus gives us an opportunity to revamp our electoral system so that it permanently becomes more inclusive and becomes easier for the American people to access,” Holder said in an interview with TIME magazine.

George Soros through one of his front groups. Usually the Open Society Foundation or the Tides Foundation. These professional rioters are well trained and have military grade communications.
What will you do with yourself when Soros is gone I wonder

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back