This shit is organized and paid for. But by whom?

I don't know if what has happened in the last 8 months (impeachment crisis, Pandemic crisis, now these antifa weirdo riots) but either it's just a perfect shitstorm or some shadow cabal is hell bent on causing global national, political financial collapse.as if by some slow motion far reaching well thought out and financed series of targeted and well thought out attacks. Or not.

Boogey man George Soros, aka Kaiser Soze, of course.
Mr. Clean really is...See picture below
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 344031

Who's footing the bill for these criminals?

everything in that photo is brick lol wtf

me suspects i'm being mislead

If you want to chuckle harder look at the Facebook page of the clown who thinks bricks are suspicious
Hey , i have an idea come down to my area, we have plenty of bricks laying around, let me throw a few at your peabrain. See if it does damage to that miniscule brain matter or your thick skull breaking the bricks.

View attachment 344031

Well, conservatives never let a good conspiracy theory go to waste. There is a pallet of bricks, it is on the route of the protest, so OBVIOUSLY it's gotta be a Soros plot, as the only reason for a pallet of bricks is so they can throw them.

Can't have anything to do with the brick house that has a brick wall surrounding it that the pallet of bricks are in front of, can it? Now, if the pallet of bricks was on a row of wood houses, I MIGHT see their conspiracy, but because it's in front of a brick house with a brick wall, I'm guessing the homeowner ordered the bricks for repairs or another project.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

View attachment 344031

If you want to chuckle harder look at the Facebook page of the clown who thinks bricks are suspicious
Hey , i have an idea come down to my area, we have plenty of bricks laying around, let me throw a few at your peabrain. See if it does damage to that miniscule brain matter or your thick skull breaking the bricks.

Your internet tough guy routine makes me laugh.

View attachment 344031

The bricks were left on PUBLIC property. All construction materials are delivered to PRIVATE property not left on public easements.

View attachment 344031

Another internet tough guy routine that is worth a chuckle is if you trigger Maid Marion Morrison. His snowflake meltdowns can be pretty funny.

View attachment 344031

The bricks were left on PUBLIC property. All construction materials are delivered to PRIVATE property not left on public easements.

Actually, it depends on where the homeowner tells them to put them. The whole place is obviously walled off by a high brick wall, so maybe the homeowner told them to leave them by the gate and he would take them where he needed them.

View attachment 344031

You sure it’s not Trump supporters leaving those bricks?
What do you think, Einstein? How would this even remotely benefit Trump? The old reach around trick? The old soviet tactic or agent provocateur meant to stir up sympathy for the party? Oh, that's an old tick and pretty transparent. Liberals do this, conservatives aren't such cynical manipulative bastards...

Last edited:
Don't call it Frisco unless your a sailor or merchant marine or long shore man. its considered tacky for dry landers & tourists.
Frisco, TX is a town north of DFW

View attachment 344045

Texas has some interesting town names. Just south of Amarillo around Lubbock, there is a town called Earth.

I've been to Cut And Shoot once. Interesting background story.

According to one local legend, Cut and Shoot was named after a 1912 community confrontation that almost led to violence. According to differing versions of the story, the dispute was either over:

• The design of a new steeple for the town's only church,
  • The issue of who should be allowed to preach there, or
  • The conflicting land claims among church members.
Whatever the circumstances were, a small boy at the scene reportedly said he was scared and declared, "I'm going to cut around the corner and shoot through the bushes in a minute!" This statement apparently stayed in the residents' minds and was eventually adopted as the town's name. It has frequently been noted on lists of unusual place names

Fake News MSM along with the Federal Level Deep State created the Russia Hoax. Fake News MSM along with the Federal Level Deep State created the Ukrainian Hoax. Fake News MSM along with State Level Deep State created the George Floyd hoax, a violent criminal who only spent 5 years instead of 20 years behind bars for one of his crimes, who had a heart attack after fighting with cops. I would not be surprised if the democrat governors and mayors had local public works drop off bricks.

View attachment 344031

We’re they left by the black helicopters or did a team of unicorns bring them?

View attachment 344031

We're they left?
That means "We are they left"
Were you trying to say "Where they left by the black helicopters? or "Were they left by the black Helicopters'?

View attachment 344031

For people who do not like certain aspects of Homeland Security you certainly have a variety of views.

View attachment 344031

Actually, it depends on where the homeowner tells them to put them. The whole place is obviously walled off by a high brick wall, so maybe the homeowner told them to leave them by the gate and he would take them where he needed them.
Walls dont work as you liberal tell the rest of US about the southern border. Those bricks were left there as projectiles for breaking in the store front windows. Or throwing at police men and women...

View attachment 344031

For people who do not like certain aspects of Homeland Security you certainly have a variety of views.

One of which is that if someone wanted to supply demonstrators with equipment to cause havoc, a brick is an inferior choice because it’s based on how far these animals can throw them.

Forum List

Back