This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

Most Democrats are angry cultist who are fighting against reality and losing.
They are a lot like the OJ jury.
No amount of evidence will be enough to sway them.
They are afraid of the Truth because the Truth will destroy them.
There was massive voter fraud in the 2020 election.
The Progressive Press will always deny it and hide it.
Democrats are Liars and Cheaters.
Hopefully there will be several books written that expose the Democrat maleficent in the 2020 election.
Poor baby does not realize just how brainwashed he is. Trump lost. Get over it.
They jump right in to illustrate my OP for me.

They're far too insulated to understand what I wrote. That's the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that
He did not open the border. No real policy change has happened. That's just your party propaganda. They scare you with bullshit boogy men so they can continue to steer all the money to the one percenter. Mean while real issues are ignored. Yall talk about the deep state elites and turn around give them all the money and turn their work force into slaves. The tip ten percent makes 90 percent of the money and pays 20 percent of the taxes. But hey just keep being a fucking moron
Tax Foundation: Top 10% Paid 71% of Federal Income Taxes, Bottom 50% Paid 2.8% | CNSNews
Facts and Figures 2018: How Does Your State Compare? (taxfoundation.org)
20% is much lower than what they actually pay. They pay a huge majority of the taxes.
Also, his own administration has admitted his policies are causing these "surges"
Biden White House finally admits its policies are driving illegal immigration surge – White House Dossier
A good example is ending the migrant protections where asylum seekers didnt stay in this country.
This information is readily available on the internet and yet you'll still have democrats preach the same old lies.

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can be no possible fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.

Yeah that’s bullshit. Democrats whined about the election being stolen in 2016 engaging in all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stacy Abrams also blamed the system when she lost and refused to concede. I don’t believe for a second 2020 was stolen from Trump, but I do believe “liberals” would have cried foul had Trump won fair and square as well as rioted to boot.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
Just so right. The 'big steal' lie is eaten up by the mentally ill and the politically criminal.

When authoritarians can no longer reliably stay in control through the democratic process the process itself becomes the enemy. There can be no possible fantasy based election reform that can convince a "conservative" that they lost fair and square. This is the new normal.

Yeah that’s bullshit. Democrats whined about the election being stolen in 2016 engaging in all sorts of conspiracy theories. Stacy Abrams also blamed the system when she lost and refused to concede. I don’t believe for a second 2020 was stolen from Trump, but I do believe “liberals” would have cried foul had Trump won fair and square as well as rioted to boot.
The GOP lost fair and square.

There is only 'the big squeal' not a 'big steal.'

The GOP lost fair and square.

There is only 'the big squeal' not a 'big steal.'

Can you not read?

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
Seems to me that you're having trouble understanding that your democrat's actions for the last four and a half years formed the template for today's problems. Your team spent 4 1/2 years obstructing, lying, manipulating and cheating in every way they could find and now you think everyone should set their differences down and play nice? Biden is your party's puppet. If you're concerned that he's too radical then perhaps you should've taken your partisan blinders off and noticed that BEFORE he was installed in the Whitehouse. You just seem to want the GOP to fix your mistake.

Can you please spare us future posts that essentially say.......

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Trump strikes fear into the Republican Party

Even after giving control of the Government to the Dems.
Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

And now they have what they want.
Trump blew it for Republicans

First he had an easy path to a second term and blew it with his inept leadership during Covid.

Next his wild claims of a stolen election and corrupt Georgia ballots kept Republicans away and gave the Senate to the Dems

From the OP link:

Similar to the relief bill that passed in March, Republicans are arguing that the infrastructure bill is too expensive.

Biden, cognizant of the missteps that plagued the administration of former President Barack Obama from his former perch as the vice president, has been unrelenting in his view that now is the time for bold change in America.

Republicans have attacked that worldview, arguing that unified Democratic control of government has resulted in too much liberalism, with Biden's governance being painted as a liability.

History dictates that the Presidents party loses seats in the midterms. That gives Republicans the advantage in 2022. The Democratic Party has nothing to lose by pushing the envelope to get legislation passed. The GOP is either going to execrate the cost of legislation or fulminate against President Biden for not doing enough.

The Obama administration attempted compromise and got shellacked in 2010.

View attachment 484803

You guys keep saying that but it is clear that Trump still resides in the head of Republicans.
You would think after Trump was soundly defeated in the election, handed over the Senate and attacked the Capitol that Republicans would move on from the Trump era.

But, here they are, still pandering to his lies and trekking to Mara Lago to kiss the ring.

Keep spinning it up.

The fact that Trump did as well as he did against a biased and lying media is amazing to me.

I am sure you enjoy him as a tenant......the echo must be awful when he's not there.

Mostly because Republicans are spineless and abandon their values to support Trump lies

Trump didn't "give control" of anything to the Democrats. Its just that the Bushes and Romneys and other anti-Trumpster Republicans decided they loved Sleepy Joe.

First he had an easy path to a second term and blew it with his inept leadership during Covid.

Next his wild claims of a stolen election and corrupt Georgia ballots kept Republicans away and gave the Senate to the Dems

If the election was legit, as you claim, the people made their decision in the Senate as well as the Presidency.

It wasn't "Trump",how could it be. Just the population , led by the Lincoln Project, Bush, Romney, etc., deciding they wanted Sleepy Joe.

Seems to me that you're having trouble understanding that your democrat's actions for the last four and a half years formed the template for today's problems. Your team spent 4 1/2 years obstructing, lying, manipulating and cheating in every way they could find and now you think everyone should set their differences down and play nice? Biden is your party's puppet. If you're concerned that he's too radical then perhaps you should've taken your partisan blinders off and noticed that BEFORE he was installed in the Whitehouse. You just seem to want the GOP to fix your mistake.
You're missing the point. My concern is that the Democrats will go too far with the help you're giving them.

The only thing in your favor right now is the fact that the Democrats are nearly as unattractive as the Republicans.

For those of us who value country over party, that's a bad thing.

Trumptards are so dumb and a threat to the constitution! They hate America!

A. The GOP doesn't (and hasn't in quite a while) have a position on anything these day except "NO". They're too busy freaking out about imaginary election fraud, "cancel culture" and other crap that isn't real.

B. President Joe hasn't "moved too far left". He's just trying to bring us back into the first world. Nothing he's proposing is radical anywhere but here or to anyone but the American right.

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

If the election was legit, as you claim, the people made their decision in the Senate as well as the Presidency.

It wasn't "Trump",how could it be. Just the population , led by the Lincoln Project, Bush, Romney, etc., deciding they wanted Sleepy Joe.

Republicans won races up and down the ticket. Voters did not turn on Republicans, they turned on Trump.

Georgia was an easy win for Republican Senators. Trump interference in the runoff cost two seats and the Senate.

Is there something wrong with the Republican brand? Doesn’t seem so. The voters turned on Trump.
Instead of blaming Trump, Republicans bought into stolen election claims and the media.

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

Republicans won races up and down the ticket. Voters did not turn on Republicans, they turned on Trump.

Georgia was an easy win for Republican Senators. Trump interference in the runoff cost two seats and the Senate.

Is there something wrong with the Republican brand? Doesn’t seem so. The voters turned on Trump.
Instead of blaming Trump, Republicans bought into stolen election claims and the media.

So you are suggesting that all the GOP needs to do is to purge the 75 million little Trumpsters out of the Party and they'll be able to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe and implement their agenda?

Interesting line of thought, although I don't see it coming down that way personally.

You're missing the point. My concern is that the Democrats will go too far with the help you're giving them.

The only thing in your favor right now is the fact that the Democrats are nearly as unattractive as the Republicans.

I did not miss your point. You're looking at the potential damage to the nation from radical democrat policies and are hoping for republicans to act as a brake on the locomotive of which you've lost control. You're dismayed because you thought that everyone was going to accept the garbage that was being passed off as a "fair election" and move on. Those who actually value country over party understand that without the absolute assurance of fair elections, we no longer have a free nation. Those who truly value country over party understand that eliminating the corruption in government is the number one priority if we're going to have a free nation.

View attachment 484803

Keep spinning it up.

So you are suggesting that all the GOP needs to do is to purge the 75 million little Trumpsters out of the Party and they'll be able to vanquish Sleepy Joe and the Hoe and implement their agenda?

Interesting line of thought, although I don't see it coming down that way personally.

You want to double down on a losing hand?

Run Trump for a third time

I did not miss your point. You're looking at the potential damage to the nation from radical democrat policies and are hoping for republicans to act as a brake on the locomotive of which you've lost control. You're dismayed because you thought that everyone was going to accept the garbage that was being passed off as a "fair election" and move on. Those who actually value country over party understand that without the absolute assurance of fair elections, we no longer have a free nation. Those who truly value country over party understand that eliminating the corruption in government is the number one priority if we're going to have a free nation.
I know, it's all the Dems' fault, I know.

Forum List

Back