This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

If every right is subject to infringement based solely on the abusive actions of a super tiny few number of people, no right will ever be secure.

In modern America, in order to suppress an inalienable right, all one has to do is simply round up people willing to abuse that right and BOMB, everybody is calling for the right to be taken away or infringed. This should be rule #1 on how to oppress a free nation..

I have got a little concerned when I wake up at 2 AM and hear fully automatic gunfire. What, we NEED guns to protect US from idiots from guns? Well, call me simple, but wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns altogether rather than try keeping them out of the hands of irresponsible mentally ill feebs and criminals? Please, our founding fathers had muzzle loading flintlocks for hunting, not machine guns meant to slaughter human beings. The second amendment was about muzzle loaders, not machine guns.

Do you know how difficult it is to get fully automatic weapons?
Ya very easy, a little time and a little money and you got one. I even gave you the application form page in the past comment and looking at them shows just how easy it is, Your clean you got a permit , simple as that.

I have got a little concerned when I wake up at 2 AM and hear fully automatic gunfire. What, we NEED guns to protect US from idiots from guns? Well, call me simple, but wouldn't it be easier to just ban guns altogether rather than try keeping them out of the hands of irresponsible mentally ill feebs and criminals? Please, our founding fathers had muzzle loading flintlocks for hunting, not machine guns meant to slaughter human beings. The second amendment was about muzzle loaders, not machine guns.

If I thought for one minute that banning guns would disarm criminals, I would be right behind you. But I know that banning guns would only take them away from us, the good people. Banning guns would alert the bad people we no longer had the legal ability to defend ourselves from them. And that would be a very dangerous message to give them.
Total bullshit and so illogical that it's creepy how small a mind a person has to have to believe this nonsense , then to realise that the people who believe this garbage are the ones that own the guns in this country is really scary. This hate driven right wingers have all the guns and if they wanted to have their hatred take over this country faster then it does now , they got the guns. I would never want one of these creeps in my neighborhood. They are dangerous.

here you go everyone, the quote of the week"Illegal semi handguns are sold for pennies on the dollar just like narcotics." ahhhhhhhhhhhh what! Thanks to our Gun expert , bubble gum bang bang ray for this insightful little ditty .

And the genius we have here thinks that taking guns away from good people will be the same as taking guns away from bad people. I thank God he didn't make me a liberal. I like living in the real world.
and the wacko job that said this "Illegal semi handguns are sold for pennies on the dollar just like narcotics." Narcotics sold pennies on the dollar, you bet.

The problem is you puppets have been led to believe that if we somehow made guns illegal, the criminals would happily surrender them to the government. There would be no access whatsoever for criminals to get guns.

This is why we refer to your side as the uninformed voters.
Bullshit we know that criminals know that gun bubba's have a dozen guns in their house, so these criminals just look for bubba's. and chances are they are the gun Bubba's also , so the steal these guns from them and it is a total smorgasbord for them because gun bubba's like the real killing machines , makes them feel macho. So this easy access and easy way to find who has them, it makes it a cinch for these criminals to get the arms they want . If they weren't there , tell me where will they get them. If No one has a gun the price of a illegal gun would go way above the markets ability to buy them or to carry them. and in just a matter of time they would all be gone. Well maybe not all but less and less of them every week. I have to wonder how readily these gang bangers would carry a gun all the time, if it was worth 100 times what it is worth now , what do you think??? Less and less guns mean less and less people being killed by guns. This isn't rocket science.

It's not rocket science? Well....... I'm 57 years old now, and recreational narcotics have been illegal as long as I've been alive. Yet our drug problems today are at epidemic points. According to your philosophy, drugs should have been long gone years ago because they are illegal. But somehow, the bad people get them all the time.

What did the drug laws do? The drug laws stopped good people from buying illegal narcotics, and now only the bad people have them. This is the exact same results that a gun ban would bring. I mean, it's against the law for a felon to possess a firearm, yet many of the people that get busted in crime with a gun, or simply having a gun on their person are felons. Wait a minute, I thought laws stop people from getting the things they weren't allowed to have!!!!

Its a failed philosophy, I don't care if you're talking about drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, anything. Laws don't stop any desired activities or commodities that a criminal desperately wants.
Let me see Narcotics go for X dollars a gram. Tell me what would be easier bringing in enough drugs to make it a big winner or guns to make it a big winner. The AR and 100 rounds of ammunition is close to 12 lbs,That's 5500 grams. now tell me, if you can do that, how do gang bangers afford that gun . Just want to know. It kind of makes you look kind of stupid doesn't it/ Considering even now when heroin is almost given away it is still about $100.00-200.00 dollars a gram. That means the gun and 100 rounds would have to sell on the street for $550,000 to 1million 100 thousand to compete. There is no banger alive that would pay that and ray from Cleveland's clown car drives around the big top one more time.

Such a stupid and ignorant comment. Tell me, how many crimes are committed with an AR-15?

Illegal semi handguns are sold for pennies on the dollar just like narcotics. And as you pointed out, even with the cost of such drugs, they are readily available to any criminal that wants them. Laws don't stop that. Nothing will.
yea, cracked me up to.

we know they're a criminal but they're going to vastly overpay for guns vs. steal them.
To make it the thing to bring into this country over narcotics, these gang bangers would have to pay 1/4 of a million to a million for One hand gun and 100 round. Ya every day these bangers have that type of money. You people are clowns. But you are entertaining.

Bullshit we know that criminals know that gun bubba's have a dozen guns in their house, so these criminals just look for bubba's. and chances are they are the gun Bubba's also , so the steal these guns from them and it is a total smorgasbord for them because gun bubba's like the real killing machines , makes them feel macho. So this easy access and easy way to find who has them, it makes it a cinch for these criminals to get the arms they want . If they weren't there , tell me where will they get them. If No one has a gun the price of a illegal gun would go way above the markets ability to buy them or to carry them. and in just a matter of time they would all be gone. Well maybe not all but less and less of them every week. I have to wonder how readily these gang bangers would carry a gun all the time, if it was worth 100 times what it is worth now , what do you think??? Less and less guns mean less and less people being killed by guns. This isn't rocket science.

It's not rocket science? Well....... I'm 57 years old now, and recreational narcotics have been illegal as long as I've been alive. Yet our drug problems today are at epidemic points. According to your philosophy, drugs should have been long gone years ago because they are illegal. But somehow, the bad people get them all the time.

What did the drug laws do? The drug laws stopped good people from buying illegal narcotics, and now only the bad people have them. This is the exact same results that a gun ban would bring. I mean, it's against the law for a felon to possess a firearm, yet many of the people that get busted in crime with a gun, or simply having a gun on their person are felons. Wait a minute, I thought laws stop people from getting the things they weren't allowed to have!!!!

Its a failed philosophy, I don't care if you're talking about drugs, prostitution, illegal gambling, anything. Laws don't stop any desired activities or commodities that a criminal desperately wants.
Let me see Narcotics go for X dollars a gram. Tell me what would be easier bringing in enough drugs to make it a big winner or guns to make it a big winner. The AR and 100 rounds of ammunition is close to 12 lbs,That's 5500 grams. now tell me, if you can do that, how do gang bangers afford that gun . Just want to know. It kind of makes you look kind of stupid doesn't it/ Considering even now when heroin is almost given away it is still about $100.00-200.00 dollars a gram. That means the gun and 100 rounds would have to sell on the street for $550,000 to 1million 100 thousand to compete. There is no banger alive that would pay that and ray from Cleveland's clown car drives around the big top one more time.

Such a stupid and ignorant comment. Tell me, how many crimes are committed with an AR-15?

Illegal semi handguns are sold for pennies on the dollar just like narcotics. And as you pointed out, even with the cost of such drugs, they are readily available to any criminal that wants them. Laws don't stop that. Nothing will.
yea, cracked me up to.

we know they're a criminal but they're going to vastly overpay for guns vs. steal them.
To make it the thing to bring into this country over narcotics, these gang bangers would have to pay 1/4 of a million to a million for One hand gun and 100 round. Ya every day these bangers have that type of money. You people are clowns. But you are entertaining.
you're wanting to sell guns by the gram and *WE'RE* entertaining.

The Founding Fathers also had cannons and mortars, big ones. So, should everyone have those things? Yes! Yes they should, along with whatever modern firearms are available around the world.
Yup they can get most types of arms in this country, a little paper work a clean record a couple hundred dollars for the tax stamp and little wait time and bang what do you want to buy.

yea, cracked me up to.

Well obviously I didn't write this for your group, I wrote it for people that could understand it. I really don't care what you think but I do care what people with a brain think.

If every right is subject to infringement based solely on the abusive actions of a super tiny few number of people, no right will ever be secure.

In modern America, in order to suppress an inalienable right, all one has to do is simply round up people willing to abuse that right and BOMB, everybody is calling for the right to be taken away or infringed. This should be rule #1 on how to oppress a free nation..
boy you need a dictionary, you better look up inalienable right.

yea, cracked me up to.

Well obviously I didn't write this for your group, I wrote it for people that could understand it. I really don't care what you think but I do care what people with a brain think.
hang out with 2 year olds often?
and they don't understand, they just don't know enough to giggle at you.

yet.

That's quite humorous considering the number of people killed her by gun here, compared to everywhere else in the world. other then a few anarchy countries. Which this clown should know about, claiming to be a libertarian, which we know is nothing other then a Anarchist for the wealthy.

yea, cracked me up to.

yet.
Do you really think I care what you think, I have already told you quiet concisely how little that I respect you people. So tell me why you think I care about what you think.

yea, cracked me up to.

yet.
Do you really think I care what you think, I have already told you quiet concisely how little that I respect you people. So tell me why you think I care about what you think.
never said you did care.

just fun putting a quarter in your ass and watching you vibrate around.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?
Good post. Let me add: if you are a parent, you sometimes have to take a toy away from your child because they start abusing them. It isn't the toy that is at fault. There is a weird group-think mania that takes something to a different level. Some adults often act like children, and they need to have their toys taken away. Guns aren't the problem, in the hands of rational people. But it's the irrational ones that easily end up with guns, that are the problem. So maybe it's better if none of us had guns. I have no problem with that.

Okay, so let's say you are a single woman living alone, and a man breaks into your home with a knife and every intent on using it against you. How would you defend yourself against that attacker if you are a 60 year old woman; get in a knife fight with a strong 22 year old male?

There is no such thing as "nobody having a gun" than there is nobody having heroin or cocaine. It isn't possible, especially in this country.

We are debating a southern wall and the anti-wall people are saying it won't stop illegals and it won't stop drugs. But somehow, making guns illegal would stop guns. Can anybody explain the dynamics of each situation?
Someone posted something about how liberals could believe two contradictory things at the same time. It's called doublethink. Very interesting. I'll see if I can find it again.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?

Can I explain it?

Cowboys generally work for their money and don't have to rob and kill for it like inner city shitheads.

It is not a gun that commit a crime. It is the criminal. The blue states are full of criminals. All the gun laws in the world isn't going to stop any crime. We see that every night and every weekend in Chicago.

Ever been to Wyoming? Ever driven across the state? I've been all over that state because I loved riding all through it on a motorcycle when I was younger. And, I can tell you that there are places there where you can drive for up to an hour before you see another person, car, or house. It is VERY sparsely populated out there.

Less people equals less crime.
population size has no bearing at all on percentage

Those muzzle loaders were military grade weapons back then. Our founding fathers wanted us to be as well armed as the military. Not possible today, but you get the idea. Anyway, as was mentioned earlier, there is no way to keep guns from getting into the hands of criminals. The only option left is to remove the criminals. Do you know the real reason for crime rates going up? It's because criminals do not fear punishment. We are too soft on them. They commit a crime, go to prison and learn how to be a better criminal, get out and commit more crimes. I'm all for a law that would require the death penalty for any crime involving a firearm. It may seem harsh, but it would definitely solve the problem. After all. When's the last time you saw a dead person commit a crime?

Can I explain it?

Cowboys generally work for their money and don't have to rob and kill for it like inner city shitheads.

It is not a gun that commit a crime. It is the criminal. The blue states are full of criminals. All the gun laws in the world isn't going to stop any crime. We see that every night and every weekend in Chicago.
Speaking of blue states and crime...

map.jpg

Ever been to Wyoming? Ever driven across the state? I've been all over that state because I loved riding all through it on a motorcycle when I was younger. And, I can tell you that there are places there where you can drive for up to an hour before you see another person, car, or house. It is VERY sparsely populated out there.

population size has no bearing at all on percentage
population density does.

Forum List

Back