This Might Be A Game Changer

Your "Survival kit"? :laughing0301:

Dude: I have about 5,000 rounds of 9mm ammo, as well as other calibers. What would you trade me for a couple hundred rounds? Any chicken, goats, or jerked beef?

I'm open for post-SHTF trades here.

Dude: I have about 5,000 rounds of 9mm ammo, as well as other calibers. What would you trade me for a couple hundred rounds? Any chicken, goats, or jerked beef?

You only have 5K rounds of 9mm ammo? Youre going to die pretty quickly if thats all you have.

You only have 5K rounds of 9mm ammo? Youre going to die pretty quickly if thats all you have.

Sidearms are only useful for fighting your way back to your long gun. Then the real fun begins.

Sidearms are only useful for fighting your way back to your long gun. Then the real fun begins.
That doesnt even make sense. If your long gun is your primary weapon you are going to have it with you. Side arm you can sleep with, take a shit with, etc. You can also carry more side arm ammo on your person.

That doesnt even make sense. If your long gun is your primary weapon you are going to have it with you. Side arm you can sleep with, take a shit with, etc. You can also carry more side arm ammo on your person.

How are you going to work a garden, fix the water pump, or repair a stock fence with 22 pounds 3 ounces of rifle and magazines hanging on your back, plus another 20 pounds of body armor?

No thanks. :laughing0301:

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

white guys are so stupid......cant remember where I saw that.....saving the world again

How are you going to work a garden, fix the water pump, or repair a stock fence with 22 pounds 3 ounces of rifle and magazines hanging on your back, plus another 20 pounds of body armor?

load1.jpg

load2.jpg
Good luck against the nukes, drone strikes, satellite guided missiles and tanks.

Preppers

:lol:

load1.jpg

load2.jpg
Good luck against the nukes, drone strikes, satellite guided missiles and tanks.

Preppers

Not to mention the crotch rot..

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Except for the nukes, we're using the other ones against radical Islamic terrorists in Syria. And they're still managing to kill us.

I'm just sayin'.

But back to the OP, I'm not particularly worried about running out of food if the crap ever hits the fan. I have plenty of liberal neighbors who would suffice as "dinner."

Anything can taste like chicken if you cook it right. :biggrin:

Last edited:

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Tell that to every soldier killed by an insurgent....moron.

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Except for the nukes, we're using the other ones against radical Islamic terrorists in Syria. And they're still managing to kill us.

I'm just sayin'.
Thats to prevent collateral damage and fight humanely, because the risk vs reward of going balls to the wall was properly weighed.

Preppers are just fuckin goofy. You could spend your life-time and money prepping and get hit by a bus. You could be prepped and taken out by a simple fuckin robot controlled by a punk video gamer in Vegas.

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Soldiers are not preppers, wankster.

load1.jpg

load2.jpg
Suck it up and rub some dirt on it.

Locavores.jpg

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Soldiers are not preppers, wankster.

Some are, silly girl.

load1.jpg

load2.jpg

Preppers

Not to mention the crotch rot..
That's certainly what's gonna get them.

What's funny is that i willI just hit you over the head with a Louisville slugger and take it all.

What's funny is that i willI just hit you over the head with a Louisville slugger and take it all.

From a thousand yards away? Righhht.

Ever see what a 30-06 can do to someone's head, even at 1000 yards?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back