This may be the last year you get a charitable tax deduction

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Here we go folks,now there is a good reason the wealthy or anyone for that matter, doesn't need to help the charities .... Just a reminder many of these charities help raise babies without homes or food.

We are in horrible trouble with this greedy congress..

The 100-year-old charitable tax deduction is in danger . Charities are gearing up to fight fast-track tax reform legislation in Congress that could decimate giving and cut the number of Americans who can claim the charitable tax deduction by 80% to just one out of 20 taxpayers. Under President Donald Trump’s tax plan and the House Republican

Here we go folks,now there is a good reason the wealthy or anyone for that matter, doesn't need to help the charities .... Just a reminder many of these charities help raise babies without homes or food.

The 100-year-old charitable tax deduction is in danger . Charities are gearing up to fight fast-track tax reform legislation in Congress that could decimate giving and cut the number of Americans who can claim the charitable tax deduction by 80% to just one out of 20 taxpayers. Under President Donald Trump’s tax plan and the House Republican

Good.

When Mitt Romney donates a million dollars to the Mormon Church he gets a tax break. You and I have to pay more in taxes to make up the difference. Did you vote to subsidize the Mormon Church, I know I sure as hell didn't.

I do not make charitable donations because of a tax deduction. I do it to help people.

GOOD , if i help people by giving them money or help its between me and the charity or the people!!

Last edited:

Fake news

I do not make charitable donations because of a tax deduction. I do it to help people.
Exactly! I donate clothes to several charities in town and I also shop there especially for the kids clothes BC they outgrow them or tear them up so often. They always ask if I need a receipt for taxes and I say nope just helping out. I also tell goodwill to round up my bill to nearest dollar it goes back to helping ppl and getting ppl to work.

In some cases, I just send it directly, no charity organization needed. Zero administrative fees. I prefer to be anonymous though.

Fake news

It is Forbes News Bird Brain....:disbelief:

Forum List

Back