This Literally Makes Me Sick to my Stomach!

WOW...your description could not be based on any personal knowledge of the individual that shot the clerk.

But it says VOLUMES about YOU...

ok, you shit heap of a human being.... you answer my questions from above.

I don't know...

What I DO know is ignorance like Avatar's leads to THIS...

NYPD Guns Down Sean Bell on his Wedding Day

23-year-old Sean Bell was supposed to get married on Saturday, November 25. But in the early morning hours of that day, he was murdered by the NYPD.

Undercover cops fired at least 50 rounds of bullets into a car carrying Sean Bell and two of his friends as they left Bell's bachelor party in the Jamaica section of Queens. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly reported that one of his men fired his weapon 31 times, emptying two full magazines. News reports said Bell was shot in the neck, shoulder and right arm and died at the hospital. Two of Bell's friends who were in the car, 21-year-old Joseph Guzman and 23-year-old Trent Benefield, were hospitalized with multiple gun shot wounds.

The club where the bachelor party was held was under police surveillance, inside and outside the building. When Bell's car left the club, it ran into an unmarked van carrying some of the cops involved in the surveillance. And the cops responded with a barrage of deadly gunfire.

People visiting Guzman and Benefield at the hospital on Saturday found them handcuffed to their hospital beds. The two men had not been charged with any crime but the cops said they handcuffed the wounded men because they were unclear if the men were armed. This is an insulting justification from the cops who are acting as if they couldn't have frisked the men after they shot them down! Family members of the two victims said there had been no guns in their car that night. And an employee of the club said the men "weren't rowdy or nothing like that" at the club prior to the shooting.

sean_bell_narrowweb__300x3740.jpg

They tried to run down police men. They were in the process of committing a crime.

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

WOW...your description could not be based on any personal knowledge of the individual that shot the clerk.

Fuck you whacko.

could yall focus on the ops topic and not the red herring? could you...and mr fitnah...it makes me hot when you talk dirty...but i digress..

truth is right....leave no witnesses...you do take a chance with security cameras but most stores dont keep up with their security equipment well...wear baggy black pants, ghetto hoodie...with hood up...sunglasses on...and suddenly all thugs look alike...how many times have you seen a security cam photo and gone...that is just a blob...not a real photo....

crooks are bottom feeders...simple as that...why do reasonable, well educated, people with morals try to figure out the motivation behind bottom feeders... why question their motivies?

its like when a child obuser uses the excuse they were abused as a child...i dont give a fuck....i live in the here and now...and sometimes the then....

no excuse or rational behind what this person did....evil simply exists....in all forms, all sizes and all fashions...watch out or evil will grab your ass

could yall focus on the ops topic and not the red herring? could you...and mr fitnah...it makes me hot when you talk dirty...but i digress..

truth is right....leave no witnesses...you do take a chance with security cameras but most stores dont keep up with their security equipment well...wear baggy black pants, ghetto hoodie...with hood up...sunglasses on...and suddenly all thugs look alike...how many times have you seen a security cam photo and gone...that is just a blob...not a real photo....

crooks are bottom feeders...simple as that...why do reasonable, well educated, people with morals try to figure out the motivation behind bottom feeders... why question their motivies?

its like when a child obuser uses the excuse they were abused as a child...i dont give a fuck....i live in the here and now...and sometimes the then....

no excuse or rational behind what this person did....evil simply exists....in all forms, all sizes and all fashions...watch out or evil will grab your ass

Shouldn't reasonable, well educated, people with morals try to find ways to improve our society and to help remove the motivation behind crime, instead of resorting to ignorant racism and prejudice based profiling and apathy?

Shouldn't reasonable, well educated, people with morals try to find ways to improve our society and to help remove the motivation behind crime, instead of resorting to ignorant racism and prejudice based profiling and apathy?

jackass.. find one thing on here that is racist.

You are scum.

You are scum.

Avatar's response is laced with racism, prejudice and profiling

Which race was ***** Maul? Cause I swear that's who the Photo resembles.

Thugs who murder convenience store clerks (or anyone else for that matter) deserve no sympathy from society. They deserve to be executed in short order.

i dont get the laced with racism etc..in avatars answers...there is a lot of truth to what is being said on both sides....but you cannot excuse criminal behavior....i think of it like this..at each turn...they are given options..to fly this way or that....to do this or that...and if they make the wrong choice long enough...you end up in a heaping load of trouble...i live in a so called "white zone" few blacks or mexicans...more mexicans than blacks...we have whites to go on and do the same stuff.....the same lawyer represents 3 generations of one family....these people live to go to the courthouse...cause they will tell you the one who gets to the courthouse first wins.....i dont understand that mentality nor am i gonna spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

You are scum.

I havent mentioned race once. In fact, my assessment was through personal experience with people from all racial groups.

It's not my fault you are racist. After all, the only way you could infer that I was speaking of a certain race was if you already think of said race in that matter. Which speaks volumes of you. Because I dont think race has anything to do with this. I think lack of education, the street culture, drug use, laziness, a sense of entitlement, etc. are the problems. And those issues transcend race.

You are scum.

I havent mentioned race once. In fact, my assessment was through personal experience with people from all racial groups.

It's not my fault you are racist. After all, the only way you could infer that I was speaking of a certain race was if you already think of said race in that matter. Which speaks volumes of you. Because I dont think race has anything to do with this. I think lack of education, the street culture, drug use, laziness, a sense of entitlement, etc. are the problems. And those issues transcend race.

You didn't mention race...and you didn't need to...simply connect the video to your comments...you really DON'T know anything about that individual OTHER THAN his appearance...so wiggle and squirm all you wish...

You didn't mention race...and you didn't need to...simply connect the video to your comments...you really DON'T know anything about that individual OTHER THAN his appearance...so wiggle and squirm all you wish...

yes, we can see he is black, and in the act of comitting two felonious acts. murder and grand theft.. but you think he has a masters degree, and is a moral ethical, law abiding citizen don't you? :lol::lol:

Probably the same thing that makes them feel they have to rob a 7 Eleven to begin with.

They are uneducated, lazy, drug users, who have been lied to all their lives by popular culture and the media into believing they cant amount to anything but trash.

Considering the police don't appear to know who they are yet, how can you say so definitively what they are?

yes, we can see he is black, and in the act of comitting two felonious acts. murder and grand theft.. but you think he has a masters degree, and is a moral ethical, law abiding citizen don't you? :lol::lol:

WHERE did I say he has a master's degree? I certainly don't excuse his heinous act.

Maybe I should take the right wing Limbaugh approach here and blame the victim...

CMlogoNewStyle2.gif

Convenient Excuses

by Bonnie Bobit

Other than the job of police officer, which job category would you say is most often subject to homicide in the United States? Postal worker? Private detective? Bounty hunter? Abortion clinic staff? Liquor store workers? By far the most dangerous job in the United States is, and has been for years, that of those who work in convenience stores at night.

What? you think they have a masters degree, hard working, ethical law abiding citizen.. ? says volumes about you.

Probably not, but having a masters degree isn't the only opposite of 'uneducated'. There is zero to indicate they are drug users (or sellers for that matter). They could be hard working. It wouldn't be the first time that someone gainfully employeed committed a crime.

I couldn't see enough to make a determination of race. The robbers appeared to have some sort of mask on. And the woman that was with them is no where to be seen.

I didn't watch the video. I just have personal experience dealing with people who do this from all races. I know exactly what they are like.

The fact is you are the only one bringing race into this. You are defending something that's never even been attacked.

Are you honestly suggesting there arent uneducated, lazy drug users, who are white and would engage in such activity? There are. I've met them.

Considering the police don't appear to know who they are yet, how can you say so definitively what they are?

Because i defend criminals for a living. I understand how they think because Ive met so many of them. Rich, educated people, who aren't using drugs, don't fit the profile of people who rob and kill others.

What? you think they have a masters degree, hard working, ethical law abiding citizen.. ? says volumes about you.

Probably not, but having a masters degree isn't the only opposite of 'uneducated'. There is zero to indicate they are drug users (or sellers for that matter). They could be hard working. It wouldn't be the first time that someone gainfully employeed committed a crime.

yep, he's hard working at murder and grand theft,,

Forum List

Back