This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Trump hanging out with

.... all time great boxers, a boxing promoter, and perhaps the greatest golfer of all time, all African American, all friends of Donald Trump.

The left wing claim that Trump is "racist" is just as bullshit as everything else the left wing says...

"Look at my African American over here! Look at him!"

Yup, plenty to look at....

Trump hanging out with con men, rapist, a draft dodger and a serial adulterer.

Birds of a feather they say...

Sounds like many a Democrat could be in that picture but the post was around Trump’s so called racism against Blacks. Aside from a rumored quip about Blacks not counting his money decades ago, there is nothing to point to Trump’s racism. And if confirmed he did make that quip, compare that to the actions Robert Byrd took against Blacks yet he was accepted as a Senate Leader?

And these opinions about how great Trump will do are all coming from whites. Trump would be wise to not go into the black community. Because we are like you Trump lover and Trump can't stand before blacks bragging about how great he's made things for us. And hollering about blacks from white suburbs is not out reach. Nor is going to churches with black Trump supporting pastors. Trump is not going to get 20 percent of the black vote. You can forget that. I am not going to argue with anyone white about this either.

Word on The Street, is That THE Democrats are Desperate to Impeach Trump on False Charges if they can Pull it off, because their Internal Polling is showing Increasing minority support for President Trump.

This is why also, they continue to waterboard America with Propaganda declaring The President is a Racist and White Supremacist, because they are in a Full Blown Panic.

His criminal reform bill alone is evidence to the contrary, as is his past good relationships with prominent Civil Rights Leaders who heaped praise upon him until he ran for President as a Republican.

And these opinions about how great Trump will do are all coming from whites. Trump would be wise to not go into the black community. Because we are like you Trump lover and Trump can't stand before blacks bragging about how great he's made things for us. And hollering about blacks from white suburbs is not out reach. Nor is going to churches with black Trump supporting pastors. Trump is not going to get 20 percent of the black vote. You can forget that. I am not going to argue with anyone white about this either.
If you are afraid of Trump going to The Black Community, then Go To The Black Community is EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD DO!

And these opinions about how great Trump will do are all coming from whites

whites = bad

Trump would be wise to not go into the black community.

Sounds downright threatening.... and extremely bigoted.

Trump can't stand before blacks bragging about how great he's made things for us

and the Cocksucker in Chief can???

LOL!!!

Let's ask Farrakhan....

Louis Farrakhan: Obama chose Israel, homosexuals over black community

"“You fought for the rights of gay people; you fought for the rights of this people and that people...[y]ou fight for Israel,” Farrakhan said

Meanwhile, Farrakhan said, "your people are suffering and dying in the streets.” He added that Obama has not fared well in the eyes of the black community.

The comments came after Farrakhan claimed that Obama “didn’t earn” a positive legacy with the black community"

Wow.....

About Black unemployment....

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

Oh, that "racist...."

Nor is going to churches with black Trump supporting pastors

My oh my, not even an "Uncle Tom" to describe them???

I am not going to argue with anyone white about this either.

BIGOT is as BIGOT does....

One very quiet truth about Black voters is that they really really support

THE WALL

"Look at my African American over here! Look at him!"

Yup, plenty to look at....

Trump hanging out with con men, rapist, a draft dodger and a serial adulterer.

Birds of a feather they say...

Sounds like many a Democrat could be in that picture but the post was around Trump’s so called racism against Blacks. Aside from a rumored quip about Blacks not counting his money decades ago, there is nothing to point to Trump’s racism. And if confirmed he did make that quip, compare that to the actions Robert Byrd took against Blacks yet he was accepted as a Senate Leader?

Robert Byrd was from West Virginia. His constituency was largely white. That's who elected him. He never ran for president. Trump has a DOJ ruling of racial discrimination in housing against him. He has had many problems in that regard. Trump is a racist.

Robert Byrd was from West Virginia

Yeah, but who bent over backwards and forwards for KKK leader Byrd at his funeral???

Once again, the Cocksucker in Chief outs a Black BIGOT as being FULL OF SHIT....

And these opinions about how great Trump will do are all coming from whites

whites = bad

Trump would be wise to not go into the black community.

Sounds downright threatening.... and extremely bigoted.

Trump can't stand before blacks bragging about how great he's made things for us

and the Cocksucker in Chief can???

LOL!!!

Let's ask Farrakhan....

Louis Farrakhan: Obama chose Israel, homosexuals over black community

"“You fought for the rights of gay people; you fought for the rights of this people and that people...[y]ou fight for Israel,” Farrakhan said

Meanwhile, Farrakhan said, "your people are suffering and dying in the streets.” He added that Obama has not fared well in the eyes of the black community.

The comments came after Farrakhan claimed that Obama “didn’t earn” a positive legacy with the black community"

Wow.....

About Black unemployment....

Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

Oh, that "racist...."

Nor is going to churches with black Trump supporting pastors

My oh my, not even an "Uncle Tom" to describe them???

I am not going to argue with anyone white about this either.

BIGOT is as BIGOT does....

Blah, Blah, Blah. Blacks don't like Trump. That's the way it is. I won't argue or debate this with white bigots who think they can tell me about being black.

Blacks don't like Trump.

And you, as a left wing BLACK BIGOT, you speak for ALL BLACKS....

LOL!!!!

I won't argue or debate this with white bigots who think they can tell me about being black.

LOL!!!!

Nobody here has ever done that. Once again, you post completely bigoted BULLSHIT....

You are to blacks what David Duke is to whites, a blowhard bigot who claims to speak for "the race" but really isn't in any way representative of the population you claim to represent....

Robert Byrd was from West Virginia

Yeah, but who bent over backwards and forwards for KKK leader Byrd at his funeral???

Once again, the Cocksucker in Chief outs a Black BIGOT as being FULL OF SHIT....
Byrd renounced the KKK 40-50 years before he died. Trump still wants the Central Park 5 to be executed.

Byrd renounced the KKK 40-50 years before he died

So did David Duke in the 1980s....

Did you get a warm feeling watching the former Cocksucker in Chief shove his nose up KKKing of Pork Byrd's dead ass?

Blacks don't like Trump.

And you, as a left wing BLACK BIGOT, you speak for ALL BLACKS....

LOL!!!!

I won't argue or debate this with white bigots who think they can tell me about being black.

LOL!!!!

Nobody here has ever done that. Once again, you post completely bigoted BULLSHIT....

You are to blacks what David Duke is to whites, a blowhard bigot who claims to speak for "the race" but really isn't in any way representative of the population you claim to represent....

Seems like the other blacks here agree with me. My opinion is the majority opinion in the black community. Trump is not liked. He will not get 20 percent of blacks to vote for him. That's how it's going to be.

You keep calling me a bigot and I laugh. Because you do it based on your own fragility.

I have met two of those guys and I bet they don't give a shit about Trump

So you speak for Mike Tyson..... doubt it...

Mike Tyson Endorses Donald Trump for President of the United States

"When asked about his history with Republican primary candidate Donald Trump, Tyson said he fully supports him for the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

"He should be president of the United States," Tyson said."

LOL!!!!!

Making broad assumptions about "all black people" is the peak of prejudice....

Forum List

Back