This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

No, I get that. And that is a change for the worse, since I've started pointing out truths you don't like.
This is not about you caring about my opinion, Mac, but about the strength of my ideas, that can stand of their own merits. And how you are responding, by becoming radicalized, just like what happened to Rightwinger. You really need to try to challenge yourself, or you are going to turn into something that you don't want to turn into.
My goodness, you really are wonderful. I admit it: The sheer strength of your "ideas" is just too powerful and intimidating for me. You Speak The Truth, You Are The Truth, and the merits of your positions are undeniable and have radicalized me into completely changing my positions and into becoming a different, lesser person.

Well, I'm glad and grateful that you have enlightened me. I will indeed endeavor to challenge myself forthwith per your instructions, in the sincere hope that I might one day become an obedient and myopic Trumpster too.

I appreciate your sincere and humble concern for my well being. Pray for me on my profound journey of discovery.

Do you find the last election of George Wallace to be shocking? I did when I learned of it. THAT is the type of historical event that Hollywood should be doing movies on.
Not shocking at all, given how long ago it was.

I'm far more concerned with the ignorant racism that still exists today, and with the fact that so many are willing to enable it.

Mac, tell us, once and for all...Can you think of good reasons that stereotypes and “racism” SHOULD’NT exist given the scope of behavior observed among those discriminated against?

(folks, this is a very simple question almost never answered with any rational logic...watch and see)

No, I get that. And that is a change for the worse, since I've started pointing out truths you don't like.
This is not about you caring about my opinion, Mac, but about the strength of my ideas, that can stand of their own merits. And how you are responding, by becoming radicalized, just like what happened to Rightwinger. You really need to try to challenge yourself, or you are going to turn into something that you don't want to turn into.
My goodness, you really are wonderful. I admit it: The sheer strength of your "ideas" is just too powerful and intimidating for me. You Speak The Truth, You Are The Truth, and the merits of your positions are undeniable and have radicalized me into completely changing my positions and into becoming a different, lesser person.

Well, I'm glad and grateful that you have enlightened me. I will indeed endeavor to challenge myself forthwith per your instructions, in the sincere hope that I might one day become an obedient and myopic Trumpster too.

I appreciate your sincere and humble concern for my well being. Pray for me on my profound journey of discovery.

Do you find the last election of George Wallace to be shocking? I did when I learned of it. THAT is the type of historical event that Hollywood should be doing movies on.

I'm far more concerned with the ignorant racism that still exists today, and with the fact that so many are willing to enable it.

Mac, tell us, once and for all...Can you think of good reasons that stereotypes and “racism” SHOULD’NT exist given the scope of behavior observed among those discriminated against?

(folks, this is a very simple question almost never answered with any rational logic...watch and see)

Haha....Folks, this one often goes completely ignored...weird huh?
Mac1958 where’d you go!

Haha....Folks, this one often goes completely ignored...weird huh?
Mac1958 where’d you go!
Calm down. I wasn't here.

I'll be happy to answer the question, but I need a little clarification.

You appear to be asking if I think your racism is justified.

If that's your question, my answer is no. I think you're simply a miserable, nasty, hateful person.

If that's not your question, please try to ask it in a less weasel-y way.

Maybe you could just show some balls and make an actual point.

If that's your question, my answer is no. I think you're simply a miserable, nasty, hateful person.

Haha..there you have it folks...they can’t or they refuse to answer the simple question.
Why you ask?
Because they want you dumbed down...They do not want you to be that intelligent being you were born to be. They need you to ignore facts, statistics, truth and behavior traits related to ethnicity.
It’s how they impose their PC culture and programming on you...it’s how the Left has owned the asses of the Right for decades....it’s how the Left has made God, family values, morality, accountability, American sovereignty and white folks un-cool.

Haha..there you have it folks...they can’t or they refuse to answer the simple question.
Why you ask?
Because they want you dumbed down...They do not want you to be that intelligent being you were born to be. They need you to ignore facts, statistics, truth and behavior traits related to ethnicity.
It’s how they impose their PC culture and programming on you...it’s how the Left has owned the asses of the Right for decades....it’s how the Left has made God, family values, morality, accountability, American sovereignty and white folks un-cool.
As I figured.

You're not a serious poster, you're a coward.

Done.

Why you ask?
As I figured.

You're not a serious poster, you're a coward.

Done.

Mac, I asked you a simple serious question that you decided wasn’t serious enough for you. That’s on you bud...But it’s okay, I wouldn’t answer it if I were you.

But, the fact that it was long ago, in the DEEP SOUTH, and occurred AFTER he flipped on the issue of segregation and civil rights,

and his base did not seem to care?

How can that not be shocking to you? It undermines the idea that the Deep South is full of "ignorant racism" even in the "long ago".
You asked, I answered.

And it's not nearly as important to me as what's happening today.

Well, it was shocking to me. I had vaguely heard of the man, and that he later in life, recanted his racist positions, and even went to a black church to ask for forgiveness.

But, it was not until decades later, as an adult, looking at history, that I happened to stumble across the fact that AFTER that he ran for office again. In 1982.

In 1982, on the deepest southern states, elected a man that had utterly betrayed his commitment to racism.

And his election did not come because of massive black support but because of his old base, the white rural poor, sticking with him and following him, despite his complete 180 on civil rights.

That massive undermines the Conventional World view, that you are talking about, when you talk about the "ignorant racism" that is "happening today".

If some of the supposedly most reactionary voters in the county, didn't care about racism enough for it to effect their voting, in the early 1980s, a time when supposedly Reagan was elected using the "Southern Strategy",

then the idea that "ignorant racism" is a powerful force "happening today" is also an belief that needs to be seriously questioned.

Unless one doesn't really care about his beliefs being truth or not.

But, the fact that it was long ago, in the DEEP SOUTH, and occurred AFTER he flipped on the issue of segregation and civil rights,

How can that not be shocking to you? It undermines the idea that the Deep South is full of "ignorant racism" even in the "long ago".
You asked, I answered.

Well, it was shocking to me. I had vaguely heard of the man, and that he later in life, recanted his racist positions, and even went to a black church to ask for forgiveness.

But, it was not until decades later, as an adult, looking at history, that I happened to stumble across the fact that AFTER that he ran for office again. In 1982.

In 1982, on the deepest southern states, elected a man that had utterly betrayed his commitment to racism.

And his election did not come because of massive black support but because of his old base, the white rural poor, sticking with him and following him, despite his complete 180 on civil rights.

That massive undermines the Conventional World view, that you are talking about, when you talk about the "ignorant racism" that is "happening today".

If some of the supposedly most reactionary voters in the county, didn't care about racism enough for it to effect their voting, in the early 1980s, a time when supposedly Reagan was elected using the "Southern Strategy",

then the idea that "ignorant racism" is a powerful force "happening today" is also an belief that needs to be seriously questioned.

Well, I think we all agree that you have a vice-like grip on The Truth, so I'm sure you're right.

Demand his best example of a supposedly justified stereotype. That would be the serious thing to do.

You asked, I answered.

Well, I think we all agree that you have a vice-like grip on The Truth, so I'm sure you're right.

Did you know about his last campaign, AFTER he went into that black church and renounced his racist past and begged for forgiveness?

Forum List

Back