This is why we need to tax the wealthy

No, commies were killed off in 1920. Rosa Luxemburg etc ... Hitler economy was a scam, financed by loans and Jewish etc assets. They needed a war of conquest to pay for it....
I personally do not believe as Hitler did that he had to engage in conquest to pay for it. At least you now admit he raised a hell of a lot of money ... proved by his massive military he had. Hitler was not in charge when you say. He took Germany over in 1933.

Sure Hitler was a Democrat at heart by giving away free vacations and running up the costs of Government. This is the principle reason i am a not a democrat. I watched Carter do it. I voted for him and he damned near ruined my occupation then.

I personally do not believe as Hitler did that he had to engage in conquest to pay for it. At least you now admit he raised a hell of a lot of money ... proved by his massive military he had. Hitler was not in charge when you say. He took Germany over in 1933.

Sure Hitler was a Democrat at heart by giving away free vacations and running up the costs of Government. This is the principle reason i am a not a democrat. I watched Carter do it. I voted for him and he damned near ruined my occupation then.
1933 of course duhhh- others killed the commies in 1920. RW militias of vets...Carter was blocked by Teddy...vacations?

1933 of course duhhh- others killed the commies in 1920. RW militias of vets...Carter was blocked by Teddy...vacations?
Hitler wiped out the Alleged Conservatives. Carter is who I voted for only to have him ruin the economy. Keep in mind that then I was as loyal to Democrats as you are today.

Hitler wiped out the Alleged Conservatives. Carter is who I voted for only to have him ruin the economy. Keep in mind that then I was as loyal to Democrats as you are today.
Carter wanted tax cuts like Raygun's but Teddy and others wanted expensive programs. Couldn't do much on the economy.

The alleged conservatives became Nazis.He killed ed leftists and Jews...
I get this message from you. 1. You do not understand the era of Hitler nor the Nazis. 2. I have not disputed the Jews. But when did he do it. Not in 1933, it started in 1942 I believe. His first idea was the Jews make good slaves. When they did not, later he wanted them out of Germany. When the Jews were rejected, for instance by the Democrats in America, he commenced murdering them.

Carter wanted tax cuts like Raygun's but Teddy and others wanted expensive programs. Couldn't do much on the economy.
Carter cut taxes.

The Tax Reduction and Simplification Act of 1977 was passed by the 95th United States Congress and signed into law by President Jimmy Carter on May 23, 1977. An Act to reduce individual and business income taxes and to provide tax simplification and reform.

Tax Reduction and Simplification Act of 1977 - Wikipedia​

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
idiots like you have contributed shit to society and sponge off everything

try working hard and being smart.....stupid

Not like he wanted to ...
cuckoo.gif

BS, brainwashed functional moron.....blaming the victims of 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screwing the country rest is stupid, hater dupe. Try reality. And people wanting to fix your mess are not part of it, hater fool.

BS, brainwashed functional moron.....blaming the victims of 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich and screwing the country rest is stupid, hater dupe. Try reality. And people wanting to fix your mess are not part of it, hater fool.
I have proposed the solution to solve the hatred of the Rich democrats always display.
Do not have them pay income taxes. Collect from them on sales. This puts the reports into the hands of a neutral party. The store owner for instance.

I get that it makes you feel manly and superior to just assume all lefties are freeloaders but if you paid attention to the most basic of facts you would know that
Isn’t true. Honestly your insecurity just comes across as pathetic :dunno:

I get that it makes you feel manly and superior to just assume all lefties are freeloaders but if you paid attention to the most basic of facts you would know that
Isn’t true. Honestly your insecurity just comes across as pathetic :dunno:
Why are you a Democrat?

I have proposed the solution to solve the hatred of the Rich democrats always display.
Do not have them pay income taxes. Collect from them on sales. This puts the reports into the hands of a neutral party. The store owner for instance.
ANOTHER FLAT TAX DUHHH DUPE.... DEMOCRATIC rich are just fine. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh....

Forum List

Back