Most important election blah, blah, blah...end of democracy blah, blah, blah...gonna move out of the country blah, blah, blah....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Every four years it gets repeated to the point ad-nauseum. Every election is the most important one and those who want to leave are free to go right?

No then, If it was really sooooo important then I suspect that we would take steps to ensure that the candidates aren't miscreant politicos with filthy back luggage and actual qualifications. As it is presently we don't do that and do we are presented with the quadrennial clown show again and again.

The occasional candidate that shows real promise is quickly vomited out by the 2 party duopoly that will tolerate no challenges to it's power.

Jo

Last edited:
Every four years it gets repeated to the point ad-nauseum. Every election is the most important one and those who want to leave are free to go right?

No then, If it was really sooooo important then I suspect that we would take steps to ensure that the candidates aren't miscreant politicos with filthy back luggage and actual qualifications. As it is presently we don't do that and do we are presented with the quadrennial clown show again and again.

The occasional candidate that shows real promise is quickly vomited out by the 2 party duopoly that will tolerate no challenges to it's power.

Jo
Why do those on the Left think Trump will let them leave the country if elected?

There is no escape I can assure you.

1704473337614.png

Just kidding, I'm sure he will be in a good mood after the 20 trillion law suits and impeachments.

Nothing to worry about.

It’s your imagination. There’s no need to crank it up. Conservatives are self-starters.
And yet it remains the main thrust of left wing campaigning as if there were no other issues at all to be voiced.

It’s your imagination. There’s no need to crank it up. Conservatives are self-starters.
Why do those on the Left think Trump will let them leave the country if elected?

There is no escape I can assure you.

View attachment 883752

Just kidding, I'm sure he will be in a good mood after the 20 trillion law suits and impeachments.

Nothing to worry about.
What did I tell you? :cool-45:

Not every four years. Democracy has only been under threat since the advent of Trumpery.
Nah....the high pitch panic screaming is right on time every 48 months....both sides are guilty of it. Most notably however the left since propaganda is a mainstay in the progressive toolbox.

And yet it remains the main thrust of left wing campaigning as if there were no other issues at all to be voiced.
Trump brings it upon himself. If he’d taken the Nixon route, we would be talking policy. His insistence on running is the reason we can’t get past J6 and its ramifications.

Jo
Funny how the country is losing our democracy and Trump wants to be a dictator and take democracy completely away and is such a racist bigot and yet every single day tens of thousands of illegals risk life and limb and every penny they have in order to flood across our borders to get here.

Not every four years. Democracy has only been under threat since the advent of Trumpery.
Every election democrats scream and scare seniors about how Republicans are going to take away Medicare and Social Security.

Funny how the country is losing our democracy and Trump wants to be a dictator and take democracy completely away and is such a racist bigot and yet every single day tens of thousands of illegals risk life and limb and every penny they have in order to flood across our borders to get here.

Racism, bigotry, and phobias are huge human magnets.

Forum List

Back