This is Why We Need Another Four Years of Biden.

I don't want trump. And polls say trump still loses to Biden as of right now by four points. And I won't vote for Trump a third time. Nor will anybody I know that voted against trump.

I don't want trump. And polls say trump still loses to Biden as of right now by four points. And I won't vote for Trump a third time. Nor will anybody I know that voted against trump.

So you want Biden. Got it. :thup: I guess you found the video inspirational? Hmmmm....have to be a Dim.

No I just hate the stupid shit show criminal Trump adm. And the shit show after the election. I just hate trump and what he did to this country.

Fascinating. But this thread is about Biden. You may not be aware of this, but he's President now. :disbelief:I thought you ought to know.

No I just hate the stupid shit show criminal Trump adm. And the shit show after the election. I just hate trump and what he did to this country.
Yeah. I HATE how he had the lowest Asian, Black, Latino, Women's, and young adult unemployment in US history.

I HATE how he had this nation energy independent with gas prices almost half of what they are now.

I HATE how the economy was better, how he ex0osed the fake news media and Democrats and Washington Establishment Republicans to be the corrupt, criminal, scandal-plagued, threats to this nation that they were / are.

I HATE how he MADE Hillary initiate the biggest criminal political scandal in US history, how he MADE Obama and Biden take over her 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, how he MADE Brennan, Comey, and other Obama officials turn into traitors who participated in the coup attempt.

I HATE how he FORCED Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Dang Fang Swalwell into attempting repeated failed coup peachment attempts during which they ete caught manufacturing false evidence.

I HATE how he FORCED Hunter & Joe Biden to sell out the country to Russia & the ChiComs for personal financial gain.

Damn that Trump.

Yeah. I HATE how he had the lowest Asian, Black, Latino, Women's, and young adult unemployment in US history.

I HATE how he had this nation energy independent with gas prices almost half of what they are now.

I HATE how the economy was better, how he ex0osed the fake news media and Democrats and Washington Establishment Republicans to be the corrupt, criminal, scandal-plagued, threats to this nation that they were / are.

I HATE how he MADE Hillary initiate the biggest criminal political scandal in US history, how he MADE Obama and Biden take over her 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, how he MADE Brennan, Comey, and other Obama officials turn into traitors who participated in the coup attempt.

I HATE how he FORCED Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Dang Fang Swalwell into attempting repeated failed coup peachment attempts during which they ete caught manufacturing false evidence.

I HATE how he FORCED Hunter & Joe Biden to sell out the country to Russia & the ChiComs for personal financial gain.

Damn that Trump.
There are a percentage of people who will not get past Trump's personality. This guy made things better and they are told he did not and there are a good percentage of voters who believe them while using Trump's personality as a weapon to vote against him.

After watching that video, after watching his dementia-ravaged incompetence on a daily basis, after all the evidence proving Joe Biden is a corrupt, compromised treasonous sell-out, after seeing all the damage he has done to this nation in less than a year and a half...

....to say you want Biden as your President for 4 more years not even 2 years into his destructive term in office because you hate and are still haunted by Trump's mean tweets and personality shows the depth of your insanity and how much you are ruled by emotion.

You hate Trump - got it...but why do we have to have 4 more years of Biden just because you hate Trump?

I think your polls you refer to are billshit. Even Democrats do not want Biden to run again.

If the GOP wins as big as even CNN believes they will this fall Hunter and Joe Biden will finally be investigated for their crimes, the ones for which Hunter's laptop provides all the evidence, and Hunter will go to jail while daddy is Impeached

Even if Joe somehow survives answering for his crimes the mentally incompetent old fart will deservedly be removed from office through the 25th Amendmment.

Neither has anything to do with Trump and everything to do with Buden being a corrupt. Cri m inal, Compromised, Constitutional Rule of Law-violating, dementia-ravaged threat to this nation that has nearly brought the US to its knees.

You hate Trump - again, got it.
Joe sucks worse than Carter.
So how about you look for a 3rd option? Who knows, maybe tge Democrats will make you really happy & bring back Hillary.

:p

There are a percentage of people who will not get past Trump's personality. This guy made things better and they are told he did not and there are a good percentage of voters who believe them while using Trump's personality as a weapon to vote against him.
Those people are low-IQ, highly emotional, easily offended, easily manipulated snowflakes and sheep....you know - Democrats / liberal extremists.

You're full of shit, as usual. And nobody actually believes that you ever voted for Trump, it's beyond clear from your posting history to date that you're a card-carrying Euro leftist-statist, so spare us the "disgruntled former Trump voter" routine, it wont help you soft peddle your bullshit.

Last edited:
I find it interesting no Dims are actually commenting on the video. This is your commander-in-chief?

Can't anyone defend this drolling, demented, fool? And remember, Trump is not President, Biden is.

I don't want trump. And polls say trump still loses to Biden as of right now by four points.
Not any poll I've seen! Are you kidding me? Who the hell would still vote for this knucklehead in light of all he has done so badly the past 1.5 years?

And I won't vote for Trump a third time. Nor will anybody I know that voted against trump.
:laughing0301: Do you even READ the crap you write? You just said that you don't know anyone who voted against Trump who will vote FOR him for a third time! :auiqs.jpg:

Most of them associate Trump with their own "father issues."

As if anyone believes you ever voted for Trump.

WHY do you hate Trump?

Trump was the best president in years, ACCORDING TO THE ACTUAL RECORD. Which means quantitative measurable results.

I think you just have TDS like the libtards.

Forum List

Back