This is Why We Elected President Trump

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
FRONTON, Texas (AP) — A Texas state trooper was wounded on the Texas-Mexico border when a bullet apparently strayed from a gunbattle on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande.

Lt. Johnny Hernandez of the Texas Department of Public Safety says the trooper suffered a leg wound.

The state trooper was hit about 1 p.m. Friday while on foot patrol with the Border Patrol agent in Fronton, on the border about 105 miles upstream from Brownsville. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection statement says the federal agent also was hit but was protected by body armor.

The trooper, whose identity hasn't been released, was in stable condition at a McAllen hospital.

Texas state trooper hit by gunfire from Mexico

Very high chance the gun was from America and they the fighting was being fueled by a drugs blackmarket paid for by USA...

But somehow Trump is going to stop a speeding bullet... can you tell us how?

FRONTON, Texas (AP) — A Texas state trooper was wounded on the Texas-Mexico border when a bullet apparently strayed from a gunbattle on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande.

Lt. Johnny Hernandez of the Texas Department of Public Safety says the trooper suffered a leg wound.

The state trooper was hit about 1 p.m. Friday while on foot patrol with the Border Patrol agent in Fronton, on the border about 105 miles upstream from Brownsville. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection statement says the federal agent also was hit but was protected by body armor.

The trooper, whose identity hasn't been released, was in stable condition at a McAllen hospital.

Walls can stop bullets indeed.

Very high chance the gun was from America and they the fighting was being fueled by a drugs blackmarket paid for by USA...

Yeah...maybe a Fast and Furious gun...you know, Obama and Holder's little gig

Last edited:

Yeah, the wall, but also the entire "OPEN BORDERS" mindset. I can see President Trump holding these primitives accountable for their crimes against Americans. Either keep your criminal Mexicans under control, or WE well.

If he does build a wall I hope it has a turnstile so those already her can get out.

Very high chance the gun was from America

indeed obama lost thousands of them to the mexican cartel and other assorted felons during fast n furious

I voted republican, I am scared to admit it to family freinds or coworkers something as simple as that, I see all the hate and contempt for the man. I understand why, but I sometimes fear for my life because of the level of hate leveled at republicans. You people need to actually practice what you preach and be tolerant and accept others, or just shut up and realize what a bunch of hypocrites you are. Libs lost. Get over it.

Well, he can not give criminal gangs guns unlike how Obabble did with Fast & Furious.

You all are being silly, all ranting and chanting and panting, with nothing on it.

Trump is faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall burritos in a single bound.

maybe the gun that shot the trooper came from nrobamas and 'eric holders' gun running scam to 'mexico' English Ted !!

I voted republican, I am scared to admit it to family freinds or coworkers something as simple as that, I see all the hate and contempt for the man. I understand why, but I sometimes fear for my life because of the level of hate leveled at republicans. You people need to actually practice what you preach and be tolerant and accept others, or just shut up and realize what a bunch of hypocrites you are. Libs lost. Get over it.
Sounds like someone needs a "safe space". If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. The level of hate you speak of has been no worse than what many on the right do all the time.

Well Mary, I think that a whole bunch more are going to be sorry for that vote in about three years. Especially if they are dependent of Social Security and Medicare. And the middle class that still have a job then, when the see their 401K's take a larger hit than in 2008, and their mortgages underwater at the very time that they are unemployed, they will regret the vote for Trump.

Why do I think all this will happen? Same old policy as Bush Jr. Cut taxes and spend more. Eliminate that laws that prevent the banks from doing what they did prior to 2008. A losing formula.

Trump's president now, remember?

This is his fault.

LOL, sure, if someone shoots a wall, but in a firefight, projectiles go every which way. What goes up, must come down.

Well Mary, I think that a whole bunch more are going to be sorry for that vote in about three years. Especially if they are dependent of Social Security and Medicare. And the middle class that still have a job then, when the see their 401K's take a larger hit than in 2008, and their mortgages underwater at the very time that they are unemployed, they will regret the vote for Trump.

Why do I think all this will happen? Same old policy as Bush Jr. Cut taxes and spend more. Eliminate that laws that prevent the banks from doing what they did prior to 2008. A losing formula.
I don't know what the future brings. I can't handle the hate from the people that are supposedly anti hate and push tolerance, those libs scare me. I am a closeted straight white female republican . I have to hide, even from my relatives Damn! We don't live in a free society when I live closeted even though My party won the election? Shame on America for this. I won't forget it.

MaryL wants a snow flake safe space. We don't live in a free society because of people like her.

MaryL wants a snow flake safe space. We don't live in a free society because of people like her.
Better think that sentiment through a little deeper. Liberals are the new Nazis fascist. . Scary, people that use "tolerance" as a new way to be intolerant. Ask Robespierre. Liberals will eat their own to prove how ardent they are.

Forum List

Back