This Is Why We Can't Explain The Facts To Liberals

I don't know about stupid, but easily manipulated, yes. That's why when you ask them to explain their stance they have no answer. They were told what to say, not why they should be saying it.

Some people have minds of steel while others are like play dough where it can be shaped into anything you desire.

Stupid......and fearful.

I suppose we better stop sending people to prison because that also separates families.
Oh no the apples and oranges response.

Well hell, if someone in your family commits a crime you all go to jail.

All hail the Cheeto messiah!!!

The NYTimes has now admitted that the laptop was Biden's.

And this is what Hunter said:

View attachment 620156

And this is what Hunter said:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make ...newspunch.com› hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary

October 16, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ..

Joe Biden - Wikispookswikispooks.com› wiki › Joe_Biden

In a leaked text message, Hunter wrote his daughter Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess.[..] It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Full article: Hunter Biden Policies Iraq War Supporter.
Joe Biden - Wikispooks

Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money ...newsmax.com› newsmax-tv › rudy-giuliani-hunter-biden-burisma-new-york-post › 2020 › 10 › 15 › id › 992109

6, 2019, Hunter Biden said that he doesn't get "any respect" from his family and that he hopes that she can "do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. Don't worry, unlike Pop, I won't make you give me half your salary." "That's on the hard drive," said Giuliani.
Giuliani to Newsmax TV: Biden Family 'Taking Money Illegally' for Years

BREAKING: Giuliani Releases Text Message From Hunter Biden To ...100percentfedup.com › home › breaking: giuliani releases text message from hunter biden to daughter naomi: “i won’t make you give me half your salary” [video]

October 15, 2020 - Hunter’s text to Naomi: “But I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but dont worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you ...

Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' ...redstate.com› scotthounsell › 2020 › 10 › 15 › october-surprise-giuliani-reveals-texts-from-hunter-saying-biden-got-half-of-his-contracts-n262464

In the text, Hunter says that he has been paying for everything for 30 years and it has been tough, but that he won’t take 50% of her salary as “Pop” did. “I love you all but I dont receive any respect and that’s fine I guess. Works for you apparently.
Giuliani Reveals Texts Allegedly From Hunter Biden Saying 'Dad' Got Half of His Contracts

So you voted for a paid agent of Red China.
You weren't supposed to notice that.

You weren't supposed to notice that.

Actually.....I believe everyone who opposes what the Democrats are doing is meant to see the admission about Biden.....but to conclude it is all Biden at fault.

Just to repeat my view, the Left hasn't been "forced" to admit that the laptop is real, and that Joe is bought by the Chinese....

....this is their playbook.

Biden is not the problem.....Democrat policies are. It would be the same no matter the face they put on top of the ticket.

They will allow all the pins you wish in the voo-doo doll that is Joe Biden, and then toss him under the bus......they now admit that Bill Clinton is a rapist.......and put another Nazi....er, Democrat on the ticket.
Democrats must all be tossed.

Elba is open.

The clue is here: Biden has served his purpose, the sacrifice to impliment the Left's policies.... now they can blame him and toss him under the bus.
And the most stupid will simply vote for the next Democrat.

Here is the Times shedding this skin:

"Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: “Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up – it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion.”
legalinsurrection.com

Election Manipulation Unmasked: NY Times Finally Admits Hunter Biden Emails Were Authentic, Not ‘Russian Disinformation’

Prof. Jacobson: "Biden sold his VP office to enrich his family, it was the biggest story of the 2020 election, and the media, big tech, and Biden lied about it and covered it up - it made a difference in the outcome. Biden is President because of this manipulation and collusion."
legalinsurrection.com

legalinsurrection.com

The Democrats always knew the truth.....and now theyr're ready to tell teir voters

Dumb as that was, it also said nothing whatsoever about Hunter's laptop. That was a very weak attempt to deflect from the topic and didn't work at all.
Is hunter holding a public government position?

If not paying taxes is a problem contact your local trump sycophant for answer

Is hunter holding a public government position?

If not paying taxes is a problem contact your local trump sycophant for answer
Dude, if you want to pretend Hunter got all of his connections completely on his own and didn't involve the office of the Vice President of America, no one can help you. If he means so little, why the mad rush to first claim the laptop wasn't real, that it was Russian lies, then suddenly when it is real, that it doesn't matter? There's an awful lot of angst going on and efforts made to pretend it doesn't matter.

And don't think that your feeble attempt to bring TRUMP! into this again wasn't noticed, and mocked.

Dude, if you want to pretend Hunter got all of his connections completely on his own and didn't involve the office of the Vice President of America, no one can help you. If he means so little, why the mad rush to first claim the laptop wasn't real, that it was Russian lies, then suddenly when it is real, that it doesn't matter? There's an awful lot of angst going on and efforts made to pretend it doesn't matter.

Hunter Biden is the son of a man who achieved the status of senator and vice presiden

Rich people are smarter, more hard working and motivated than average a Mericans right…

right Eric?

Oh no the apples and oranges response.

Well hell, if someone in your family commits a crime you all go to jail.

All hail the Cheeto messiah!!!

Yep. If you end up in prison and you have kids with nobody to take custody, that's what happens, government finds a place for them.

Hunter Biden is the son of a man who achieved the status of senator and vice presiden

Rich people are smarter, more hard working and motivated than average a Mericans right…

right Eric?
1. Who is Eric?
2. When the Vice President of the United States is obviously selling access through his son and enriching his family, there is something that should be looked at. Or is anyone REALLY going to claim Hunter got his highly paid jobs on his own?

1. Who is Eric?
2. When the Vice President of the United States is obviously selling access through his son and enriching his family, there is something that should be looked at. Or is anyone REALLY going to claim Hunter got his highly paid jobs on his own?
Obviously?

Like inflating and deflating your wealth?

1. Who is Eric?

Are you trying to say his paint-by-numbers art work he sells to anonymous buyers is not really worth a half-million dollars? :auiqs.jpg:

My Lord, imagine if Don Jr tried anything like that.

Forum List

Back