I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry for LYING! Allow me to correct myself, please, you moron.
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?
Here are disinfectants Trump was looking at...

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg
so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?
why do you draw that conclusion?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
did you know visine is deadly if ingested?
We're talking about saline, not Visine. Please make a note of it.
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.
Your ignorance isn't my problem. I showed the board he reviewed which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used "disinfectants." AND I quoted him asking if "disinfectants" can be injected to fight the virus.
UV light is also a disinfectant...........and the one he specifically mentioned, Moron.
Then you should contact Trump and tell him the poster board was messed up and didn't list UV light as a disinfectant.

View attachment 473966
Hey Dumbass, bleach is used on hard surfaces to disinfect. You really are a fucking idiot.
No, the fucking idiot was the one to suggest injecting disinfectants.
when did he do that? The quote that has been provided, repeatedly....doesn't have him doing that at all
""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Wut???

An extreme rightwingnut site...

right031.png

... denies Trump said what he said??

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell ya. This is my shocked face.....

:lmao:

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
I firmly believe there are people who poisoned themselves based on what the haters CLAIM TRUMP! said and never heard what he ACTUALLY said, and if they did hear it, would never have hurt themselves. Yes, there are many people who never read beyond a headline or hear what's behind their favorite hate merchant's claims.
So Trump, suggesting injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, is not responsible?
He never did...it is very irresponsible for the propagandist to continue to repeat the lie though...you sir...are irresponsible
Of course he did...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
"IS THERE A WAY?" is a question, not a suggestion. A suggestion would be something like, "We should". Some people lied, other people died.

Thought experiment: How many of those who poisoned themselves could tell you what the president actually said vs how many would tell you they heard a talking head on the blamemainstreet media say the president told them they should do it? That's the actual poison in our political media today, the preference for screaming headlines instead of accuracy in reporting.
Nonsense. Questions can be suggestive. Especially when coming from the president.

Does, when did you stop beating your wife, not suggest you're beating your wife?
That's not the type of question he asked, though, is it? He simply asked if we could do something like that, there was no suggestion that people inject bleach into themselves, which is what the lie ended up being, and the gullible bought it and poisoned themselves.
He certainly suggested it could be tried as a potential treatment for covid. He asked if it was something we could do.

Some people may have been stupid enough to try it.
Actually, he didn't say that. He simply responded to a reporter who said it. Sort of a way for that reporter to get his 15 minutes of fame.
But at the same time Fauci was saying masks were useless and social distancing was a waste of time.

But.....and I mean this....if you truly think Trump would say "ingest bleach to kill the virus" then you are either watching too much Rachel Maddow, or simply a dumbass buffoon.

You may not like Trump. I get it. You make think he was a terrible president. I get it. But only a dumbass buffoon would actually think he believed ingesting Bleach was a good idea.
Of course he said that...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
You just told me that you never spread the lie that TRUMP! said to drink bleach, yet here we here, with you claiming he said to ingest it (going to dodge on that one?). And again for the short bus riders, "is there a way we can do something like that" is a question, not a suggestion.

And again, I will ask, how many of those who poisoned themselves with bleach could tell you what TRUMP! actually said, vs how many could tell you what their favorite hate merchant CLAIMED he said?
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Exactly how rightarded are you?? Re-read the Trump quote I posted again and tell me where he said, "drink bleach."

He never said that and I never claimed he said that.
Ok, so you have admitted he didn't say to inject bleach, and you have admitted he didn't say to drink bleach.

So WTF are you whining about again?
Nothing. I'm not responsible for your hallucinations.
who is responsible for yours?

The couple of guys in here who are trying to die on this fucking bleach hill are insane. No person in their right mind would have independently listed to Trump's comments and thought that they should go drink or inject bleach. But you two fucking idiots are going to die on this hill because you are too stubborn and partisan to admit that this was just another opportunity to denigrate Trump by people like Maddow and Lemon so they could get more clicks and views on their news programs.

I started commenting in this dumbass thread about coyotes because bobob or whatever the fuck his name is fucking lied. He said "Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach,"
You can try to spin it all you want about what he must have meant or what he implied, but that's not what he fucking said and that's it.

If you were right, there would be a shitload of Democrats and liberals in here defending you but its mainly just you two dumbasses trying to hold down your fort. Its pathetic.
AND neither one seems to defend the really dumb shit comment:
are_coyotes_real.png

Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?

so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.
Your ignorance isn't my problem. I showed the board he reviewed which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used "disinfectants." AND I quoted him asking if "disinfectants" can be injected to fight the virus.
UV light is also a disinfectant...........and the one he specifically mentioned, Moron.
Then you should contact Trump and tell him the poster board was messed up and didn't list UV light as a disinfectant.

View attachment 473966
Hey Dumbass, bleach is used on hard surfaces to disinfect. You really are a fucking idiot.
when did he do that? The quote that has been provided, repeatedly....doesn't have him doing that at all
""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Whether bleach or disinfectant or a UV light, he says it so try to cover it u

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
I am through arguing with these people as they deny the truth. Not only did Trump
discuss injecting DISINFECTANT (be it bleach or some other disinfectant), but he also was pushing the idea of inserting a UV light. These boys and girls are hanging their hats on the word "bleach" which is irrelevant. They argue that Trump never used that word, and so what? They are trying to deflect the truth, and this truth in itself is bad enough.

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
I am through arguing with these people as they deny the truth. Not only did Trump
discuss injecting DISINFECTANT (be it bleach or some other disinfectant), but he also was pushing the idea of inserting a UV light. These boys and girls are hanging their hats on the word "bleach" which is irrelevant. They argue that Trump never used that word, and so what? They are trying to deflect the truth, and this truth in itself is bad enough.
UV light therapy was/is being studied as a treatment....Trump was on to something: UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

Seems silly to attack, and spread propaganda about the President's remarks,...when in fact the medical community was in fact looking into the very thing he was talking about.

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
UV light therapy was/is being studied as a treatment....Trump was on to something: UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

Seems silly to attack, and spread propaganda about the President's remarks,...when in fact the medical community was in fact looking into the very thing he was talking about.
Outside the body, not inside the body.

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

Last I checked Covid and your respiratory system are INSIDE your body.

Face it...the leftist propgandist have lied repeatedly about what the President said...and in fact look foolish considering the concepts he was asking about where and are being studied, and do exist in some form prior to his questions.

Propagandist lied...leftist dembots fell hard for it, and even despite the overwhelming evidence to counter the lie.;..continue to believe it...it's sadly tragic how brainwashed the dembots have become

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

Face it...the leftist propgandist have lied repeatedly about what the President said...and in fact look foolish considering the concepts he was asking about where and are being studied, and do exist in some form prior to his questions.

Propagandist lied...leftist dembots fell hard for it, and even despite the overwhelming evidence to counter the lie.;..continue to believe it...it's sadly tragic how brainwashed the dembots have become
Nobody lied about what Trump has said. It is all in quotes and you cannot deny the obvious. You can and are, but to no avail, because it is out there for all to see and hear. He has said that he was being sarcastic, so what does that tell you?
You keep flapping.

k

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

Nobody lied about what Trump has said. It is all in quotes and you cannot deny the obvious. You can and are, but to no avail, because it is out there for all to see and hear. He has said that he was being sarcastic, so what does that tell you?
You keep flapping.
Xiden lied, you lied, the propagandist lied...other posters on this thread lied....he never said inject bleach...never...that was a lie...he never suggested anyone inject anything in their bodies....all lies.

He asked questions of medical experts in the room....and frankly there are medical procedures that exist, or are being studied, that do what he was asking about.

The idiots are the fools that ate up the lies and propaganda...and continue to eat it up and spread it.

He didn't say that...not once......I have posted what he said several times and he didn't say bleach, he didn't say lysol....it was Jon Karl of ABC news who actually asked about injecting bleach, not Trump..
Trump did not specify any particular disinfectant for the idiotic internal use he suggested, nor that his "powerful light" should be shone up the rectum or be applied through other body orifices.

Some Americans Are Tragically Still Drinking Bleach As A Coronavirus ‘Cure’
At an April news conference, Trump wrongly suggested injecting disinfectant as a potential treatment, leading the makers of Lysol to release a statement saying "under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route).”
After the failed casino operator and faded reality-tv performer spewed nonsense -

- responsible, knowledgeable and rational people hastened to warn the public to ignore his foolish and dangerous crap:

Doctors Warn Against Trump's Disinfectant Suggestion for Battling COVID-19
Doctors and scientists are warning against Mr. Trump’s suggestion that injecting disinfectant into the body may kill the virus.
Doctors Warn Americans ‘Do Not’ Inject ‘Disinfectants’ After Trump Suggests It Could Kill Coronavirus
Doctors and scientists urgently warned Americans not to inject or ingest any “disinfectants” after President Trump dangerously suggested on Thursday evening that the cleaning agents could help treat or cure the coronavirus.
'It's irresponsible and it's dangerous': Experts rip Trump's idea of injecting disinfectant to treat COVID-19
"This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible, and it's dangerous... It's a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 8.25.56 AM.png

Follow the advice of qualified health professionals
rather than casino operators and reality-tv entertainers
in matters of public health!

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
" So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. "

This is the thread that keeps on giving. These morons are still pushing this lie about Trump and bleach.

Idiots.
Frankly, I think someone needs to do a study on brainwashing....I mean this thread we have seen Dems, even quote, the President, disproving themselves! and yet they still believe the lies from the Dear Leaders...and they have even seen that the medical community is already either studying or has procedures involving what the President was asking his experts about...yet, they still hang on to the lies...it's rather amazing.

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???
My God you're the biggest idiot by far........lolol...It must hurt being this fucking stupid, stupid.

You keep flapping.
again, you can say it however many times you want, it ain't there. your claim isn't in his quotes anywhere. you're a LIAR

k

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

You keep flapping.
Xiden lied, you lied, the propagandist lied...other posters on this thread lied....he never said inject bleach...never...that was a lie...he never suggested anyone inject anything in their bodies....all lies.

He asked questions of medical experts in the room....and frankly there are medical procedures that exist, or are being studied, that do what he was asking about.

The idiots are the fools that ate up the lies and propaganda...and continue to eat it up and spread it.
"he never said inject bleach"

LOLOL

Yeah, he only spoke of injecting disinfectants after standing in front of a board listing bleach as a disinfectant. The item, "bleach," wasn't made up from whole cloth, ya lyin' moron; it was presented by Trump's press conference...

trump-bleach-jpg.473966

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
who was Trump talking to? Then interpret that sentence into your words. what does, "and is there a way we can do something like that?"

Forum List

Back