I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
People that thought Trump meant real "coyotes"...i.e. the animals.
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

USA rating: Missing context
Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 9.45.55 AM.png

I truly wonder if people like the below and those like Biden who believe Trump told people to drink bleach are all there?
I mean a state representative NOT knowing what a "coyote" is or a President hopeful who thinks another person recommends drinking bleach are so totally out of touch with reality!
When pressed on immigration after it was reported that 545 children had been separated from their parents at the U.S. border with Mexico, President Donald Trump had a response that left some social media users confused.
"Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people, cartels, and they're brought here and it’s easy to use them to get into our country," Trump said.
Among those confused by Trump's statement was Georgia state Rep. Dar'shun Kendrick, who tweeted about it.
Think about it. SHE's a State representative and thought Trump meant "REAL" coyotes!
Unbelievable stupid, ignorant other people were confused when he used that term!
These are the same idiots like Biden who said Trump said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Trump did not mean literal coyotes are taking children across the border when speaking about immigration during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. "Coyotes" is a term used for people who smuggle others across the border in exchange for profit.
View attachment 473454

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
So who is the real idiot???

Trump did indeed suggest injecting some form of bleach, so why wouldn't one think that he meant real coyotes? He also made the ridiculous statement that the covid would be gone very soon and that the whole thing was a "hoax" perpetrated by the democrats. He also said that "Mexico will pay for the wall", that "I know more than the Generals", and that "I know more than anybody about technology".
leftist stupid.jpg

View attachment 473468
Your ignorance is not surprising. I don't need enlightening from someone of your ilk. And What facts were presented? "Enlighten" me, fool.

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical

I've been studying leftists for over 40 years.
Believe me when I tell you it's number 2.

Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.

View attachment 473468
Your ignorance is not surprising. I don't need enlightening from someone of your ilk. And What facts were presented? "Enlighten" me, fool.
leftist stupid.jpg

Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
so where did he say inject bleach?

Thanks for proving our point. The lying libs just can't help but push their lies and propaganda.

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

View attachment 473454

Knowing Trump, it wouldn't surprise me if real coyotes are what he was thinking of. The man has the aptitude level of a common housefly. And they're attracted to shit. :)
As far as disinfectants and UV light...well, sorry, he did say those things. C'mon, you have to admit, you laughed your ass off when he was talking about bringing light
into the body "in some other way".

View attachment 473454

It's bad enough that she doesn't know what a coyote is, but holy crap, where did she learn English usage and grammar? The same place Michelle Obama did?

He continued.

Thanks for proving our point. The lying libs just can't help but push their lies and propaganda.
He said to look into the idea, so don't go literal on me to excuse the idiot. To even
suggest that is downright stupid.

View attachment 473454

Can you supply the link where that was the case.

I've seen plenty of fact check articles that say the accusation about bleach is pretty much false.

He continued.

He said to look into the idea, so don't go literal on me to excuse the idiot. To even
suggest that is downright stupid.
Blather, rinse, repeat.

No one named Dar'shun is going to tell the truth.

Did you know the apostrophe means the click is silent?

View attachment 473454

Knowing Trump, it wouldn't surprise me if real coyotes are what he was thinking of. The man has the aptitude level of a common housefly. And they're attracted to shit. :)
As far as disinfectants and UV light...well, sorry, he did say those things. C'mon, you have to admit, you laughed your ass off when he was talking about bringing light
into the body "in some other way".

Again, ideation is a process. Many great ideas were often seen as dumb to start.

Some "dumb" ideas generated good ones.

Forum List

Back