I thought there were dumb people that believed Trump said drink bleach.. but this dumbness truly takes the cake!

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
In other words, do some fucking research before opening your flapper.
So, in the first bolded quote it's obvious that he was talking about ongoing research. In the second, he was not talking of a particular disinfectant. He was speaking of something that would act in the body the way a disinfectant works in surfaces. Only partisan assholes and really stupid people run with the "Trump said inject bleach " nonsense. Which are you?

Who's dumber?

A. PROGS who believe Trump said drink bleach or;
B. PROGS who want to believe Trump said drink bleach

k
Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry for LYING! Allow me to correct myself, please, you moron.
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?
Here are disinfectants Trump was looking at...

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg
so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?
why do you draw that conclusion?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
did you know visine is deadly if ingested?
We're talking about saline, not Visine. Please make a note of it.
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.
Your ignorance isn't my problem. I showed the board he reviewed which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used "disinfectants." AND I quoted him asking if "disinfectants" can be injected to fight the virus.
UV light is also a disinfectant...........and the one he specifically mentioned, Moron.
Then you should contact Trump and tell him the poster board was messed up and didn't list UV light as a disinfectant.

View attachment 473966
Hey Dumbass, bleach is used on hard surfaces to disinfect. You really are a fucking idiot.
No, the fucking idiot was the one to suggest injecting disinfectants.
when did he do that? The quote that has been provided, repeatedly....doesn't have him doing that at all
""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Whether bleach or disinfectant or a UV light, he says it so try to cover it u
Nowhere, and that is why "bleach" is not in his quote. What is in the quote, however, is equally ridiculous. Not surprising, coming from a self-centered old turkey who makes statements based on his "gut".
lysol wasn't in trump's statement, and I have asked you to produce the quote, what's the matter chicken little can't find it or you fking LIED!!!!!!!!!
Lysol (as in "cresol") n. : a clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap; used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
There are other disinfectants that can be used if you prefer--Clorox for example.
Being the great president that he was, Trump probably didn't want to favor one type of disinfectant, because you know that a president's words matter so he simply used the generic term.
I hope you are not an example of a typical Trump supporter because common sense does not exist in your meager vocabulary. A high school drop-out, yes?

so because of that, you thought the President told you to inject bleach? Geez...you really are out there
He suggested injecting disinfectant as a possible treatment right after standing in front of that poster which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used disinfectants. So if he didn't mean "bleach," he must've meant, "isopropyl alcohol." Is that better?

injecting disinfect into the lungs is already a treatment...he obviously was unaware or he wouldn't of ask the expects to look in to it...did you not know that it was already a treatment?
LOL

Uh, no, disinfectant is not injected into lungs. Isotonic saline is not a disinfectant.
um saline is certainly a disinfectant...what do you think a disinfectant is???? I get the assumption you only think Bleach and Lysol are disinfectants because that's what the propagandist told you

**Disinfect your lenses after each wear with solutions we recommend. Remember - saline is not a disinfectant and your solution label must say “disinfects”. Even with “no rub” solutions, rub the surfaces of the contacts for a few seconds before storing in solution.

[emphasis mine]
I was merely pointing out did you know visine if ingested is deadly. I didn't know it. I squeeze that stuff in my eyes all the time. who'd of thunk. puts into perspective things that one doesn't know. Like you, you haven't been able to back your claim against trump, why not? I'll explain it to you, it isn't there.
Your ignorance isn't my problem. I showed the board he reviewed which listed "bleach" and "isopropyl alcohol" as commonly used "disinfectants." AND I quoted him asking if "disinfectants" can be injected to fight the virus.
UV light is also a disinfectant...........and the one he specifically mentioned, Moron.
Then you should contact Trump and tell him the poster board was messed up and didn't list UV light as a disinfectant.

View attachment 473966
Hey Dumbass, bleach is used on hard surfaces to disinfect. You really are a fucking idiot.
I am through arguing with these people as they deny the truth. Not only did Trump
discuss injecting DISINFECTANT (be it bleach or some other disinfectant), but he also was pushing the idea of inserting a UV light. These boys and girls are hanging their hats on the word "bleach" which is irrelevant. They argue that Trump never used that word, and so what? They are trying to deflect the truth, and this truth in itself is bad enough.
UV light therapy was/is being studied as a treatment....Trump was on to something: UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

Seems silly to attack, and spread propaganda about the President's remarks,...when in fact the medical community was in fact looking into the very thing he was talking about.
Outside the body, not inside the body.
Last I checked Covid and your respiratory system are INSIDE your body.

Face it...the leftist propgandist have lied repeatedly about what the President said...and in fact look foolish considering the concepts he was asking about where and are being studied, and do exist in some form prior to his questions.

Propagandist lied...leftist dembots fell hard for it, and even despite the overwhelming evidence to counter the lie.;..continue to believe it...it's sadly tragic how brainwashed the dembots have become
Nobody lied about what Trump has said. It is all in quotes and you cannot deny the obvious. You can and are, but to no avail, because it is out there for all to see and hear. He has said that he was being sarcastic, so what does that tell you?
You keep flapping.
Xiden lied, you lied, the propagandist lied...other posters on this thread lied....he never said inject bleach...never...that was a lie...he never suggested anyone inject anything in their bodies....all lies.

He asked questions of medical experts in the room....and frankly there are medical procedures that exist, or are being studied, that do what he was asking about.

The idiots are the fools that ate up the lies and propaganda...and continue to eat it up and spread it.
"he never said inject bleach"

LOLOL

Yeah, he only spoke of injecting disinfectants after standing in front of a board listing bleach as a disinfectant. The item, "bleach," wasn't made up from whole cloth, ya lyin' moron; it was presented by Trump's press conference...

trump-bleach-jpg.473966
Did Trump say to inject “outside activities” too? IT IS ON THAT BOARD!

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
when did he do that? The quote that has been provided, repeatedly....doesn't have him doing that at all
""And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning..."
who was Trump talking to? Then interpret that sentence into your words. what does, "and is there a way we can do something like that?"
He was asking if we could inject disinfectant into humans.

Disinfectant companies sure got his message as some of them immediately put out disclaimers; like Lysol...

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

... and Clorox ...

“Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. People should always read the label for proper usage instructions.”
More lies.

You lost this one an page one, Stupid.

k

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
Whether bleach or disinfectant or a UV light, he says it so try to cover it u

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
I am through arguing with these people as they deny the truth. Not only did Trump
discuss injecting DISINFECTANT (be it bleach or some other disinfectant), but he also was pushing the idea of inserting a UV light. These boys and girls are hanging their hats on the word "bleach" which is irrelevant. They argue that Trump never used that word, and so what? They are trying to deflect the truth, and this truth in itself is bad enough.
UV light therapy was/is being studied as a treatment....Trump was on to something: UV Light Therapy is Being Studied as COVID-19 Treatment at Cedars Sinai Hospital

Seems silly to attack, and spread propaganda about the President's remarks,...when in fact the medical community was in fact looking into the very thing he was talking about.
Outside the body, not inside the body.
Last I checked Covid and your respiratory system are INSIDE your body.

Face it...the leftist propgandist have lied repeatedly about what the President said...and in fact look foolish considering the concepts he was asking about where and are being studied, and do exist in some form prior to his questions.

Propagandist lied...leftist dembots fell hard for it, and even despite the overwhelming evidence to counter the lie.;..continue to believe it...it's sadly tragic how brainwashed the dembots have become
Nobody lied about what Trump has said. It is all in quotes and you cannot deny the obvious. You can and are, but to no avail, because it is out there for all to see and hear. He has said that he was being sarcastic, so what does that tell you?
You keep flapping.
Xiden lied, you lied, the propagandist lied...other posters on this thread lied....he never said inject bleach...never...that was a lie...he never suggested anyone inject anything in their bodies....all lies.

He asked questions of medical experts in the room....and frankly there are medical procedures that exist, or are being studied, that do what he was asking about.

The idiots are the fools that ate up the lies and propaganda...and continue to eat it up and spread it.
"he never said inject bleach"

LOLOL

Yeah, he only spoke of injecting disinfectants after standing in front of a board listing bleach as a disinfectant. The item, "bleach," wasn't made up from whole cloth, ya lyin' moron; it was presented by Trump's press conference...

trump-bleach-jpg.473966
We should inject bleach in to your Vegetable you voted for, nothing else has worked.

LOL

[emphasis mine]

View attachment 473966
who was Trump talking to? Then interpret that sentence into your words. what does, "and is there a way we can do something like that?"
He was asking if we could inject disinfectant into humans.

Disinfectant companies sure got his message as some of them immediately put out disclaimers; like Lysol...

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

... and Clorox ...

“Bleach and other disinfectants are not suitable for consumption or injection under any circumstances. People should always read the label for proper usage instructions.”
More lies.

You lost this one an page one, Stupid.
what did Forrest Gump say? "stupid is, what stupid does"

I question if these Dems leaders are this dumb...or if they realize their little dembots are so dumb to actually believe their lies and propaganda?

I mean, literally, we have a dem poster here that still believes President Trump said to inject or drink bleach...it's sadly, tragically comical
Literally, a quote from your own Mr. Trump from an article in the American Statesman
"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful." Be careful who you denigrate, because it may come back and bite you in the ass
So, in the first bolded quote it's obvious that he was talking about ongoing research. In the second, he was not talking of a particular disinfectant. He was speaking of something that would act in the body the way a disinfectant works in surfaces. Only partisan assholes and really stupid people run with the "Trump said inject bleach " nonsense. Which are you?

Thank you. You explained it very well....thanks.

He continued.

Where in the above material you quoted is the F...king word "bleach" used? NO WHERE! Yet Biden said:
“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Where in any of this quote that YOU put is the word "bleach"???
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Is the word "bleach" anywhere in your post of what Trump said? NO and yet
you and Bideniots continue to LIE that Trump said drink bleach!
ZERO... NADA... ZILCH. Do you understand how truly dumb you and your ilk are?
You deny Trump's stupid comments. Bleach or disinfectants or UV lights are equally appalling, yes? That's the point, so get off your high horse and admit it.

He continued.

Where in the above material you quoted is the F...king word "bleach" used? NO WHERE! Yet Biden said:
“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Where in any of this quote that YOU put is the word "bleach"???
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Is the word "bleach" anywhere in your post of what Trump said? NO and yet
you and Bideniots continue to LIE that Trump said drink bleach!
ZERO... NADA... ZILCH. Do you understand how truly dumb you and your ilk are?
You deny Trump's stupid comments. Bleach or disinfectants or UV lights are equally appalling, yes? That's the point, so get off your high horse and admit it.

Yet he said none of those things.

Forum List

Back