This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Unbelievable that liberals can't get past their ideological differences and admit that the border needs to be closed for the security of our country.

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.
"that guy is blunt and he cares about Americans. RUN!!"
Im not saying you should vote for the clown but my gawd man..

Trump isn't a corporatist?!

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?
It's legal. Do you understand what a business is?

Who said it wasn't? (though hiring illegal actually is illegal)

Your straw man aside, it shows where his values are. He claims to be for American jobs and yet when he had the opportunity to hire Americans, he didn't.

And yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is suddenly offended when other businesses do what he did? You seriously think he is going to fight other businessmen for running a business?

You do realize his trade war policy is going to cost Americans jobs, right?
It's the point, not a strawman. You threw that out there to dismiss the point you can't otherwise address. It makes no sense for a business to pay more for workers, especially when they are unionized like most of the upper east coast. They would need to pay two or three times the amount for labor alone. He didn't get rich being stupid. He wasn't a politician seeking approval. As far as jobs, how's it going now????

Actually, yes it was a straw man. You argued and said it wasn't illegal. Something I wasn't arguing. Setting up a non argument to destroy it is the very definition of a straw man.

And yes job suck right now. It would be nice if the government wasn't falsifying numbers so we could get an accurate look at how bad it was.

But how is electing a big government Republican going to fix the problems by a big government Democrat? We need someone who is going to limit government influence in the private sector, not screw it up more.

Reduced the supply of labor and the price ie wages will rise.

Bring back manufacturing jobs, and demand will increase and price for labor, ie wages will rise.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

Trump is trailing Hillary by 20% in NY.

Despite his big victory in NY, only 550,000 people voted for him in his own state v 2.2 million for Cruz in TX and 1.2 million for Kasich in OH IIRC.

If he cares about American jobs so much why is he importing so many immigrants legal and otherwise to work for him?

Your straw man aside, it shows where his values are. He claims to be for American jobs and yet when he had the opportunity to hire Americans, he didn't.

And yet somehow we are supposed to believe he is suddenly offended when other businesses do what he did? You seriously think he is going to fight other businessmen for running a business?

It's the point, not a strawman. You threw that out there to dismiss the point you can't otherwise address. It makes no sense for a business to pay more for workers, especially when they are unionized like most of the upper east coast. They would need to pay two or three times the amount for labor alone. He didn't get rich being stupid. He wasn't a politician seeking approval. As far as jobs, how's it going now????

Actually, yes it was a straw man. You argued and said it wasn't illegal. Something I wasn't arguing. Setting up a non argument to destroy it is the very definition of a straw man.

And yes job suck right now. It would be nice if the government wasn't falsifying numbers so we could get an accurate look at how bad it was.

But how is electing a big government Republican going to fix the problems by a big government Democrat? We need someone who is going to limit government influence in the private sector, not screw it up more.

Bring back manufacturing jobs, and demand will increase and price for labor, ie wages will rise.

Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Sorry.

So you are saying he wont win because he isn't a corporatist and he supports American jobs? LMAO
Says ALOT about our voting base... Maybe we should go back to land owners voting because you people are fuckin morons.
"that guy is blunt and he cares about Americans. RUN!!"
Im not saying you should vote for the clown but my gawd man..

Trump didn't hire illegals, quit spreading lies and smears. Some contractors were found to have them and they had to fix it, some lost their gig. I don't have a strawman, you dishonest asshole! I don't need to lie and smear to hold my beliefs, you do!

Last edited:
You love how that party speaks of people as if they OWN THEM? if I were a black person I'd be offended and now they are doing it to Hispanics. hey, if they/you supporters want to be treated and looked at like slaves, more power to you all/them

Lol! You conservatives have daily threads on how blacks are "on the democrat plantation".

Trumps dog whistle politics are a real turnoff for minorities And women also.
When negroes 'block vote' for DEM politicians by 80% it's safe to point out the obvious that in fact negroes are the DEM party's slaves. Just keep promising them 'free shit'. that rarely happens, and the negro will do what the DEMs tell them to do.
It's pretty easy to keep them on the DEM plantation when their average IQ is in the low eighties.
Negroes are like little girls in the park who will lift their shirt if some strange man offers them a candy.

I can't imagine why more minorities don't vote GOP, I really can't.
Me neither. I never asked for special favors, it takes a weak personality to need them.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

This is basically what the election will come down to. . .

Folks in this election aren't voting for anyone.

They are voting AGAINST someone.

Who are more people going to vote against? Hillary or Trump?

I think there are more negatives out there against Hillary. Most of the obtuse milleniallials with no sense of history that have only the media to think for them could probably be more swayed by the media. But the rest of the nation knows that Trump is just your regular run of the mill corrupt business man.

If it is a choice between a corrupt mafia dealing business man, or a corrupt two timing lying career politician, when the economy has been compromised, I believe I know which way the public will swing. Hillary is running on the current record of the political party that currently is in office.

This is the same government that wants to convince small business, now the backbone of the economy, that, "You didn't build that." How smart is that for Hillary when essentially this statement is what got her husband elected. . .
quote-it-s-the-economy-stupid-bill-clinton-340538.jpg

Though the government releases all sorts of statements and statistics telling us how good things are, folks just don't feel it. Prices go up, wages go down, and who in government or at the FED gives a shit?

So what if this administration has allegedly added "more jobs" since some administration long ago. . . . Does it matter if they are all part time jobs at big box stores and coffee houses paying min. wage with no benefits? You can't raise families and send kids to college with those wages. And even if you could, once your kids get out of school, what sort of future do they have to look forward to? :dunno:

Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

I think there are more negatives out there against Hillary. Most of the obtuse milleniallials with no sense of history that have only the media to think for them could probably be more swayed by the media. But the rest of the nation knows that Trump is just your regular run of the mill corrupt business man.

If it is a choice between a corrupt mafia dealing business man, or a corrupt two timing lying career politician, when the economy has been compromised, I believe I know which way the public will swing. Hillary is running on the current record of the political party that currently is in office.

This is the same government that wants to convince small business, now the backbone of the economy, that, "You didn't build that." How smart is that for Hillary when essentially this statement is what got her husband elected. . .

Though the government releases all sorts of statements and statistics telling us how good things are, folks just don't feel it. Prices go up, wages go down, and who in government or at the FED gives a shit?

So what if this administration has allegedly added "more jobs" since some administration long ago. . . . Does it matter if they are all part time jobs at big box stores and coffee houses paying min. wage with no benefits? You can't raise families and send kids to college with those wages. And even if you could, once your kids get out of school, what sort of future do they have to look forward to? :dunno:
You have to go back decades to find an election that WASN'T a choice between two evils.

The Hispanic, Black, Liberal Female, Gay Community, Liberal Male and those voting for Gary Johnson.

I still believe Trump could lose Texas this November and I know you will call me a idiot just like others have but Texas minorities are the majority in the State and if he loses over 80% of them while also not getting the Liberal White voter in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio, well he is screwed...
Trump has alienated the Bush and Cruz camps in Texas. Add in the loss of the Hispanic and women's vote and Texas can come into play

That doesn't matter. Trump will counter this by putting new York and jersey in play.

And if when that fantasy doesn't work bill will be annoyed that his extracirriculars will be back in public spotlight

Trump is trailing Hillary by 20% in NY.

Despite his big victory in NY, only 550,000 people voted for him in his own state v 2.2 million for Cruz in TX and 1.2 million for Kasich in OH IIRC.
You just put up the most childish post this month asshole.
You are too fucking dumb to figure out that those stats are 100% influenced by the number of registered REPs there are in those states.

He'll just tell them he's the most pro-Hispanic candidate, just like he did with Jews. They'll believe him of course and all will be good!

Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back. Sorry.

Germany has TWICE the rate of manufacturing employment we do.

They don't have cheap labor.

There is no reason that we can't significantly increase the number of manufacturing jobs we have now.

I note you don't disagree that reducing supply will increase price.

I was just talking to a family member who runs a small business in a small Rust Belt Town.

He tells me that the people of that town, who a year ago would have cut off their hand rather than vote Republican are really liking Trump.

If we run up enough of a win in the white vote, we can win this election.

Here's some light reading for the "Trump will get slaughtered in November" fools:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania Republican Presidential Primary
Anyone else notice that these fools are no longer claiming Trump would never get the nomination?
First "Trump will never run".
Then "Trump will drop out".
Then "Trump will never get the nomination".
Now it's "Trump will get slaughtered in November".
Next January it will be: "President Trump will be a terrible President".
HAAAA HAAAAA!

In many ways Trump doesn't have to win over a lot of non-white votes. All he has to do is split them a little. In states where the election can be close. A small percentage of minorities who stay home will hurt her and the 'whiteness' of her campaign might become an issue. I wonder if she will break out with a hispanic accent?

Wont happen. R's actually increased their lead from 2008-2012. Now, some of the blue states stand a good chance to turn red for trump though ie pennsylvania, florida, ohio, north carolina.

Forum List

Back