This is why they don't want to educate the Negro

I just watched History Channel's season 1, episode 1, of Lincoln, after having binge watched Grant all day.

I was particularly caught up by this statement in the show's commentary from Christy Coleman, a black historian and expert in Civil War history and Executive Director of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation talking about Frederick Douglas:

"And the more he reads, it is a fire in his belly. This is why they don't want to educate the negro, because when we become aware, when we understand, we can no longer be enslaved."​

That is so powerful and describes the Democrats

are you mad. Republicans want to re introduce slavery as we speak. They fought a civil war to keep it. The country is saturated with racism from the right.
Look at the right opposition to a black judge being appointed.

Done make me vomit you hypocrite.

today as it did in Frederick Douglas' youth to which Coleman was referring when she made that remark. They must have schools that do not educate so they can tell black people they're working for their good when, in reality, they're only working to keep them enslaved.

You racist godbothering disgrace. God would be pleased with you.

It seems that all the kids need to do is fog up a mirror to get a student loan. So far it has grown to nearly $l.5 Trillion in student debt, much of which will be repaid by taxpayers not the students themselves. Many of those expensive degrees have no practical value to the nation. Not a good investment.
That's just how it seems from your uneducated perspective.

I have. College educated people earn more on average than those without one. Dipshit.

Yes, about a $million more over a lifetime. Best reason I know of to eliminate taxpayer funded student loans, or make college grads fund those loans. Why should high school grads and others fund someone who is going out earn them (that a job for parents, not the state)? Worse yet, some of those degrees are as useless as a three-dollar bill.

Last edited:
"boo hoo tulsa, we can't read but they should teach us history"

Stupid porch monkey

Black men that haven't been ruined by your women already turning republican because they're tired of queers like you telling them to whine about nothing
Try speaking coherent English, coolie.

This is the real "woke" that needs to happen.
The greatest institutional racism against blacks - is the Democratic Party. Period.
Every conservatives in America has been waiting for black people to wake up and realize this for 50 years.

You "conservatives" are the problem.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

You don't eat with that same mouth do you? ;)

Yes, about a $million more over a lifetime. Best reason I know of to eliminate taxpayer funded student loans, or make college grads fund those loans. Why should high school grads and others fund someone who is going out earn them? Worse yet, some of those degrees are as useless as a three-dollar bill.
People like you have been tricked and endocrinated to be fearful of shared prosperity. It's why you can come here and confidently espouse the ridiculous notion that we as a nation should be fearful in investing in the education of our future professionals. Better invest it in the already wealthy and maybe they'll trickle some back down on you.

Democrats enslaved Negros, Republicans freed them and educated them.
The following is a list of some of the black schools and colleges that were founded by prominent Republicans in the face of opposition from Democrats.

Morehouse College 1867 Atlanta, GA
Howard University 1867 Washington, DC
Spelman College 1881 Atlanta, GA
Shaw University 1865 Raleigh, NC
Fisk University 1866 Nashville, TN
Atlanta University 1867 Atlanta, GA
Virginia Union University 1899 Richmond, VA
Straight University 1869 New Orleans, LA
Talladega College 1867 Talladega, AL
Clark University 1870 Atlanta, GA
Meharry Medical College 1867 Nashville, TN
Morgan College 1867 Baltimore, MD
New Orleans University 1873 New Orleans LA
Philander Smith College 1883 Little Rock AR
Rust College 1883 Holy Spring MS
Samuel Houston College 1900 Austin, TX
and now they drop out high rate and do not want to educated. go figure.

are you mad. Republicans want to re introduce slavery as we speak. They fought a civil war to keep it. The country is saturated with racism from the right.
Look at the right opposition to a black judge being appointed.

Done make me vomit you hypocrite.

You racist godbothering disgrace. God would be pleased with you.
democrats wanted to increase slavery that is why republicans came to be to stop them. stop making stuff up . the only racisum her is being brought on by blacks trying to play victim. hyprocrite.

You "conservatives" are the problem.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Didn't Malcolm X die in 1965?

People like you have been tricked and endocrinated to be fearful of shared prosperity. It's why you can come here and confidently espouse the ridiculous notion that we as a nation should be fearful in investing in the education of our future professionals. Better invest it in the already wealthy and maybe they'll trickle some back down on you.
I don't personally care what others earn. I would rather see others prosper than be in poverty, including blacks. I just don't want to help another get mired in hopeless debt, and I don't want to pay for something that another is capable of paying for.

There's more going on with this subject than meets the eye, mainly that many who enter college right out of high school are too immature or are scholastically or financially unprepared, to have any business doing so.

democrats wanted to increase slavery that is why republicans came to be to stop them. stop making stuff up . the only racisum her is being brought on by blacks trying to play victim. hyprocrite.
Of course and the republican supporting kkk regularly attend prayer meetings in black neighbourhoods.
Their benevolence towards them is unsurpassed by any government assistance.
Then there's the elites like Trump who have no prejudice at all. He has thousands of black servants. Always employs them and overpays them also.

Dont make me laugh.
Republicans want democrats completely eliminated yet you think they care about blacks?

Stick with you bible dopey.

What is with you and transgender female. We don't have open borders.

You are Psychotic

Re; Your other remark; You see NOTHING wrong with a Biological Male competing with a Female??? Talk about " fairness? Can you see a Transgender MALE trying out for Major League Baseball, the NFL, National Basketball Association, etc??????

Last edited:

You are Psychotic

Re; Your other remark; You see NOTHING wrong with a Biological Male competing with a Female??? Talk about " fairness? Can you see a Transgender MALE trying out for Major League Baseball, the NFL, National Basketball Association, etc??????
and over half those illegals are commiting all kinds of crime.

and over half those illegals are commiting all kinds of crime.

Just a FEW examples yet the MORON says there isn't any Illegal Immigration and our borders are secure?????

Democrats enslaved Negros, Republicans freed them and educated them.
The following is a list of some of the black schools and colleges that were founded by prominent Republicans in the face of opposition from Democrats.

Morehouse College 1867 Atlanta, GA
Howard University 1867 Washington, DC
Spelman College 1881 Atlanta, GA
Shaw University 1865 Raleigh, NC
Fisk University 1866 Nashville, TN
Atlanta University 1867 Atlanta, GA
Virginia Union University 1899 Richmond, VA
Straight University 1869 New Orleans, LA
Talladega College 1867 Talladega, AL
Clark University 1870 Atlanta, GA
Meharry Medical College 1867 Nashville, TN
Morgan College 1867 Baltimore, MD
New Orleans University 1873 New Orleans LA
Philander Smith College 1883 Little Rock AR
Rust College 1883 Holy Spring MS
Samuel Houston College 1900 Austin, TX
I love how you idiots keep harping on the fact that it was Democrats who were on the wrong side of history.

Sure, it was Democrats who fought to keep slavery but which party today wants to keep the Confedrate memories alive?

Which party wants to dismantle the statutes and flags of the Confederacy? Is it the Democrats or the Republicans?

Behold the modern Republican party - The same old racist slave owning Democrats in new clothes!

Forum List

Back