This is why there won't be peace

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Not when the Palestinian Authority glorifies the murderers who were released by Israel as a pre-condition to peace talks even taking place.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOBhHiX7s9k#t=24]Abbas welcomes 21 murderers released from prison - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbasembraces man who murdered two Jewish students in 1984.

By Arutz Sheva
First Publish: 10/31/2013, 6:13 PM

In the segment, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas embraces the 21 murderers who were released to Ramallah.

He later raises the hand of Issa Abed Rabbo, who murdered two Israeli students in 1984. The victims, Ron Levy, 23, and his girlfriend Revital Seri, 22, were hiking in northern Mount Hevron in 1984, near the Cremisan monastery. Issa tied them up with ropes, put sacks on their heads and shot them.

The text provided by PMW is as follows:

PA TV announcer: "Here they are embracing President Mahmoud Abbas after long years behind the bars of the occupation, in which they were transferred between different prisons and cells simply because they are Palestinians who fought the occupation... They are the ones who were, and are still standing firm against the arrogance of the cowardly occupier, they still write glorious chapters of strength, courage and self-sacrifice... Here are President Mahmoud Abbas and the released prisoners waving to the audience. They are signaling victory with their hands, giving the sign to start the moment of truth (i.e., the celebrations)..."

Minister of Prisoners' Affairs Issa Karake: "Even though the prisoners were released in the middle of the night, each one of you, the prisoners, is a sun lighting up Palestine's sky..."

Abbas: "We welcome our heroic brothers who come from behind bars to the world of freedom. We congratulate ourselves and we congratulate all of you in this great celebration that unifies and returns our sons to us... Today is the second celebration, and in two months - the third celebration, and then the fourth, and then the fifth, until the prisons are emptied and our families return to us... There will be no agreement [with Israel] as long as there is one prisoner behind bars."

Video: Abbas Celebrates with Murderers - Middle East - News - Israel National News

I'm sorry for the dreamers with good intentions who think that peace is possible. As it stands now it is not.

I honestly don't care if there is war or peace over there. That region of the world will continue to suck untold billions from American taxpayers no matter what. Israel has the means to pay their own way in this world.

I honestly don't care if there is war or peace over there. That region of the world will continue to suck untold billions from American taxpayers no matter what. Israel has the means to pay their own way in this world.

Maybe if you'd have said no more foreign aid... Ok but you focused on only Israel so what does that say about you?

Maybe if you'd have said no more foreign aid... Ok but you focused on only Israel so what does that say about you?

The Palestinian Authority has their own sugar daddy's. Let them step up to the plate. Israel has the means to be financially self-sufficient. They can pay for their own tomfoolery.

The Palestinian Authority has their own sugar daddy's. Let them step up to the plate. Israel has the means to be financially self-sufficient. They can pay for their own tomfoolery.

only 3 billion of the 45 billion a year in foreign goes to Israel. So if you are a principled person, you would say cut all foreign aid right? or are you only focused on Israel?

only 3 billion of the 45 billion a year in foreign goes to Israel. So if you are a principled person, you would say cut all foreign aid right? or are you only focused on Israel?

Israel has the financial means to take care of their own issues. If you think otherwise, please expound.

Israel has the financial means to take care of their own issues. If you think otherwise, please expound.

Are you against foreign aid or against Israel which is it?

Foreign aid to foreign countries that are in no way financially deficient by any means whatsoever are not deserving of my tax dollars.

Am I "against Israel"? Why would you give a shit?

I'm against foreign entities syphoning America for the sake of taking the tit when they have all the means at their disposal to support themselves, provide for themselves, and defend themselves. And that... is Israel.

Foreign aid to foreign countries that are in no way financially deficient by any means whatsoever are not deserving of my tax dollars.

I'm against foreign entities syphoning America for the sake of taking the tit when they have all the means at their disposal to support themselves, provide for themselves, and defend themselves. And that... is Israel.

So who "deserves" your tax dollars? Egypt, Pakistan? Libya? who?

Last edited:

That obviously is out of my realm and above my pay grade.

What I posit here is that Israel is perfectly capable of taking care of itself without US foreign aid. In any way, shape, or form.

Why is Israel so timid about cutting the financial umbilical with the U.S.?

What I posit here is that Israel is perfectly capable of taking care of itself without US foreign aid. In any way, shape, or form.

Israel is our partner in the ME. We want them armed with American tech and weapons. We give them funds and they give the funds back to us with the purchase of weapon systems made here in the USA.

Tax-thumpers typically do, of course.

Not when the Palestinian Authority glorifies the murderers who were released by Israel as a pre-condition to peace talks even taking place.

Abbas welcomes 21 murderers released from prison - YouTube

Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbasembraces man who murdered two Jewish students in 1984.

By Arutz Sheva

In the segment, PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas embraces the 21 murderers who were released to Ramallah.

He later raises the hand of Issa Abed Rabbo, who murdered two Israeli students in 1984. The victims, Ron Levy, 23, and his girlfriend Revital Seri, 22, were hiking in northern Mount Hevron in 1984, near the Cremisan monastery. Issa tied them up with ropes, put sacks on their heads and shot them.

PA TV announcer: "Here they are embracing President Mahmoud Abbas after long years behind the bars of the occupation, in which they were transferred between different prisons and cells simply because they are Palestinians who fought the occupation... They are the ones who were, and are still standing firm against the arrogance of the cowardly occupier, they still write glorious chapters of strength, courage and self-sacrifice... Here are President Mahmoud Abbas and the released prisoners waving to the audience. They are signaling victory with their hands, giving the sign to start the moment of truth (i.e., the celebrations)..."

Minister of Prisoners' Affairs Issa Karake: "Even though the prisoners were released in the middle of the night, each one of you, the prisoners, is a sun lighting up Palestine's sky..."

Abbas: "We welcome our heroic brothers who come from behind bars to the world of freedom. We congratulate ourselves and we congratulate all of you in this great celebration that unifies and returns our sons to us... Today is the second celebration, and in two months - the third celebration, and then the fourth, and then the fifth, until the prisons are emptied and our families return to us... There will be no agreement [with Israel] as long as there is one prisoner behind bars."

Video: Abbas Celebrates with Murderers - Middle East - News - Israel National News
Give me a break!

You won't even prosecute your murderers. Most of the time, you won't even investigate them!

The only reason there won't be peace, is because you never wanted it in the first place.

What you really want, is to drive them into the sea!

Abbas welcomes 21 murderers released from prison - YouTube
By Arutz Sheva
Give me a break! You won't even prosecute your murderers. Most of the time, you won't even investigate them! The only reason there won't be peace, is because you never wanted it in the first place. What you really want, is to drive them into the sea!
The Dead Sea?

Israel appreciates the funding from the US, especially now it has the Iron Dome.

Exactly.... Stick to something you know about, energy production, other then that you're clueless.

Forum List

Back